Fourteen

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

HyunMi walked back to their dorm, thinking of how she already saved MyungSoo two times. *He owes me now* she thought and giggled of all the things he could do for her. *Should he be my slave for a month?* It sounded too evil to HyunMi, so she brushed the thought away. *Nah..*

---------------

Once HyunMi stepped into their dorm, she walked over to the couch, where she found the others sitting. There all eyed her, like she was a different species from their own. She made a face back at them. "What?"

"What did L say to you?" Key asked her, narrowing his eyes. "Uhh.. nothing...?" she nervously replied scratching the back of her neck.

 

"Lies!" he cried. Key stood up along with the others behind him, except JongHyun, who just sat there hugging a pillow gazing at the floor, remembering L's unexpected appearance.

"We heard you guys. Well, actually, we heard L yelling." Onew said, crossing his arms. HyunMi tilted her head in confusion. "Nothing happened." she said. Key blew air into his cheeks, and dropped his shoulders. He then walked over to her, and placed one of his hands in his pocket, with the other lying on her shoulder. "Please, don't bother with Infinite anymore." he sighed, feeling bad for HyunMi.

Everyone at JaeGyu knows, you either stay on SHINee's side, or Infinite's side. They both kind of had their own fandom. Infinite fans called themselves Inspirits, while the other named their 'fandom' SHINee World. It was almost a school rule that even males followed. If you're on both sides, you'll be ignored your whole life at JaeGyu. Rumors will spread, bullying will take into action, and everyones hatred will be pointed at you.

Their fans acted like they knew the real tension between the two groups, which they obviously don't because it was stronger than that. Infinite wouldn't give a damn about SHINee's life, and niether would SHINee. You would never see these two in the same room. Unless it happened to be some sort of coincidence, which rarely happened. Sometimes though, it would.

For example, at Plate 007: Infinite's unexpected presence with Key inside. If their little fans saw them, they would create rumors, which would lead to fights, which would lead to the hospital. These fans were sincere to both groups as much as K-Pop fandoms are to their famous bands.

 

"This kind of stuff is taken as a threat to others." MinHo said. SHINee hated it when their fangirls got hurt. To know that the SHINee World cares so much for SHINee, SHINee themselves, wanted to protect their fans. They were as well sincere to their fans. "Once school starts tomorrow, you'll know for yourself." TaeMin playfully smirked crossing his arms.

"Who's 'others'?" HyunMi asked. "Our fans." Onew said, shrugging like it was nothing. But he really did care for their fans as well. HyunMi bursted into giggles. She covered her hand over , trying to stop laughing. Everyone raised an eyebrow.

"You guys seriously have 'fans' here?" she asked, trying to act serious, which was not working at the moment. She clutched onto her stomach, since it kind of started to hurt from all the laughing. *Are these guys for real? Only groups like TVXQ and other famous bands have 'fans'.* she thought.

They all nodded in sync. HyunMi froze. *Do people here really love them? That much?* she asked herself in her head. She widened her eyes in amusement. "Wait, why do they take L's yelling as a so-called 'threat'?" she raised her eyebrows, looking for an answer from all of them.

"Well, little boy, let Key Umma explain." Key said, smirking wriggling his eyebrows. TaeMin started giggling from his response. *It seems like I'm not Key's only 'son' now.*

Key released his grasp from HyunMi's shoulder, and stuffed his hand in his other pocket. "You see, Infinite and SHINee, we have our own fans.." Key started. He explained the basic things to HyunMi: rumors, fights, all those nice things. HyunMi whistled in amusement, like how a male would whistle to a female showing intrest in her looks.

They all plopped onto the couch next to JongHyun, who still wsn't paying attention. "Wow.. that seems... exciting." HyunMi laughed. She couldn't believe how famous the two groups were at JaeGyu. "It kind of is." TaeMin blurted. All heads turned to him, excluding Jonghyun again. "I mean, we get all these gifts and candies, and all those lovey-dovey confessions. It makes me feel happy." he smiled, placing his right hand over his heart.

