Debuting

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

First CHAPTER!! YAYY!!

"No WAY IN HELL!!" shouted Li Ah through the phone.

" What da nom nom hel~ nom nom happened? asked Chan Ni while she was stuffing her face with sushi.

" You guys won't believe it!" exclaimed Li Ah. " Sure try us" said De Sho mockingly, giving Li Ah dirty looks.

" OH OH OH I want to know nyah!!" said Rain Ni excitedly.

" Oh nobody wants to know what you want!" shouted De Sho.

" De sho! what the hell is your problem!" asked Li Ah.

" Oh you want to know? Your the problem !" Screamed De sho

" I am? How? Why are you so angry every time?" asked Li Ah

" Guys will you calm down? I'm trying to watch something!" said Chan Ni while being glued to the tv screen.

" Gawd your all hopeless! You want to know why I'm mad? OK! we've been stuck in this strict and stupid place as trainees for God knows how long! I want to debut! I want to sing I want to dance! But No ! I cant because of a glutton who keeps eating and eating and a stupid girl who can't walk and talk at the same time and who always say nyah at the end of every sentence and we have a stupid tomboyish leader who can't do anything right!" screamed De Sho, huffing and puffing for the huge amount of a lecture she gave everyone.

" HAHAAHAH!! Thats the reason your mad? GAWd your stupid!! Because you want to Debut? Have patience and eat some sushi" laughed Chan Ni.

" Whats with all the ruckus? Can't a person take a nap in peace and quiet?" asked Sun Ni who just woke up from her afternoon  nap.

" Nope Nyah" answered Rain Ni

" I didn't ask you" growled Sun Ni

" Oh well" said Rain Ni as her happy go lucky self went to the kitchen to drink water

" Oh I just remembered! Manager Unnie called!" said Li Ah. Everyone stared at her and said in harmony " you waited that long  just to tell us now?"

" Well you guys were having  stupid arguments so I kind of forgot.." answered Li Ah.

" well except for me" said Sun NI

"Well yea I guess so."

" Don't forget me nyah!" said Rain Ni

" Yeah you to- WAIT! BACK TO manager Unnie!!"

" Right" everyone said in harmony while nodding their heads.

" Unnie said that in a Month we'll be debuting or something like that, and we have to get to her office by ten am" said Li Ah not knowing that she just said debuting which everyone was amazed of course..

" Um Li Ah unnie ... did you just say debuting nyah?" asked Rain Ni

" Yea I did soo? " just realizing what she said.

"Oh My Gawd! I said Debuting!! ..... I mean yeah... so?" answered Li Ah cooly trying not to show her girly side.

Yes's, woohoo's and I'm going to get famous's were head around the dorm. 

Not knowing that Manager Unnie has bad news in her office.....

OK FAST FORWARDING!!

" Unnie!!" shouted Rain Ni as she entered Manager Unnie's office. " Oh your here. kinda late but your still here. good. Wheres everyone else" asked Manager Unnie

" Oh um they'll be coming up soo-"

" UNNIE HAVE YO-.... seen Rain Ni? And I see she's here..." said Chan Ni awkwardly                  

" *gasp* RAIN NI *gasp* WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?*gasp* " shouted Sun Ni gasping for air

" Oh I took the stairs because the elevator took too long" explained Rain Ni using her fingers as her climbing the stairs.

" BUT HOW SO QUICK?" scream/asked Sun Ni

" oH I just simply walked" answered Rain Ni.

" HUH?" said Sun Ni dumbfounded

" Sun Ni, Rain Ni was a track star before.. remember?" whispered Chan Ni into Sun Ni's ear.

" oH yeahhh forgot hahah" frowned Sun Ni, wishing she was that fit.

" Um a question guys..." said Manager Unnie...

" yeah" everyone said " Wheres Li Ah and Dea Sho?"

"Oh...right..." answered Rain Ni.

" Dunno and don't care " answered Sun Ni while waving her hand in the air not caring.

" They should be coming up soon Li Ah unnie told us to look for Rain Ni" said Chan Ni looking around for her unnie.

MOMENTS LATER

" Sorry we came late!" shouted Li Ah as she was going through the door.

" So manager  unnie what was it that you were going to us? asked De Sho.

" First things first, where have you two been?" asked Manager Unnie.

" Oh we went to say high to the 2PM oppas" answered Li Ah .

"yeah it's Taecyeon oppa's birthday party tomorrow and Li Ah is invited because she's the only one old enough" said Dea Sho angrily for she wanted to go badly.

"OH really what should I get him? Back to the point. I have good news and bad news. Good news is, as you've heard your debuting! Good job! I'm proud of you guys! Bad news, theres a catch," explained  Manager Unnie quickly for she hoped they didn't hear the word "catch".

   " Huh catch? what do you mean"catch" Unnie?" asked Chan Ni.

" The catch is... well ... That you have to become SHINee's lovers... kind of......."

"HUH!!!!!!???!!!" shouted everyone  

 "Thats STUPID!" shouted Li Ah 

" Yes, I agree but the president said that himself. SHINee are one of the most famous Idols, If you hang around them maybe you'll get more famous!"

 "EHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" said everybody in the office except for Manager Unnie.

" Well get your best clothes ready, your meeting them next week on thursday at lunch! Bye!" said quickly by Manager Unnie as she ran out of her office.

" What To DO!!!!!!?!?!?!?!" screamed everyone in panic

Whats going to happen?

Will they be able to cooperate with SHINee

and fall in love ? Read the next chapter to find out!