Creepy Mansion!! [[ part 3]]

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

These are the groups that are lost in the Mansion.

The Opposites group.

SunNi and RainNi

 

The Smart group.

LiAh and DeSho.

 

The eomma and son group.

Key and Taemin

 

The Charismatic Dinosaur group

MinHo and Jonghyun

 

The Glutton group.

Onew and ChanNi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Smart group

 

"Due to my calculations.... We should be out of here in 2 and a half minutes." Said DeSho as she whipped out her smartphone.

" Isn't it funny he didn't take anything from us?" LiAh said as she ripped a piece of her shirt to cover DeSho's wounds.

" How did you get these cuts? asked LiAh.

" Remember when I bumped into you? Yeah, well when I fell, there was some broken glass."

" Oh. Ok. that makes sense...I guess" LiAh looked at DeSho who was looking at the mirror.

" It's creepy......." DeSho  trailed off.

" What's creepy? Us being trapped in this creepy Mansion? Or you in the mirror?" LiAh said smirking at DeSho.

" " DeSho said in english.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The opposite Group.

 

 " Ewwww it's so dirty!" whined RainNi.

" Haha you look like a panda." teased SunNi.

SunNi and RainNi kept on walking just to see the statue of zeus in front of them. 

" God Dammit! This is the 154,897th time I've seen this statue!!" SunNi said as she kicked the dark void thinking she kicked the statue..

" Ouch!" said a voice.

" Did you hear that unnie? asked RainNi as she looked up to SunNi who had tears in her eyes.

Both of them screamed " KYAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as they ran further in the Mansion.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Glutton group.

" Ow " said Onew as SunNi kicked him.

" KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed the girls.

" What was that?" Onew asked looking at ChanNi as he rubbed his shin.

" Lets just get out. I don't see any food." ChanNi said as she rubbed her stomach.

" Ok " agreed Onew. But right when he started to walk, he tripped. Which meant. Him on top of ChanNi.

" O-O-Oppa your.......... c- HEAVY!" ChanNi said as she threw him off of her.

" Sorry ChanNi." Onew said as he smiled. Then he smelled something.....

....... NOODLES!!.......

"I smell noodles!" Onew exclaimed

" Oh thats me! " ChanNi said as she smelled her hair. They're faces were close to each other. But it wasn't like they were going to kiss. Onew just REALLY liked ChanNi's noodle smell and ChanNi just REALLY liked Onew's fried Chicken smell.

" HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CHANNI!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Charismatic Dinosaur group.

 

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CHANNI!!" Screamed Jonghyun as his pointer finger came reeeeeeeeaaaaal close to Onew's nose.

" I was smelling her Noodle smell" Onew said as he swatted Jonghyun's finger away.

" Yea, And i was smelling onew oppa's Fried Chicken smell. You thought we were doing something y huh?BYUNTAE!

" N-N-N-no" stuttered Jonghyun as he walked back to minho like a 5 year old.

" Thank God we found you! It's so vexing walking around with is annoying midget." Minho said as he unhooked himself from jonghyun.

" Yah! I'm your Hyung! You should be calling me HYUNG NIM!" Jonghyun shouted.

" Sad thing is.. You don't act like one" MinHo said calmly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Eomma and Son group.

 

" Yah! Minnie! Don't go peeing in your pants!" screamed Key

" I'm sorry eom- I mean Hyung" Taemin said while he hung his head down.

" Ugh now I feel guilty now." Key said out loud. Key rummaged through his big pockets trying to find....

* HMMM..... I don't need condoms....... Nope, not a cell phone.....Don't need a GPS... AH!* 

" Here Minnie! " key said as he handed Taemin Banana milk.

" Hyung! i LOVE YOU!!" Taemin said as He hugged Key 

" Yeah,Yeah, Yeah. Minnie which way should we go?" 

" Hmm I think this way" Tamein Pointed towards the darker area.

" Maybe not, Lets go this way!" suggested Key as he pointed towards the lightest area.

" But I think-"

" Nobody cares what you think!" Key snapped.

" Ok... I 'll shut up now." Taemin said. Taemin looked back to the darker area and then heard LiAh's scream.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

" Hyung! Did you here that?" asked Taemin.

" I thought you were going to shut up" asked Key as he gave Taemin his                                                                             I'm- your-motherly- diva-so-shut-up-before-I-whack-your-behind glare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smart group.

 

"DeSho, I think it's been longer than 2 and a Half minutes" LiAh said as she looked at her watch

" I'm sorry! My smartphone is malfunctioning! " DeSho answered while she shook her phone.

" HYUNG! I LOVE YOU!"

" I heard Taemin's voice!" Said LiAh as she ran through a really dark area. She grabbed DeSho and started to run.

Little did she know, that by accident, she hit the door knob of the exit.

" AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed the girls as they fell on the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seeker

 

" "

" Boss, I think they-"

" I know they got out BOB!!"

" my name isn't Bo-" 

" I don' care!"

" ok... Should we knock them out again and place them in the mansion again?"

" No! Because they won't be able to get out of Maze"

"Actually Boss, They just through it ... like 10 seconds ago."

" No... Thats impossib- WHAT THEY HELL!!?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello! this is aWeInDaSuM!!

I'm sorry! to the other author who might just kick my or be mad at me.

bUT the previous chapter got me annoyed so..... SORRYY!

oH! And by the way! aWeInDaSuM won't be updating that much because I'm going to LAS VEGAS!!!!

So the other authors have my back!

Unless they're mad at me TT__TT

Oh well!! I'll try!!! >.<

Right now I'm laughing my off reading all these macros sooo sorry for my crazy~nes 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjofdvmDkbQ-kim-1yTiW76376_1675126607883_1528996620_31743362_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMOGpOinHiPS-0th1lmiBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8q-xJV09M82zME9agh0Y

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwQMg1zU3NmBgk0j67CXb  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThgZ9QCCbTahrnbteW7Aoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1brCqt3AzHYNNfYoPzz0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB8s8FRbpXuv60oGyRlVVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX3bJhheMdqMq6C_khTUkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUIpnI81wxD_mqWqwa_HHimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSijp8vkjC25nChfboPjI