PINK HAIR!!!!!

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

" um.... Key can you pass the popcorn?" asked ChanNi being glued to the movie.

" Do you know how dangerous popcorn is?" asked Key smacking ChanNi's hand.

" Ow! How is popcorn dangerous?" " First you can choke! second your an idol now! you'll get fat if you eat thiss!" hissed Kay as he pointed to all the junk food  SunNi bought from the grocery market in disgust.

" SunNi-ah when am I going to get my meal? Jonghyun asked giving her his puppy eye look.

" I don't have a clue what you mean" replied SunNi, knowing what he means, but is just too embarrassed to say she doesn't know how to cook.

"Unless you don't know how to cook!" smiled Jonghyun poking her tummy.

" Quit it!" giggled SunNi but right as she started to giggle, everyone except for her and Jonghyun screamed

" Shut up!"

" Opps" said the couple blushing really hard. Everyone was enjoying except for RainNi. She kept her happy-go-luckey-maknae face but inside she was battling. " Revenge or justice? Revenge or Justice?" she  thought to herself, not knowing MinHo was looking at her worriedly knowing that she's sad. LiAh on the other hand was determined, determined to get President to see RainNi's respectable side. But she knew that Manager Lim would just torture them until LiAh would do it. She would totally do that. 

THE NEXT DAY!

The girls walked in Manager Lim's office and RainNi said" Manager Lim, you called~ nyah?" " Yes I did and it has to do with ChanNi." " It does? Did I do something wrong?" asked ChaNi " oooooo your in trouble unnie!" teased DeSho while lightly punching ChanNi's arm. " We're going to change your image, we're dying your hair pink." " What? How are you going to change my-... YOUR DYING MY HAIR PINK?" " Yup the hairstylist is here" " Wait, Lim does she have to dy-" LiAh intervened but Manager unnie interrupted her and whispered "It's all your fault you didn't make MinHo'ssi fall in love with you. until he does, let just say, all your friends hair will be different colors" smiled Manager evily as she walked away. " Unnie! that ahjusshi is dying her hair!" exclaimed DeSho in astonishment.

A HOUR LATER

" Is he cutting her hair?" asked LiAh as she couldn't watch her own friend get her hair dyed.

" I might as well deal with it" ChanNi said knowing what Key will say when he see her.  japanese-woman-cutting-hair.jpg

" How does it look?" asked ChanNi for there wasn't a mirror " It's okay i GUESS!" laughed SunNi making fun of ChanNi. " I like it~ nyah" said RainNi " Nobody cares what you like!" exclaimed SunNi  glaring at RainNi. " Right as SunNi gave her comment as Key and Taemin came through the door. Key heard what she said and said "SunNi apologize to RainNi and what happened to you!" Key screamed as he ran to his girlfriend looking at her pink hair. " ahaha... I knew this would happen" ChanNi said to herself looking down on the floor. " What happened?" asked Key going through her pink hair in shock. " Manager Unnie kind've told me to dye my hair" answered ChanNi still looking down at the floor blushing. " You know what just happened with you with manager hyujng!" Taemin said trying to remind his hyung. " right, they made me shave the side of my head" Key said remembering his hair falling down to the ground. " SAY SORRY!" screamed Key as he flashed a picture of SunNi before

 

haircut%20shaggy%20brown.jpg

" KYA! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!?!?" screamed SunNi as she lunged at Key to grab the picture out of his hand. " Lets just say I have aloooot of connections" smirked Key. " Now say sorry..unless you want it in the computer in lee than 10 minutes" threatened Key waving the picture in her face. " Fine. Sorry ChanNi. You happy Key oppa?" " You just called me-!" smiled Key realll bigly. " !" screamed SunNi as she shook her head." oppa's happy!!" shouted Key as he danced around the office. After that, everyone went back to the house and ChanNi started to become a camera ... and when I mean .... I MEAN !!Being obbsesed with her HAIR!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS37S_8cR3dBri7CsrzUTq images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOITk0REektU2W4PMgIX2images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_EHiGjIfv-bvNtmEgPp1