"Proud of what? Being such an idiot?" MinHo scoffed. TaeMin cringed at his Hyung's input. He clutched his chest. "Ouch, Hyung. That will leave a bruise." he saddened.

The others giggled at their friends act. "You guys have got to be dating or something.." Key laughed. "Hah! Look who's talking!" Onew laughed evily, pointing at Key, then at JongHyun, back and forth, nodding his head smiling. "YOU guys are the freaking real deal!"

---------------------

MyungSoo unlocked Infinite's dorm with his spare key. The lights were all off. He stepped in, and found all of the others still asleep. He sighed in relief. *They'd kill me if they found out where I was last night.* MyungSoo puffed his cheeks, and shook his head frantically trying to erase the memories. He glanced at his warm, cozy bed under SungYeol's, that was now basically calling MyungSoo's name in his head. He checked his wrist-watch. "7:22.." he mumbled. He looked up to the bed with black covers, pillows, blanket. Black everything meant it was MyungSoo's. *I can still sleep.*

 

 

 

The second MyungSoo rolled himself burrito-wrapped in his black blanket. He shut his eyes close, and relaxed. That is, until he felt six other bodies pounce onto his bed. He groaned.

"MyungSoo!"

"Where were you?!"

"How could you leave without telling us?!"

"What if a crazy stalker fan kidnapped you and dragged you into their house?! There, you would get drugged and then she would ra-"

 

 

 

 

"I DIDN'T GET RA-"

"Don't you dare speak with that kind of language!" SungKyu snapped at MyungSoo.

MyungSoo groaned, and wriggled himself out of his blanket. He flickered his eyes open to the bright room they were living in. He rubbed his eyes, already used to the darkness of the room. 

(Okay, little readers, let Luna Umma explain. MyungSoo and SungYeol share a bunk. SungYeol gets the top bed. Hoya and WooHyun share a bunk. WooHyun owns the bottom bed. SungJong and DongWoo share a bunk. SungJong gets the top bed. SungKyu has his own single bed.)

He found everyone in front of his face upclose. Too close actually. SungYeol and him were already touching noses. He shoved them away and said nothing. MyungSoon walked past him and headed to the kitchen to grab another water bottle since the one HyunMi gave him barely satisfied him enough. Everyone followed MyungSoo's actions with their eyes. *Why can't you talk to us anymore, MyungSoo?* they all generally thought.

MyungSoo felt their heavy stares directed at him, but as usual, he ignored it. He untwisted the cap and gulped it all down without taking a breathe. "He looks so thirsty.." SungJong whispered to the others. They nodded in agreement. They all stood off from MyungSoo's bed, and stretched their bodies while they yawned. They all just woke up recently. Once they heard the door slam closed, they knew it was him.

"I don't know how we put up with this guy!" WooHyun whipsered to the others. SungKyu smacked the back of his head. "Ow!" WooHyun cried. "Come on WooHyun, give this guy some credit. It was hard for him to go through that break up."

WooHyun felt guilty for saying that now. He hung his head low. "I know.. I just.. forgot.." WooHyun explained. It was silent for the next few minutes, so SungJong decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Hey! Our classes start tomorrow. Why don't we go shopping for supplies?" he asked with a hint of aegyo.  The others nodded facing each other. "Sounds good. Let's get ready. Kaja!" WooHyun said waving his hand towards him signaling to get off of the bed.

MyungSoo stood there for a couple more seconds gazing at the floor. He heard what SungKyu mention, and he didn't like it one bit. 

SungYeol saw his friend standing there in the kitchen by himself in his own world.... again. SungYeol blew air into his cheeks. He ran over to MyungSoo and patted his back. "Come on Myunggie! We got to get ready now." he smiled. MyungSoo didn't want to turn down his friends again for the umpteeth time, so he nodded and followed SungYeol.

