Thirteen

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

"Is everything.. alright?" she asked nervously and  sheepishly smiled, not knowing what the heck was going on. She glanced around the room at all of them, until she realized MyungSoo was awake.

She gawked at him, and pointed at him wide eyed. "Hey, you're awake now!" she cheered.

MyungSoo narrowed his eyes at HyunMi, making her stiffen. His stare was too powerful. She just stared back at him, slowly letting her hand slide back to her side. She glanced elsewhere, trying to avoid his glare that bore holes into her head.

*Who's he?* MyungSoo thought, showing no emotion nor intrest on his face. Usually, MyungSoo would ignore the newbies of JaeGyu, but he really thought about it. *He's here with them though..*

Just like Infinite, SHINee doesn't just let anyone hang out with them, unless they feel close to that person. This made MyungSoo wonder who HyunMi could possibly be.

 

Is he special to them? Are they close?

 

MyungSoo shook the thought away. *Why do I even give a damn about some stupid new kid.* Instead of replying to HyunMi, he just turned away, ignoring her completely.

He faced back at JongHyun, who was still staring back at him. Everybody could feel the temperture of the room rising, literally. These two hated each other to bits. More than anything in the world. If it wasn't against the law to rip off someone's head, these two would get right to it already. Without hesitating.

"Why am I here? What did you do to me?!" MyungSoo yelled. The last thing he remembers is getting mad at his friends for trying to use something, that they sworn they wouldn't dare bring up again, and releasing his anger by practicing his skills on soccer. He barely even played soccer. He didn't even play sports much. It's just when he walked back from Plate 007, he planned on going back to Infinite's dorm, but he just saw a random soccer ball laying around in the field, so he decided to do that instead.

He remembers clearly that he's been outside playing since 6 till 9. For 3 hours straight, without relaxing nor getting a drink of water, he continued to kick the ball constantly. Then, it went pitch black in his head. He doesn't remember anything else besides falling onto the floor.

 

 

His mouth felt dry as ever. After all that playing, he needed water.

 

 

Now.

 

 

"What happened? Why am I here?" he choked on his dry spit. He was desperate for water now, but he would never ask for some in SHINee's dorm. They all hated each other too much to even let one another in. *So why am I in here?* he thought curiously.

 

"I clearly didn't do anything to you." JongHyun sneered. MyungSoo narrowed his eyes onto him, staring deep into his soul. But JongHyun wasn't even scared, at all.

"Then why am I here?" MyungSoo asked again. Everybody, besides MyungSoo and JongHyun, looked away nervously. They didn't want JongHyun to know that HyunMi let that demon in (to SHINee he is. All of Infinite are to them. So are SHINee to Infinite.)

Before JongHyun could answer MyungSoo, he thought what to say before he responded. He doesn't remember  how MyungSoo even got in here. He raised an eyebrow. "I don't know.." he said softly. Honestly, he didn't.

MyungSoo scoffed at JongHyun's answer. Then he became serious once again, with that deep glare stare. "What a stupid excuse.." he muttered before he walked out. He shoved Onew's shoulder on his way out, who stumbled to the side. Onew mumbled something too low for anyone to understand. Everybody in the room watched MyungSoo walk out, without another word.

HyunMi watched MyungSoo leave, as the others watched JongHyun lay back on his bed, groaning curses into his pillow. MinHo, TaeMin, Key, and Onew just sighed after MyungSoo left. But HyunMi started to worry. "Isn't he dehydrated?" she whispered to herself, worried. Key heard her, and gazed at her.

*He's worried for nothing..* he thought. His lips tugged into a forced smile, as he walked beside HyunMi. He didn't want her to worry for that idiot. He patted HyunMi's shoulder, trying to signal her to stop worrying. But she didn't, and rushed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. 

Key watched her, jaw-dropped and eyes widened in shock. He knew what she was doing, and he didn't like it. Niether would the others if they heard what she said, but instead, they just stood there and watched her scurry off, confused.

Key extended his arm out trying to reach her. "HyunSe-" but it was already too late. HyunMi already ran outside the door, trying to catch up to MyungSoo.

