Ten

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

Krystal and HyunMi were walking towards a bus stop for Krystal, who was carrying 3 different shopping bags in her hands.

After they left Plate 007, Krystal decided to go shopping with HyunMi at the nearby mall. She knew that HyunMi wouldn't always be available nowadays since she had classes.

HyunMi wasn't the type of girl who liked to go shopping as much as her other friends, such as Krystal. But, she deicided to tag along with her anyways.

When they arrived, Krystal ran for the nearest clothing department store. When they got inside, they realized that HyunMi was still dressed as HyunSeung, which meant she couldn't shop in the girl's section, not that HyunMi even minded. She was only here to be a good friend, really.

 

Now, they standing in front of the bus stop. Once the two bid their goodbyes, HyunMi walked back to her brother's dorm. 

It was 9:30 p.m. already, and it was a bit chilly since it was the beginning of autumn. School started in 2 days. Good thing HyunMi was wearing a thick jacket so she couldn't catch a cold before classes even started. 

                                                  

(All male dorms have the same beds. 3 per room (in Infinite's dorm, they'll have an extra single bed))

HyunMi had to walk another block before she reached the front of her school. From her sight, all the lights in the school were off. *Everybody must be asleep already,* she thought. She walked towards the front entrance. The main office was located here, and on the right, lead to all male dorms, while all female dorms were on the left side. All classes were upstairs. 

HyunMi slipped her hand onto the handle of the front door. She creaked it open. She was about to open it, until she caught something at the corner of her eye. On her right, she hadn't noticed yet, but there was a big soccer field. All the lights were turned off, but she saw a shadow. She flinched once the shadow moved again. 

She decided to take a closer look and see what it was. It was moving very fast, heading towards the goal. 

Now, she was walking down the bleachers to see what it was. HyunMi wasn't scared at all of what it could be. As she came closer, a figure was made out. She realized it was a person, wearing all-black attire. It was a male.

He was playing soccer. The more she focused, she realized this person wasn't practicing, but he looked like he was releasing... anger. 

*I shouldn't be watching him,* HyunMi thought. She was already tired and ready to hit the sack. "I should head in now," she muttered to herself as she turned around to head back. 

But then, she heard a THUMP! HyunMi whipped her head back to see what happened. The person who was playing soccer, was now collapsed onto the ground. She clasped her hands over . "Oh gosh, Owhat should I do?!" she squealed. 

Whoever he was, wasn't moving at all. HyunMi decided to run up to him and check if he was alright. Once she was already hovering over him, she dropped to her knees and stared at him. She had to admit, this guy was really handsome. More than average guys here in Seoul... like, way more.

But that wasn't the point right now. She noticed that he was breathing heavily. His eyes were closed, and he was shivering. She placed the back of her hand onto the strangers forehead.

*He's sick.* she thought. She stood up and glanced around to see if anyone could help them. No one was outside besides the two of them. *What do I do now?!* She crouched down again, and stared at him. He was also sweating, really bad all over his face. "How am I going to get you back inside--" HyunMi stopped. She sighed once she realized her only option. She ran her hands through her wig. "HyunSeung... you're going to pay," she said coldly. She was going to have to carry this guy back inside; back to her dorm.

 

SHINee Dorm POV:

Key opened the door to their dorm, and slammed it. This startled the other members and made them flinch. All of them turned towards the angry Key. JongHyun who was on his laptop on his bed turned around to face Key. Everyone stared at Key, who was fuming with anger. They all knew Key could be annoyed at times and would get mad at them, but this time, they knew it was different.

Key walked over to his bottom bunk that he shared with JongHyun, and plopped face-down onto the spring matteress. JongHyun flung his head over the side of his bed so he could face Key upside down. "What's wrong sweetie?" he cooed. MinHo and TaeMin giggled together from the couch, sitting next to Onew. Key heard him, and mumbled something into his pillow. "What did you say?" JongHyun asked, cupping his right hand around his ear to get a better listen. Key mumbled the same thing, but a little louder.

