Five

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

HyunSeung burst through the door to find Krystal and HyunMi watching a movie on the couch. HyunSeung's sudden action scared the 2 girls.

"Oh, what's going on HyunSeung?" HyunMi asked, with her eyes widened. He then ran to HyunMi, and grabbed her by the wrist, and dragged her into Krystal's room and locked the door. Krystal chased after them and banged on the door, commanding him to open the door.

"Yah! HyunSeung! What do you think you're doing?" she yelled, trying to kick the door open, but he just ignored her and faced HyunMi, who was shocked at her brother's strange actions.

"Yah, what are you doing?" she asked. He was closed his eyes, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"HyunMi, I need to tell you something..and you have to keep it a secret," he said, still avoiding eye contact.

"What is it?" she asked curiously. Krystal, on the other hand, realized that they weren't going to let her in, so she decided to lean against the door and listen to the conversation.

"Uh," he started off. "You know G-Dragon, right?" he asked hopeful. She stared at him as if he as an alien from another planet, and started nodding slowly, trying to figure out where this was going. "Well, I applied to work as one of his staffs," he continued. HyunMi, was now growing impatient.

"Spit it out already," she said plainly, making a straight face.

"You see, uhm, I got this job offer to become one of his models," he said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear him, but that didn't work.

 

"What?" she asked confused. He scratched the back of his head nervously. "Well, like, it pays quite a lot. And since dad is getting older and won't be able to provide himself with--"

Suddenly, Krystal barged into the room. She remembered she had a spare key hidden in one of the cabinets in the kitchen.

"You're going to be a model?!" she yelled, unbelievable. He nodded."Why?" she asked.

"Like I said, dad is getting older and he won't be able to work forever and pay for his own need. Also, HyunMi, I doubt she'll ever make a good living," he whispered the last part, because he knew HyunMi would feel offended, even though she, herself, knew it was true.

The longest job she ever had, lasted for 2 days... and her only job was only to serve drinks at a cafe. "Wait, so why is this such a big problem? It's good news!" HyunMi cheered. HyunSeung remembered what GD told him. 

 

GD: We're going to start the clothing line in the US and work our way towards Europe and move onto different countries.

This meant that HyunSeung would have to travel to different countries, and won't be able to attend school.

"I won't be in South Korea for some... time," he knew it'd probably be way longer than 'some time'. HyunMi and Krystal were now confused.

"Wait," HyunMi paused. "How are you going to be able to go to colle-" That's when Krystal and her realized why HyunSeung was in trouble. Both of their mouths were slightly hanging open. "No...way," HyunMi gasped. HyunSeung then hesitated, and then nodded.

 

"You're going to have to be me."

------------------

"What do you mean I have to become you?!" HyunMi shouted. HyunSeung then tried calming her down by putting his finger on her lip to shush her. She shoved his hand away.

"Do you want dad to be disappointed in me?!" HyunSeung asked in worry that made HyunMi feel sorry.

*He's put so much effort to make our lives better. There's no turning back now,* she thought into realization. Krystal then butted into their conversation and asked, "How long will you be gone?"

HyunSeung sighed. "He said the whole thing might take up about... 6 months?" he whispered.

That's when all hell broke loose.

 

"6 MONTHS?! YOU MEAN SHE HAS TO BE YOU FOR 6 MONTHS? IS THIS SOME SORT OF GAME TO YOU?! SHE'LL GET IN TROUBLE!" Krystal yelled, being the mother-like figure she is towards HyunMi. HyunSeung started to rub his temples in circular motion trying to think how to explain it to them, without them yelling so much.

"$450,000" he said.

 

 

 

 

There was a long, quiet pause.

 

"$4-450,000?" HyunMi asked. HyunSeung nodded. This all started to make much more sense to HyunMi and Krystal why he had accepted the offer. HyunMi gazed at the floor. *I have to be my brother for... 6 months?* HyunSeung laid his hand on her shoulder.

"HyunMi, just, please, help me on this one, okay?" he asked gently. She hesitated, but then nodded. So many questions rang inside Krystal's mind.

"What... if she gets caught though?" she asked. HyunMi then lifted her chin towards him and thought so too.

"Yeah. Like in those movies. The girl always get caught," HyunMi said.

 HyunSeung thought about it, and then answered, "That's because they tend to fall in love. You won't, right?" HyunMi hesitated before she nodded. Krystal looked at her with a worried expression. *This is all for HyunSeung.. and Appa..* she thought, trying to encourage her.

A smile formed onto HyunSeung lips. "We'll help you before school starts," he then turned to Krystal, "right?" Krystal shook her head frantically. He smiled again and hugged HyunMi. "Thank you HyunMi. I'm so sorry I pulled you into this mess." he whispered. She then too hugged him back.

------------

1 month later, and HyunSeung already left. He and the 2 girls were surprised of how fast time came. They already prepared HyunMi. They bought her extra clothes that HyunSeung would wear, cologne, and other stuff. She didn't cut her precious hair into HyunSeung's hairstyle, but bought a decent wig that fitted perfectly. He already prepared her with useful information like how to talk to boys nowadays, how to eat like one, act like one, and use the bathroom like one (just kidding, she'll use the stall).

He and Krystal, also warned her not to get too close to other females, or else they might find out something fishy about her. Also, do not participate in too many clubs where boys might find her out easily like playing sports, because they might force her to take off her shirt. And they told her to ONLY take a shower at night when no one's around and be cautious about it. She was ready to go.

 

Meanwhile

"Yeobo!" JongHyun shouted, laying on the couch watching sports on their TV. Key peeked his head into through the room with a frown.

"What?" he asked, emotionless. Minho and TaeMin giggled at their unique 'chemistry' while playing video games on the computer together. JongHyun chuckled.

"Can you get me some more chips?" he asked, not paying attention to Key, only focusing on the TV as the football game was getting intense. He sat up gawking at the match between both teams.

MinHo came around and noticed how well the game was going. Key scoffed at JongHyun's manners towards him, and came up behind him and whacked him on the head. JongHyun squealed and rubbed his head.

"Ow! You hurt me!" he winced, giving his full attention towards Key with puppy eyes. Key rolled his eyes, and threw a new pack of chips at him.

JongHyun cheered, and thanked him. "I love you so much," he said and opened the bag and started munching on the chips. This was SHINee's dorm in the school. Onew and MinHo shared bunk beds, while Key and JongHyun did too. TaeMin had his bunk bed all to himself and slept on the top bed.

 

 

Suddenly, Onew burst through the door. All their eyes were on them as he made a worried face.

JongHyun stopped eating and asked him, "What's wrong, Hyung?"

Onew breathed heavily. He just ran around the whole campus coming from the main office, because they were told the director of the school, had new for their dorm. Onew tried catching his breathe after all that running and slouched putting his hands on his knees. He then looked up, and told them the news.

 

 

 

 

"We have a new roommate," he said as he motioned someone outside of their dorm to come in. There, stood a skinny teenager, who looked too pretty to be a boy. Onew announced,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is Jang HyunSeung." Onew introduced. HyunMi stared at them with big fish eyes. *Crap.*