--------------------

HyunMi and the others caught a cab to head to COEX. They were planning to go shopping for clothes and other neccessary things for tomorrow. For the first time, HyunMi actually felt really comfortable around SHINee. They were playing the game 'Potatoe' where one person says the first syllable and then the next person says the next and it goes on and on until someone gets it wrong.

"Po"

"Ta"

"Toe"

"Po"

"Ta"

"Toe"

"Po"

"Toe" Onew said nervously. They all broke into laughter once Onew missed it. "Pwuhaha! You lose! Now you have to buy us lunch!" JongHyun yelled. After a couple of minutes back at SHINee's dorm, JongHyun forgot about the incident with MyungSoo and went back to being his normal, dorky self.

Onew sighed and whined, "Do it again! Do it again!" "Nope! You lost so you have to buy us lunch whether you like it or not." MinHo laughed. "But I don't like it!" Onew cried. "Yeah? Well I don't like chicken!" TaeMin taunted him. Onew's wails stopped, and he snapped his head to the maknae who was smiling like a maniac. Onew's face grew red and you could literally see steam coming out of his ears. 

"Why you little!" Onew yelled as he clutched onto TaeMin's neck for dear life. Everybody stopped laughing and held onto Onew, trying to get him to stop abusing the maknae. "what do you mean 'little'?! I'm taller than you Hyung!" TaeMin yelled as he grasped onto Onew's hands that were on his neck.

"Do you know where you would be without chicken?! You'd be dead! Dead, I tell you! Freaking DEAD!" Onew screamed. TaeMin giggled. "Stop it Hyung!" MinHo yelled trying to save TaeMin.

But while everybody tried to stop this chicken maniac, HyunMi sat there astonished. "What's with this guy and chicken?" she muttered to herself. JongHyun overheard her and faced her. "Well, you see... Hyung here.. has this 'thing' for eating chicken." he exclaimed. HyunMi widened her eyes at JongHyun who just nodded knowing that Onew's obsession for chicken is quite suprising. "Wow.." she whispered.

 

 

After a couple minutes passed, TaeMin finally apologized for 'offending' chicken. MinHo hugged TaeMin as if they haven't seen each other for years. "Thank God your okay!" Minho cried. TaeMin giggled like a little girl. He was little flattered at MinHo's worry for him. "I'm alright Hyung~!" TaeMin smiled. MinHo released him and flicked his forehead. TaeMin whined at the little pain. "Good. Now don't bother me." MinHo pushed TaeMin to the opposite side, and crossed his arms and gazed out the window. TaeMin sighed dissapointed. The others chuckled evily at the sight of their little bromance action.

Later, they arrived at COEX. "So, where should we head to first?" Onew asked. "Hmmm.." Key thought. When they heard Key hum, they all cried for mercy. "No! We don't want to go shopping with you again!" JongHyun whined, shaking Key's shoulders. The others besides HyunMi nodded. She looked at all of them confused. "What?! Why not?!" Key retorted.

"Remember when you dragged me into that store?" TaeMin pointed to a clothing brand store on their right, asking Key. He nodded remembering last time when he bought all those clothes for TaeMin. "We spent 3 hours in there!" he cried. He used his fingers to count 3 in Key's face. "I'm not going shopping with you." TaeMin said crossing his arms. Onew and MinHo nodded. "Let's go over there." MinHo said pointing at a store all the way across the mall.

Onew and TaeMin nodded, and motioned the others to follow as they walked behind the giant. Key was mad at them. *I want to go over there..* he whined in his head thinking about another store. He turned to face JongHyun and HyunMi who were behind him, watching him back. "Let's go over there." Key said pointing at a different store, and strutted walked his way over. HyunMi glanced at JongHyun. "Do we follow him?" she asked. JongHyun nodded and slung his arm over HyunMi's shoulder. HyunMi's cheeks rose into a dark shade of pink. *We're just friends..* she encouraged herself.

The two followed behind Key. "Does he shop often?" HyunMi whispered to JongHyun, making sure Key couldn't hear them. "Yup. More than regular girls." he laughed. HyunMi smiled. "Hey JongHyun?" she asked. "Hmm?" he hummed without facing her. "Do you want to go somewhere else?" she asked.

