Twelve

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

HyunMi hovered over MyungSoo, placing a cold, damp face-towel on top of his forehead. Then she stood back.

She gazed at him. This time, she focused on his features. His perfect nose, hair, cheek bones, eyes.

She stared at him in awe. "He looks like an idol." she whispered to herself. MinHo and JongHyun,  were the only ones who were asleep. The others were sitting on the couch, trying to ignore HyunMi and MyungSoo behind them. They still hated the fact that they actually let MyungSoo in their dorm, but they wanted to be nice to HyunMi and do whatever she wanted. But just for today.

 

Just for tonight.

 

They were watching Running Man featuring BIGBANG. "Don't you think GD Hyung would fit perfectly with them?" TaeMin asked the others. Onew was the only one who was paying attention to him, and nodded frantically.

Meanwhile, Key was secretly listening to HyunMi talk to herself from behind. He was smiling to himself. For some reason, he felt that HyunMi was fun to be around with.

He could sense that they would probably become close friends. With a personality like that? Key could get used to it.

HyunMi held her gaze onto MyungSoo. She knelt down next to her bed, and crossed her arms on it, and rested her chin on her hands. They were only this close to each other's faces. She could hear his light breathes.

She smiled without even noticing her actions. *I don't even know your name,* she thought, sighing. She leaned back from her bed, and stood up, dusting her jeans. She turned her head to face the backs of the remaining awake boys. She remembered their names now, but she also wanted to know this mysterious' guy's name.

She scratched her head, thinking *Why do they hate him so much?* When MinHo said those cruel words about him, she could feel the tension between them, even though he was asleep. She fixed her gaze back on Myungsoo. She couldn't help herself, but just stare at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her heart thumped faster.

Her eyes widened, as she placed her right hand on her chest. *What's going on?* she thought. She wasn't used to this feeling. Her eyes softened at MyungSoo.

 

"What are you doing?!" Key yelled at her. She squealed. He scared her, and then she turned to him with big eyes.

"What?" she asked.

Key stood up, and walked around the couch towards HyunMi, who still had her hand on her chest. He stared at her hand. *What's he doing now?*

He snatched her hand from her chest, and stared at it curiously raising an eyebrow, holding onto her wrist. Then he stared back at her. "What are you doing?" he asked, shaking her hand. 

"U-uhh," she stuttered. Key kept his eyes on her. *Why is he always stuttering-- Oh. MinHo must've really scared him. Wait, no. He was clearly not scared once he talked back to him.*

"I'm... checking... my heart rate?" she said. She wasn't lying at all, because she really was.

"Why?" he asked raising an eyebrow. He checked her hand again; examining it. He realized how small HyunMi's wrist was. He brought his face closer to her wrist. "You know, you have such a tiny wrist for a guy!"

She snagged her hand away from him, and stared at the floor, rubbing her wrist. He smiled at HyunMi. "Don't worry," he said. She looked back up to him.

"What?" she whispered.

"MinHo isn't really mad at you, personally... I think. Yeah," he rubbed the back of his neck, nervously. "He- I mean we, just really hate L," he said, with his smile LONG gone, pointing at her bed, with a sleeping L on it. She looked at Myungsoo.

"L?" she asked softly. Key crossed his arms and nodded. 

"This guy is bad new, HyunSeung. Don't get close to him-- wait, no. Let me rephrase that: Don't even act like you know him! Act as if he doesn't exist, okay? It's probably for the best," Key explained. "You're lucky we let you bring L in here. But this is only one time, okay? Never ever bring him back in here again," he said.  "You're lucky JongHyun is still asleep," he whispered the last part; too quiet for HyunMi to hear.

*Ignore him?* she thought scrunching her face. Key, actually found her actions adorable... *For a guy! Yeah, just a guy... like TaeMin!* he tried telling himself.

HyunMi just stared back at Key, confused. She glanced back at MyungSoo, then back at Key. She wanted to know Infinite, whoever they are, and SHINee's history, but she didn't want to ask such a question right now when she barely knows any of them.

"What kind of name is 'L'?" she asked. Key shrugged. "I don't know really. I think only Infinite knows why he would change his name... into such a stupid name." he scoffed.

*Look who's talking, 'Key'.* she thought, smirking. Key saw her smirk.

"Yah! What are you smirking at?" he laughed pointing at .

HyunMi's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" she laughed along.

Key smiled. This was the first time they ever heard her laugh. And to him, it sounded cute. *...for a guy!* he thought again.

