Two

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

"We're here!" HyunMi cheered as she stepped out of the car. HyunSeung followed her out and found her looking up at the tall apartment. It was a tall tower that wasn't too old, and wasn't too busy at all. "Wow," she gasped in amazement. 

HyunSeung was also impressed at how big it was. HyunSeung crept behind his sister and whispered, "Make sure you don't fall out of the window and die- MPPHMMM!!" HyunMi cut him off by smacking her hand over his mouth.

"Don't scare me, okay?!" she cried. HyunSeung shook off her hand chuckling.

"Hey, I'm just kidding!" he said raising his hands up looking at her innocently. She scoffed. He chuckled again.

"HyunMi-yah!" someone yelled behind her.*Hmm.. that voice sounds familiar..* HyunMi and HyunSeung thought. She turned around just before she was attacked by a bear hug.. from Krystal. Krystal hugged HyunMi so tight, she basically squeezed the life out of her. HyunSeung felt awkward being alone so he 'coughed' catching both of their attentions. Krystal let go of HyunMi as she bent over trying to breathe and focused on HyunSeung.

"HyunMi!" Krystal repeated facing towards at HyunMi again as she turned back at HyunSeung. "You didn't tell me he was going to be here," she scoffed. Okay, so despite the fact of how much HyunMi and Krystal are close, Krystal never liked HyunSeung, and he never liked her. Krystal crossed her arms and glared at HyunSeung.

"So... what are you doing here?" she asked, with attitude. HyunSeung scoffed at her actions.

"Yah! Why don't you try being nice for once? You're always itching you're way around just to annoy me!" he yelled at her.

"Hah! Me being annoying?! You would nag me about cleaning my room! I didn't even invite you! I only invited HyunMi, but you always crept on us," she snapped back.

"Well, you would always creep into my room and peek your little head inside to steal glances at me. Admit that you like me-" He was cut off by the flustered Krystal whose face was already red as a tomato.

"Go die already!" she screamed.

"No, you!" he barked back.

"I would just to get away from you!" she retorted.

"Be my guest and go ahead then. Here, want me to help you?" HyunSeung asked, cracking his knuckles and twisted his neck sideways like he was getting ready for a fist fight.

"Yah!" she screamed.

They were cut off by the HyunMi, who was trying to control her temper before she ripped off the heads of both of them. "Stop yelling already you guys! People are starting to stare!" she whispered loudly, jerking her head towards the right, giving them the signal of a young mother and her toddler son staring at them, and then scurrying off.

HyunSeung and Krystal glanced at each other again and nodded obediently. "Okay, so, help me unpack?" HyunMi asked nicely trying to break the awkward atmosphere. Krystal uncrossed her arms and rushed over to the cab, who was still nicely waiting for them to gather their things out of the trunk.

"Okay," Krystal said and helped HyunMi gather her things. HyunMi only brought 3 luggage's because she was never the type of girl who goes out, shopping all the time, unlike her brother who bought whatever he could. HyunSeung brought 5 different luggage's and took them out considering that the cab wouldn't wait forever, so he decided to wait upstairs with them and help HyunMi unpack.

Once the driver drove off, they started carrying their things upstairs. Krystal was carrying only one of HyunMi's luggage's as HyunMi carried the other 2 by herself. HyunSeung thought Krystal could carry some of his since he couldn't manage all of them.

"Krystal?" he asked, whispering. Krystal lifted her head up. When she saw him, the unwanted human being in her life, she made a disgusted face ignored him and flipped her hair. HyunSeung sent daggers from his eyes towards her. "Yah! Can't you help me?" he asked hopelessly as she walked away. HyunMi then went by HyunSeung's side and tried to help him. HyunSeung felt bad for his sister who tried helping him even though she was occupied with her own luggage's.

"It's okay, never mind," he said before walking off following Krystal. *Aish. What's wrong with him? At least I tried helping him.* she thought while pouting before following them into Krystal's room.

--------------------------

"This is it!" Krystal announced, raising her arms in the air, dropping HyunMi's things by the front door. HyunMi entered easily behind her. Meanwhile, HyunSeung was still in the hallway dragging 3 of his luggage's with one hand, and another with under his other arm while kicking his last one with his feet.

"Wow!" HyunMi gasped of how nice it looked inside. It was very organized and it looked comfy and cozy. Krystal turned around towards HyunMi with an excited face grabbing her hands giggling.

"It's going to be like before! You know, having sleepovers all the time! Except, it'll be literally all the time!" she giggled like a kid. HyunMi smiled and nodded happily in agreement.

Finally, HyunSeung made it inside, without any help. He smiled goofily; proud with his success and pounded his fists in the air. He noticed how childish they were acting and chuckled. While Krystal and HyunMi were on the couch chatting about how much things changed back in Busan since she left, HyunSeung got a call from an unknown caller.

He took out his phone from his back pocket, and unlocked it. The screen lit up, showing a private number calling. *Who's this?* he thought before answering.

"Hello?" he answered, but no one replied. *Creepy,* he thought. "Yah! Is this DongWoon prank-calling again?!" he yelled into the phone. He heard the other person at the end of the line chuckling.

"No, I don't believe my name is 'DongWoon'," the person said in an unfamiliar voice.

"Who is this then? If it's another creepy salesman, I'm not interested in buying your so-called 'candy'!" HyunSeung yelled. The 'salesman' chuckled again.

"Believe me, I'm not a salesman who sells 'candy' either," the person answered. HyunSeung was about to hang up since it was probably another creepy stalker who like him and wanted to-- "Jang HyunSeung, right?" the stranger asked. HyunSeung froze. *How does this 'guy' know me?* he thought, scared. 

"Y-yah!" he stuttered. "Who are y-you?" 

"I believe you applied as one of my workers for my clothing line." the person said. HyunSeung widened his eyes. There was only one job he applied for, and it was at famous designer's store. If he got the job, the stranger would've mentioned his clothing line, not my clothing line.  

*N-no way! It can't be HIM calling me himself.. can it?* HyunSeung thought.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, I'm GD."