You don't know me.... Do you?

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

 

" Was she cheating on me?" Jonghyun thought while eating SunNi's food. " She probably made it out of guilt" he thought as he pouted real hard. " Yo whats wrong Hyung?" asked MinHo while he was cutting meat for RainNi, making sure she doesn't choke. " See thats I want to do for SunNi.... I want to be lovey dovey too..." Jonghyun thought. He didn't notice SunNi staring at him worriedly.

" Jonghyun... do you not like my food?" SunNi asked thinking she made the wrong food.

" Um .... l like it" Jonghyun said putting up a fake smile.

" Oh OK thats good I'm happy" SunNi said smiling really happy. " Yeah" Jonghyun said as he thought " How could she do that to me and still make that face. 

AFTER DINNER

" Yah JongHyun pass me the remote" LiAh commanded. 

" Call me oppa! And No!" 

" Why the hell should I call you oppa?" back talked LiAh as her inner Dragon awakened and saw it's new target.

" Cuz I'm older than you! common logic BABO" Jonghyun scoffed as he pointed to his head. 

" What do you mean? We have the same birthday! Stupid!"

" Huh? we do?" asked Jonghyun looking confused. 

" NOOO.... we just happen to be born at the same date and time" LiAh said as she pointed to the remote.

" Give... NOW stupid!"

" Hell No bag"

" STUPID BAG!" 

" "

" bastard"

"ugly" 

"tard"

" GRUDGE!! "

"WTF! THE GRUDGE!?? HOW THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE THE GRUDGE?" screamed LiAh as her eyes bugged out. LiAh looked around the living room to hit Jonghyun's head but instead found SunNi laughing her off at the corner.

" YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!!" 

" well thanks.." Jonghyun said looking at the floor.

" Well guys...it's Confession time! I actually had no idea of how to cook Korean dinner, so my friend Jung taught me these recipes. She is so nice, and she recognized me at the cooking college!” explained SuNhi looking at Jonghyun who looked sososososo shocked for thinking that she would cheat on him. " Oh thank god.." Jonghyun thought sighing contently as he put his arms around her waist.

" I KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK NYAH~~!" shouted RainNi real loudly as she and the rest of the crew went down the stairs. " oh shut up RainNi!" shouted DeSho as she smacked RainNi at the head.

" DeSho say sorry to RainNI" onew corrected.

" What are you on her side now?" screamed DeSho as she looked at Onew in shock.

" No I mean-"

" I don't care! I hope you choke on a chicken BONE!" screamed DeSho as she ran out of the house.

" She said she wanted me to choke on a chicken bone" Onew whined as he looked at his picture of fried chicken hanging on the wall.  " Don't really she must be pmsing." LiAh said not caring

" Whats that?" asked Onew innocently 

" Nevermind" everone said in harmony

 

Was it too short? haha nevermind.. I know the title and pic don't really match the story... but I liked it so...... BLEH!!

THANK YOU!!!