 

 

"Wait up!" HyunMi yelled at MyungSoo flailing her arm that held the bottle of water in the air. He was already down at the opposite side of the hallway. 

*So... thirsty...* he thought as he scrunched his face. He started to take heavy breaths, and his pace slowed  down. He felt like fainting again, but he tried fighting it off. He couldn't hear HyunMi yelling at him trying to get his attention. It started to hurt inside of him that he couldn't hear anything at the moment. 

He kept walking, but now, he walked like was a drunk person in the morning. He stumbled upon his feet, until he tripped. He closed his eyes, waiting to feel his body slam against the floor again from exhaustion, but this time from lack of water.

He waited for the shock of pain to wash through his body from hitting the cold, tiled floor, but instead, he felt skinny arms wrap him around his waist.

 

 

"Omo!" HyunMi squeaked when she caught him. MyungSoo's eyes shot open. *What the heck?* he thought. HyunMi helped him to his feet again. He tipped towards the side of the wall, and rested his hand against it for support. He was inhaling and exhaling deeply from dehydration. He just stared at his feet, avoiding eye contact from the person who caught him. 

HyunMi stared at him wide eyed. *He was about to faint... again. This is the second time I helped him.* she thought. MyungSoo wouldn't lift his head up. He knew it wasn't one of his friends. If it wasn't then he didn't plan on thanking them, or even talking to him. MyungSoo turned around back to the way he was walking already, and began to slowly walk.

HyunMi saw him and stopped him. She knew he was tired and thirsty. She tugged onto the back of his shirt. MyungSoo froze. *Who does this person think he or she is?!* he thought angrily. He didn't like it when strangers got into his buisness. He turned around to face HyunMi, with a furrowed eyebrows, mad. Once he noticed it was that stranger in SHINee's dorm, he got even more mad.

"What do you want?!" he yelled. She just blankly stared back at him. She was used to these types of people. Those who thought that they hand the whole entire world in the palm of their hands. And she didn't like those types. But she shrugged it off, and held out the bottle.

His gaze from HyunMi's face shifted towards her hand. He relaxed, but just a little.

Only a little.

He just stared at it. Eyes began to widened from shock. *How.. did he know?* he thought. But then he relaxed, and returned his gaze back to HyunMi. She saw him ignore her offer. She stared back at the bottle, and began to tug at him. "Here. Take it. You're dehy-"

He cut her off, angry. He glared at her, and pushed it back to her. He hated verything that came out of SHINee's dorm. Including her too. "I never said I needed it. Take it back to your-"

He started to cough out of control. He brought the back of his elbow to his face and conitinued. He crouched down to the floor and hunched over, coughing.

HyunMi bent down next to him again, and stared back at his face worried. *He needs it... but I don't think he wants it from me.* she thought. She placed the bottle next to him, patted his back for support, and left.

 

 

MyungSoo finally calmed down, and gasped for air. He shut his eyes sealed, and his body began to shake. *Damn it! Just take the damn water already!* he scolded himself. He whipped his head back up, expecting to find HyunMi still holding the bottle for him, but no, she was gone already. He glanced back at the floor. 

*Stupid, MyungSoo! Why-* he cut himself off when he noticed a plastic bottle filled with clear liquid next to him. It looked like gold to him right now. He didn't even hesitate before he snatched it and twisted the cap off. He drank the whole thing in a few gulps. He gasped for air as he wiped the side of his lips with his sleeve.

He leaned to the side against the wall again and finally relaxed. He took a few more breaths before his breathing became normal once again. His lips unconsciously formed into a genuine smile. Something he hasn't done, for a very long time.

He sat there for a moment, and began to think. *Maybe... not everything that comes out of SHINee's dorm is so bad..*   

 

 

 

"Thanks.. whoever you are.." he smiled and closed his eyes.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Happy Birthday Kim MyungSoo! 

(See? He's even staring at the message)

   

 

We love you! Update: Infinite's comeback is on March 21, 2013! Prepare yourself for the M/V guys!