Still, no one could make out what he was saying. JongHyun became more curious, and went down the little stairs connected to the side of their bunk bed. He too, plopped himself face-down onto Key's bed, right beside him. Key ignored him. JongHyun placed his chin onto both of his palms, and kicked his feet in the air like a little kid. "Key," he cooed again.

He than began to poke his head. MinHo and TaeMin laughed when they saw the view of them on the bed. Onew, was just watching the cooking show on TV quietly, without bothering to look at them.

Key got annoyed of JongHyun, and pushed him off his bed. JongHyun, who squirmed while he fell onto the floor on his face, yelled at him. MinHo and TaeMin couldn't stop laughing at their friends now. Both of them decided to make some popcorn to enjoy the show. TaeMin evilly laughed as he munched on his popcorn, along with MinHo. JongHyun, now, wanted to rip Key's head off after he pushed him like that. 

"Yah! That freaking hurt, you know?!" he screamed at Key, who couldn't care less right now. JongHyun stood up, and jumped on top of Key. Key started screaming into his pillow, since he was bascially being forced into it. His body was flailing all over the place. Minho and TaeMin couldn't hold it in anymore. They literally, began to roll on the floor laughing. This finally caught Onew's attention, and he turned towards them.

"Yah! Break it up you two!" he scolded them. Minho, TaeMin, and JongHyun were still laughing. 

Once he thought Key had enough, he rolled off of him, giggling. Key shot up, and stared at JongHyun with his famous cold, murderous glare. JongHyun immidietly stopped laughing. Key roared at him, and jumped him. Now, the two of them were wrestling on the floor, rolling on top of one another. MinHo was clutching onto his stomach, while TaeMin couldn't breathe, and was basically 'dying'.

Onew stood up once he had enough. *Be the bigger person Onew!* he told himself as he walked over to the both of them, and ripped Key off of JongHyun, who fought back. "Jonghyun, i'm goign to kill you!" Key screeched. JongHyun tried tackling Key again, but MinHo and TaeMin pulled him back.

"Haha, okay guys, you guys need to stop it. Now." MinHo said, seriously.

JongHyun and Key kept sending glares at one another. TaeMin couldn't help chuckling at the scene. "You guys are like one of those messed up couples who always fight." JongHyun and Key snapped their heads towards the maknae, who took their que, and shutted up quickly.

Onew sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay, why were you guys fighting? This time." Key rolled his eyes.

"I did nothing! It's that stupid dinosaur who started it," he said, as he broke free from Onew's grip, and pointed at JongHyun.

JongHyun sneered at him and reasoned, "I was trying to be nice and talk to you, but you kept ignoring me!" 

"Why did you have to jump on me though?!" Key shot back.

"You kept ignoring me!" JongHyun screamed. MinHo rolled his eyes and cooly put his hands in his pockets.

"Why don't you just tell us now why you were mad when you came back already?" he asked. Key crossed his arms and stared back hard at all of them.

 

 

 

"Infinite," he blankly stated. This left all of them suprised.

"I thought they left,"TaeMin muttered under his breath.

"They were only on vacation, actually," MinHo said.

"Yeah, but still. No one wants them back here!" TaeMin said a bit louder than he thought he would. Key rolled his eyes.

"Well, obviously their fangirls did," Key said.

"But we still have more fangirls," JongHyun smirked, wriggling his eyebrows. Key pretended to barf.

"Why are you always flirting with girls? Why can't just stick to one?" Key nagged.

JongHyun just simply shrugged. "It's not fun holding onto one girl." he reasoned. Key shook his head and waved him off.

"At least have one girlfriend, that you actually like. Not just for their appearances." Key said.

JongHyun made an are-you-stupid face. "Then what's the point?!" MinHo, Onew, Key, and TaeMin shook their heads, dissaproving him. *He acts as if girls are just toys!* Key thought. Then, a question popped up in his head. 

"What's your ideal type?" Key blurted. JongHyun sat on Key's bed and swung his feet back and forth. JongHyun smiled and wriggled his eyebrows next to Onew, while Key, TaeMin, and MinHo sat on HyunMi's bed since the beds were right across each other.