JongHyun stopped walking, causing HyunMi to stumble since she was in his grasp. He turned to face HyunMi, and smirked. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" he giggled evily. Honestly, all HyunMi wanted to do was go out to a little cafe and get some food, but the way it seemed to her, it didn't look like JongHyun was thinking the same thing.

"Uhh-" "Let's go!" he yelled and pumped his fist in the air. He spun on his heel to go towards the opposite. HyunMi was still under his arm, so she followed. "Where are we going, JongHyun?" she asked innocently.

Since she wasn't familiar with JongHyun's likings, she had no idea what JongHyun had in mind. "Call me 'Hyung' now, okay?" he asked, but it sounded more of a command. "Ahh.. yes Hyung." she fake smiled. "We're going to 'Lucifer'" he smirked. *Like as in the devil?!* This scared HyunMi. "Y-yah.. I'm a Christian!" she complained. JongHyun bursted into laughter. He shook his hands frantically in HyunMi's face. "No! Not like that kind of 'Lucifer', silly! I mean the night club!"

HyunMi dropped her jaw. "Are you serious? It's only, like, 8 a.m.!" she scolded him. He made a erted smile and shrugged with his hands in his pockets. "It was just an idea."

The two turned back towards the inside of the mall. Suddenly, a little cafe caught HyunMi's eye. There were only about 5 people in there by the counter. She pointed at it. "Ooh! Let's go there!" she clapped like a little girl. JongHyun eyed her weirdly. She noticed his stare, and placed her hands by her sides. "Uhmm.. I mean, let's go.. check that cafe out... dude..?" she tried. JongHyun chuckled and shook his head with a huge grin on his face *This guy is... too cute.* He thought and playfully nuggied HyunMi's hair.... or should I say wig?

HyunMi pushed JongHyun on his chest using her hands trying to get him to stop. He stumbled back suprised. "Woah, woah. I was just kidding around HyunSeung." he defended himself putting his hands in the air in defense. HyunMi stuttered. "U-uhh.. I-I don't like it when people touch my hair." she lied.

Jonghyun nodded and apologized. "Sorry, man. I didn't know." he smiled, showing his perfect white teeth that would attract any type of girl. Including HyunMi. She stared at him in awe. She felt the heat rise up to her cheeks, and turned away before JongHyun could notice. She turned her head towards the cafe again, and saw 4 different figures that weren't there before. She tilted her head in confusion. For some reason, they kind of looked familiar. 

Without realizing it, JongHyun grabbed HyunMi's hand and rushed in there. She could feel the heat from JongHyun's hand transfer to hers. His hand was so warm. She involuntarily smiled in delight. She couldn't help it. 

 

Now they were by the entrance. "Let's go-" JongHyun paused when they heard Mirotic's chorus by DBSK go on. It was JongHyun's phone. "Oh.." he stopped before heading in and pulled out his phone from his pocket. He stared at it like a little kid who found a penny on the floor. He read it, and then looked up to HyunMi who looked worried. "Sorry, HyunSeung. That was.... my.. 'friend'... she- I mean HE wanted to meet up now." he apologized. HyunMi blew air into her cheeks. Honestly, HyunMi for some reason was looking foward to spending time with JongHyun. *Wait.. what am i thinking? We're not even that close.* She hesitated before nodding and shooed him off. "Awhh.. Thanks Seungie~" he cooed reaching out to pat her head, but then she took a step back. "Oops. Sorry. Forgot." he sheepishly smiled.

JongHyun ran off to meet his 'friend' and HyunMi walked into the cafe by herself. She walked towards the counter, and smiled once she saw all of their delicious pastries. She gawked at all of the sweets, in her mid that were callling her name. She rushed over to order, until a familiar voicce called her name- I mean, her brother's name. 

"HyunSeunggie!" she heard a male voice call behind here. She turned around to find no other than WooHyun with two other friends, and MyungSoo. Her smile shattered.