Twenty

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

Author's POV:

MyungSoo and HyunMi finally arrived at the nearby hospital that only took 10 minutes to get to. Right now, HyunMi felt extremely guilty. Basically, MyungSoo is at the hospital because of her clumsiness. He did nothing wrong, yet he's the injuried one.

The two walked into the building and they were warmly greeted by the nurses standing behind the desk across the floor. They all smiled warmly.

"Hello. What seems to be the problem?" one of the nurses spoke nicely. HyunMi watched MyungSoo walk towards the desk with a frown as she quickly followed him from behind. The nurse who spoke's smile slowly faded into a scared expression. She was actually scared of MyungSoo's stare as she scooted a little backwards.

"Can I please get a check-up for my head. I-" he quickly glanced to HyunMi who looked scared because she predicted he was going to say that he got hurt because of her." I accidently tripped on the concrete and hit the back of my head," he said as he gestured to the back of his head. "I was too stupid to look ahead and I fell."

HyunMi's head snapped back up and scowled at MyungSoo, who didn't face her. She knew he was just teasing her.

"It sounds stupid, right? I mean, who trips on- MMPHH!" HyunMi cut him off before he could indirectly insult her by slapping her hand over his mouth. She felt the vibration that came from his mouth as he chuckled. The nurse just stared back at them dumbfounded. *Kids these days..* she thought.

 

----------------------

She lead them to the waiting room that was filled with chairs along the 4 walls, and told them that they'll be with MyungSoo and HyunMi shortly. 

HyunMi pouted as she crossed her arms like a little child. MyungSoo kept on his straight face and didn't look at HyunMi. They sat down on the chairs in the room, separated. MyungSoo tried sitting next to her, but she scrawled to the farthest seat away from him. Obviously, she was mad at him.

"Oh my gosh," he laughed, letting go of his image. He stood up from his seat, and walked towards the seat next to HyunMi, but she ran away once he sat down. MyungSoo whirled his head in a circle in annoyance, but he was actually quite enjoying their little 'game'.

MyungSoo pretended to act like a tiger, as he stood up from his seat again and crouched down  into an asian-squat (we all know what I'm talking about haha). HyunMi stared at him in confusion as she slowly stood up from her seat. There was a big square coffee table in the middle of the room separating them. When MyungSoo leaned to the his left, she leaned towards the right. She moved in the opposite motion from him.

MyungSoo took one step to one side, as she moved to the other side. He tricked her and ran around the table the way she was heading. She screamed in surprise and ran in the opposite direction. He laughed the whole entire time. If you were in Infinite, you may have even cried at the sound of his laughter.

 

It's been a long time since the break-up.

 

They continued to play this game for another good 5 minutes. Eventually, MyungSoo was able to catch her and he grabbed her around her waists and spun her in a circle as they both laughed from excitement. Good thing they were both alone in the waiting room or else-

"Ahem," a man by the door stood spoke. The two literally froze. They both lifted their heads slowly to the person in a white coat that clearly proved he was doctor. The were in an awkward position. To others, they might look like a homoual couple. MyungSoo immediately dropped HyunMi onto her feet with a crooked smile.

"I believe you scheduled an appointment?" The man spoke. Actually, he looked really young. Too young to be a doctor, but hey. These two weirdos here know nothing about medical school. The young man looked around the age of somewhat in his early 20's. He had blonde spiked hair and he was holding a few papers from work.  

The two just stared at him in silence until MyungSoo nodded his head. *Oh Krisus, we must've looked crazy,* MyungSoo thought. MyungSoo straightened up, and walked to the doctor and bowed.

"Yes, I did. I need a check-up on-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DaeHyun Oppa?" HyunMi spoke in astonishment. She quickly slapped her hand over once she realized she called him 'oppa'. *Oh crap,* she thought worried.

DaeHyun tilted his head in confusion and stepped closer to HyunMi, passing MyungSoo who stood there dumbfounded as well. DaeHyun scratched his head as he focused on HyunMi.

"HyunSe-" DaeHyun paused before he stared deep into her eyes and he realized he was wrong.

It wasn't HyunSeung.

 

It was his old ex-girlfriend, HyunMi.

 

"HyunMi.." he whispered ever so quietly that no one but himself could hear as he dropped the papers in his hands.