"Why do you want to know? Are you going to try and match up with my expectations--" Key shook his hands frantically in front of JongHyun's face.

"Ew! Hell no!" he screamed, making a disgusted face.

JongHyun shrugged. "I'm just asking," Key said. JongHyun pursed his lips.

"Well, she should be fit. She should also look pretty good in a mini-skirt--"Key stopped him.

"I'm talking about characteristics, stupid!" JongHyun nodded slowly, progressing what Key just said.

He hesitated before he answered, "She should be... loyal and honest, I guess?" he said, confused. The four of them kept staring at JongHyun, waiting for him to go on. JongHyun just stared back at them scared. "What? Why are you guys staring at me?" he asked scratching his head.

MinHo used his hand in circular motion saying, "Go on..." 

"On what?" JongHyun stared at them dumbfounded.

TaeMin smacked his forehead, and Key's head dropped to his knees.

Then Key said, "What you want in a girl!" *I'll help you find her," Key thought smiling. He and the rest of SHINee wanted JongHyun to stop his ways on playing with girls.

Sometimes, JongHyun would go out to clubs, and he wouldn't return until the next day. This, now has become a bad habit of JongHyun with his one-night stands.

JongHyun sighed. "Uhmm, she should only look at me," he said proudly. The others smiled at JongHyun. *This should help Hyung,* the maknae thought.

Without Key having to ask "What else?", JongHyun continued, which shocked them. "She shouldn't be older than me. I want her to rely on me. I don't want a girl who's stupid," Key scoffed. "Look who's talking," he whispered to TaeMin who chuckled. 

"I want her to be smart and responsible. And caring too," he continued, smiling like a complete dork, lost in his own world, thinking about this girl, whoever she could be.

But that's when JongHyun realized it, and snapped back to reality. His smile, slowly faded into a frown. All of his friends noticed this. "Hyung,. what's wrong--" MinHo tried saying.

"But it's not like she even exists," he cut MinHo off. Before any of the members could say anything else, JongHyun stood up from Key's bed, and headed up the little stairs to lay down in his own.

All of his friends, who were happy for their friend who was finally able to think about his future, their expressions fell. *We won't give up yet, Jjong.*

In the next few minutes, they heard JongHyun already snoring slightly. "He's already sleeping?!" TaeMin practically yelled suprised. MinHo flinched since he was sitting next to him on HyunMi's bed, and then slapped his hand over TaeMin's mouth to shut him up. 

TaeMin mumbled an apology for yelling through Minho's hand, and then he let go. "Maybe this year will be his year, you know?" Onew said out of no where. All heads turned towards him. He continued, "Maybe a new student will show up, and she might be the one." They all smiled at the thought of JongHyun having true feelings. They all really cared for him, but they all hated it when he messed with girls.

All of JongHyun's fangirls at school and at the night clubs, fell at his feet. This flattered JongHyun all the time, and he couldn't resist himself.

"Hyung deserves a girlfriend," Minho said.

Key smiled, thinking of his best friend having a girlf- *Girlfriend?!* "Oh!" Key squealed, shaking HyunMi's bed that they all sat on, except Onew. They all flinched and jumped. "I forgot to tell you guys!" he started. "I found out that HyunSeung has a girlfriend!" he giggled. The three others, stared at him, confused and shocked with their mouths hanging open. MinHo picked up HyunMi's pillow, and smacked his face with it, falling backwards on the bed. 

TaeMin knew what his Hyung was thinking. "How come the new guy already has a girlfriend? And we don't?" he sort of screamed, pointing at all of them with his thumb.

Onew sighed, and rested his chin in the palms of his hands, and nodded in agreement. Key thought about it, and then his smile changed into a scowl, and sighed. But then something came up in his head. 

"Wait, it's already 10! Where is he anyways?" he asked curiously. They all shrugged. At that exact same second, they heard the door knock.

Minho sat back up, with a frown, and turned his head towards the door. He stood up, and walked over to the door. He hesitatedly opened the door.

Expecting it to be one of their friends, like Kai or LuHan, he came face-to-face with the one and only Kim MyungSoo, who was sleeping. MinHo's eyes widened at his prescence.