Concert of happiness or of sadness?

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

HERE WE GO!!! >.<

"we're going out?!?!?" exclaimed RainNi as she was surprised but also happy

"Huh we aren't" asked MinHo since he was confused.

" I think when you first met her you called her a " Stupid Blonde" " answered Onew trying to help but failed for DeSho just countinued to glare at him then started to say, " Onew oppa-"

" Just call me Jinki oppa"

" Ok fine.. Jinki oppa I don't think your helping in anyway. " answered DeSho as she pushed him off the chair.The nurse walked in and LiAh asked her

" Is anything wrong with RainNi can she come back with us?

The nurse answered " It all depends on RainNi'ssi,"

" I'm totally fine nyahh" as she made her arm go in a fist.

" How about MinHo oppa?" asked LiAh

" If RainNi's ok, I'm ok! said Minho all lovey dovey-ish.

" Eww" said ChanNi as she started to shake for the power of love started to kill her.

" I think I'm going to barf" gagged SunNi as Jonghyun made a sad face wanting to kiss her.

" Yah!Can you please stop it people!" shouted Key for he couldn't take the kiddish behavior.

" Here goes the eomma again! she's going to spank your booties!! " mocked SunNi as she copied Key's face of anger.

" YAH!" Key screamed with his hands in spanking mode.

" Oh !" shouted SunNi as she went out of the way of the nagging eomma.

" Key! This is my girl! you know what I'm talking about" Jonghyun said while hugging SunNi from the back.

" Since when was I your girl?" shouted SunNi in astonishment with her eyes open wide.

" Hyungs! Noonas! can we please leave" begged Taemin trying to stop the arguments.

" Taemin's right we need to practice for our concert tomorrow, since we're going to debut in SHINee's concert." explained LiAh.

" Kay! " shouted everyone in agreement.

" It seems that everyone listens to you more then me" whispered Onew to LiAh.

" I guess so" giggled LiAh as Onew mad a disappointed look. 

NEXT DAYYYYYY!!!

" Does anybody know where LiAh and ChanNi went? Our parts coming up!!" shouted the PD

" Noo" answered everyone.

" Why is it when something important turns up LiAh and someone else is always missing?" asked Manager Lim.

" I'm going to say my usually thing-"  

" Dunno and dun care?" asked everyone.

" EXACTLY!" SunNi said while plopping her body on a chair.

" SORRY WE CAME LATE!" said LiAha nd ChanNi running through the corridor.

" No TIME! STAGE NOW!" screamed Manager Lim pointing to the stage

" GOTCHA!"  screamed SSUM. SHINee introduced them and they started to sing their song " Abnormal" which got the crowd jumping. By the end all the members were crying for they have accomplished something.

" Thank you so much!" cried ChanNi as she wiped a tear from her eyes. " We couldn't do this with out the group SHINee!  we are all so thankful" cried LiAh as they bowed down. SHINee went up to the stage and MinHo gave RainNi a bear hug then started to carryher of the groundimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsiCwn2MekLgG4IK2sEF6  

 

Then key rushed to ChanNi , picked up her chin so her lip can touch his, then.. MWH!!                           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfdAIhrbNuxvnl4K6lHaz

" WOAHHH!!! the crowd screamed, there were some boos but the couple didn't care, well key didn't. But ChanNi did. Her ears started to turn a bright red with embarasement .

" Haha your ears are turning red... again!" giggled Key as they were taking a breather from the kiss.

" Didn't I tell you not to get cocky, for the SECOND TIME!" smiled ChanNi. Everyone went of the stage and Key and ChanNi went out to a secret area where everyone wouldn't see them having a make out session. While everyone was in the dressing room being happy, Taemin went to  LiAh and said " Good job noona!" giving her a thumbs up.

" Oh Taemin please turn off the Noona "

" Then will this be ok? kissed Taemin on LiAh's lip. LiAh was caught off surprised from his kiss. His lip's brushed against her's and for some reason she wanted more of it. Good thing nobody was looking. LiAh pulled Taemin and dragged him into a room which nobody used. LiAh wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders feeling his strong muscles. Taemin put his hand through LiAh's hair and felt her soft silky hair. They couldn't stop the feeling but then Jonghyun and SunNi walked through the door and started to kiss. LiAh and Taemin were all the way on the back behind the shades next to the window. " hah.. lets turn on the light and continue " suggested SunNi taking off her shirt. " Agreed" answered JongHyun turning on the lights seeing what room it was.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-QMnV6lKn5ntlwX4Z98J

"Where the hell are we? " retorted SunNi as she stood up putting her shirt back on.

" Why don't we wait..... to have you know what.." suggested JongHyun.

" You mean ?" asked SunNi smirking.

"It seems your not a ." frowned Jonghyun looking down on her.

" What do you mean not a ?! I've been a ! I can't believe you actually think I'm a !" stormed SunNi as she stomped out of the room. Everyone in SSUM were s matter of factly. Taemin started to blush hearing all the  naughty talking. LiAh only realizing what she'd done.

" Oh my gawd, Oh my gawd what was I doing? What was I doing!?" asked LiAh as she remembered she was going out with Taecyeon .

" What do you mean no- I meant LiAh?" Taemin asked looking concerned.

" I can'y being doing this to you or to Taecyeon. We have to stop seeing each other." LiAh said starting to run away. " Wait! LiAh! What do you mean? I love you?" grabbing her hand

" Don't you get it? I'm not a single woman! I have a boyfriend! And I love him dearly! I'm sorry Taemin I didn't mean to do this." cried LiAhfor she didn't know what to do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1FHNK6IaazS2CyozsRGH

 I'm sorry Taecyeon, I'm sorry but I think I've fallen in love with him.