"Yah! You sound like a girl when you laugh!" he clapped his hands, laughing so hard.

HyunMi was now worried. *Oh, damnit. I sound like a girl?!* she thought. This small little factor could blow her cover. She stopped laughing, before he could notice anything else. 

But Key was just joking around, even though it was true. He only took this as a joke. HyunMi looked around nervously. * I have to be more careful with my actions!* she scolded herself.

Key, too, stopped laughing, and noticed her worried expression. She looked like a little boy who lost his mom at the super market. "What's wrong, HyunSeung?" he asked.

"Nothing," she blurted out. She walked past Key, heading towards the wash room, again. 

*Why does he always go in there after our conversation is over?* he questioned, rubbing the back of his head. "Did I do something wrong?" he mumbled to himself before he headed to the couch again, and this time, he paid attention to the TV along with TaeMin and Onew.

-----------------------

It was now 6:52 a.m. in the morning. All of them fell asleep after BIGBANG's episode on Running Man was over. They all slept in their usual beds, except for HyunMi, who had fallen asleep on the couch since her bed was already occupied.

HyunMi rubbed her eyes open, and sat up. She squinted, readjusting to the brightness the sun filled their room with  through the windows. 

She stretched her arms over her head, and yawned. Her arms plopped back down to her sides. *I should take a shower now; while they're still asleep.* she thought quickly.

She scurried to the cabinets she filled her clothes with yesterday. She grabbed a change of HyunSeung's clothes, shampoo, body soap, and headed for the wash room. She locked the door, and  tried twisting the knob just to make sure it was locked for sure. It was.

Meanwhile,Onew woke up just after HyunMi started to take a shower. He yawned, and did scratched his morning, bird nest hair. 

*Awh... it's so bright!* he whined and covered his hands over his eyes. He waited for a couple of seconds, and then he took his hands off of his eyes. His vision readjusted to the brightness, and he got off of the lower bed of the bunk that he shared with MinHo, who was still asleep. And so were the others.

He headed towards their little kitchen, and grabbed a frying pan and eggs. He was about to make breakfast for the others, since he was such a nice Hyung.

He grabbed more ingredients to make omurice. He was planning to only make 5 for his friends, but then he remembered HyunMi was here. He stepped out of the kitchen, and looked for HyunMi's bed.

Expecting to see HyunMi laying there, instead he found MyungSoo, still asleep. Onew gasped. *Aish! I forgot that creep is still here!*

Now, Onew was debating whether he should make breakfast for him or not.

Of course, in the end he didn't. It was MyungSoo! Obviously he wouldn't be caught dead making something for him. Neither would any of his friends, except HyunMi.

*That guy does not know what he's doing.* he thought shaking his head while he started to fry the eggs. Only 6 for SHINee and HyunMi.

 

 

*He's lucky JongHyun was asleep at that time,* he thought, scrunching his nose. 

The sound of sizzling eggs woke TaeMin up, but he tried ignoring it, and tossed-and-turned in his bed, trying to get back to his dreamland. Once he smelled the eggs cooking though, he immediately jolted off of his bed, and scurried towards the kitchen, only to find his Hyung holding a plate filled with omurices.

Onew jumped when he noticed TaeMin's presence. "Omo!" he yelled, clutching his heart with his free hand. "You scared me!" he whined like a little baby. TaeMin giggled. He started to fix his hair with his hands.

Onew placed their breakfast onto their little dining table. TaeMin helped him and got extra plates and spoons. Onew got the glasses filled with water for all of them, excluding L.

TaeMin noticed that there was one more extra omurice. He froze, and glanced to the side to face Onew. "What's this Hyung?" he asked pointing at the sixth omurice. Onew simply answered, "HyunSeung."

"Oh," TaeMin mouthed, nodding, and continued to get the table ready. Once he was finished, he looked at HyunMi's bed, looking for HyunMi herself. But instead, like his Hyung, he only found L.

He gaped, and tugged onto Onew's shirt, who was still busy setting the table. Then he turned to TaeMin, who was still staring at sleeping L. "Hmm?" he hummed.

"Why is he still here?!" TaeMin yelled, causing to awake Key and MinHo. They both rubbed their eyes, trying to wake up fully.

 

 

 

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" Key yelled at TaeMin. They all flinched since Key's voice sounded like a bullhorn.

"Sorry Umma," TaeMin pouted. Key ran his fingers through his hair, and laid back down in his bed. MinHo just simply climbed down from his bed on the top of the bunk, and sat down on the couch and the TV.

"WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT?!" Key yelled again, shoving a pillow onto his face in frustration, trying to block the brightness in their room.

"I don't know! Ask Mr. Sunshine!" TaeMin yelled back. 

"Stop yelling you two!" MinHo yelled at both of them. 

"YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG! YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME!" Key shot back at MinHo, now sitting up. MinHo shook his head. *Why must I have such friends?* he thought looking up at the ceiling, expecting an answer from the Big Guy.

Key hopped off his bed. The first thing he saw, was MyungSoo on HyunMi's bed. He scowled. "Where's HyunSeung?! He needs to get this tramp out of here!" Key said pointing at L. MinHo turned around to face L. He, too, frowned at the sight of L.

TaeMin began to wonder, and pursed his lips. "Where is HyunSeung?" he asked his Hyungs. They all shrugged, except Key, who began to search for HyunMi with his eyes. "Where'd he go?" he pouted.

TaeMin went up to L, and examined his face. He placed his hand on his chin, and rubbed it. 

"Should we wake him up?" TaeMin evilly smirked to Key. Key giggled at his 'son's' evil plan, and wriggled his eyebrows. TaeMin wriggled his eyebrows back at him giggling with a little shoulder dance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeMin yelled furiously as he jumped MyungSoo. Key plopped on top of him, making the weight on MyungSoo heavier. Key began to karate chop his head, while TaeMin stretched his legs back against his back, making it painful for MyungSoo. But somehow, he was still asleep. MinHo and Onew just watched the weird pairing.

"Like mother, like daughter," Onew chuckled. MinHo watched the scene amused.

"Why isn't he waking up?!" Key whined. TaeMin shrugged as he continued to torture MyungSoo, who looked like a bear hibernating; sleeping through all action.

"He's like JongHyun," TaeMin said. "He's such a heavy sleeper!" Key nodded. Key paused, making TaeMin stop too. "What is it?" he asked.

"We have to get him out of here. Whether he's awake or not." Key smirked. TaeMin clapped his hands.

"Okay."

 

 

The two successfully dragged L off the bed, who still looked like an innocent little boy taking a nap.

"Okay," Key huffed. Carrying him was pretty hard since Key and TaeMin weren't the strongest of SHINee. "Let's just carry him... out the door!" TaeMin nodded in agreement. 

But all out of the sudden, MyungSoo fell from TaeMin and Key's grasp, and bonked his head on the hard, wood floor, causing a big bang (See what I did there? *wriggles eyebrows too*). They all squealed. But luckily, MyungSoo wasn't seriously injuried from the little drop.

MyungSoo just rolled on the floor. They all watched his every move. MyungSoo began to wake up.

He rubbed one of his eyes, and scrunched his nose. He curled up into a ball. He looked like an infant baby sleeping, but without the thumb-. Then, he slowly sat up.

Everyone's mouth was hanging open, with wide eyes. *He's awake?* Key thought.

MyungSoo kicked his feet like a little kid throwing a tantrum. "Uh," he groaned, rubbing his temples, with his eyes still shut tight. 

 

 

Out of no where, JongHyun sat up from his bed. The loud thump of MyungSoo's head banging on the floor woke him up. He, too, ahd messy bed hair. *WBCFWCKBSNALAKSNDFC! HE'S AWAKE!* They all thought, screaming inside. *IF HE SEES L HERE....*

MyungSoo stood up, readjusting his shirt and pants. *Ugh. I shouldn't have played so roughly last night. I think I got sick,* he groaned. The others watched him, and then back to JongHyun who still hasn't noticed MyungSoo.

At the same time, MyungSoo and JongHyun opened their eyes. *How long did I sleep?* JongHyun thought. He only faced forward at the wall in front of him. 

*Where am I?* MyungSoo thought; his vision getting clear. He then, realized

 

 

 

SHINee. His eyes widened, and basically bulged out. JongHyun looked to the side, expecting to find just his friends, he found L with them, who also looked surprise. JongHyun's eyes now looked as big as fruit flies. His mouth gawking. 

L, then felt someone else's presence too. He turned to the side, only to find Kim JongHyun, the only person in the world he wanted literally dead. The tension in the air rose up as the two made eye contact. 

*Oh ,* they all thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just then, HyunMi walked out of the wash room, with her wig a little wet. She had to dampen it so it looked like that was her real hair she took a shower with. Confused, she stared at all of them, unknowing what was about to take action between JongHyun and L.

They all snapped their focus on HyunMi, who just smiled, not knowing what to do.