What Happened to US?:Part 1-Coming out of the closet

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

"SUNHI-UNNIE" WHERE'S ALL THE POPTARTS??" yelled RainNi

"hehehe, I-I DONT KNOW, ASK ONEW!" yelled SuNhi choming out a strawberry poptart.

"HE SAYS TO ASK YOU!" she yelled back running towards the voice.

"WELL HE MUS BE TRIPPIN- *THUMP* Sunhi got up and ran to RainNi, leaving her poptars behind. "What the hell happend?

"I-I ran i-in to a w-wall." said RainNi trying to hold back tears.

"Stupid clumsy blonde." said SuNhi walking away.

RainNi ran to LiAh, bright red. "weneedtoteachsunhiunniealesson!" she sasid so fast it all blurred into one word.

"Let's lock her in a closet.." said LiAh evily.

" But wont Manager Un-  I mean Manager Oppa be mad?" asked RainNi innocently

" No, I wouldn't get mad"

" AHHHH!!!!" screamed the girls . " W-W-Where d-d-did y-y-ou come f-from" LiAh stuttered being freaked.

" Oh I was here the whole time silly!" Manager JunSu playfully punched LiAh making her turn blue.

" B-B-B-But   T-T-this  w-w-where  w-w-we Live." LiAh said as she pointed at her self recovering from shock.

" So does that mean you saw me and MinHo Ki-" asked  RainNi asked but couldn't finish because LiAh cupped .

" So back to the point!" Manger JunSu said while clapping his hands together.

" Right!" Both the girls said. LiAh smiling evily and the other falling asleep.

----------------- Night TIMEEE!!!-------------------------

"Kids time to sleeeep!!!!" shouted the umma ( key)

" We aren't kids, " SunNi said while eating a poptart.

" YAH! What happened to OPPA??!!" asked/ screamed Key snatching the poptart from her.

" HEYY!! MY POPTART!!"

" SHARE!"

"HELL NO!"

" SHARE THE POPTARTS WITH UMMA!!" screamed Key turning bright red.

" kEY?" ChanNi looked seeing him and SunNi fighting over food. " Did you steal my poptarts?" She asked while her face started to darken.

" haha, your in deep !! If you steal her food..... she'll go crazy" whispered SunNi into his ear. And she wasn't making the situation better. ChanNi was already jealous cuz he wouldn't eat chicken with her. She only had Onew to hang with out. And that didn't cut it.

" Babe? I'm sorry, I didn't steal your poptarts it was-" Key turned around not to see any evil SunNi.

" DAMMIT SUNNI!!!-" screamed Key but, ChanNi's lips plugged his mouth. They both fell and well..... come up with your own ending.

-------------------- Now with SunNi-----------------------

* a* thought SunNi as she skipped  up the stairs. She turned to see RainNi holding a cup of water and a mint. SunNi's favorite things before she goes to sleep. Water to hydrate her skin. A mint to keep fresh. * Good girl* SunNi thought. She took the water and drank it in one gulp. Not knowing LiAh put sleeping pills in them.

---------------------Next Morning-----------------------------

" Good Morning!!!!" shouted RainNi as she was on MinNo's back.

" Why are you on his back?" asked LiAh as she sipped her coffee.

" She didn't want to get up, So I carried her on my back."

" Oh, so our cold prince became the "flaming prince of loooooove"?" asked Jonghyun as he bit into his muffin.

" wheres the umma and glutton couple?" asked Onew as he took out a chicken leg and devoured the whole leg.

" On the couch" LiAh and Taemin said together while pointing to the couch.

" Oh" answered Onew as he opened the door to open the room of the living room, to see..... Two people on the couch together.

" AHH MY PURE INNOCENT EYES HAVE BEEN BURNED!!" screamed Onew as he ran out of the Living room 

" I was going to tell you hyung but, you already went out so-" Taemin said trying to ease his Hyung nim.

" HM by the way, wheres SunNi?" asked Jonghyun, only noticing his lover was gone.

" Oh she, went out" answered LiAh looking to the other side.

------------ SunNi--------

" Where am I?" asked SunNi as she woke

" Oh your in a closet" answered a voice

" Oh a closet..... Wait! a closet!! Why is that common sense" asked SunNi

" Oh this isn't you common sense.... This is a man" answered the voice

 

________________________________

xD!!! HHHAAAAHHH!!!!!! been sooo long since I updated!!!

CURSESS MY EVIL PROJECT !!! >.< Hoped you liked this chappie!!! :)

KAYYY!!!! ( I might put in the next chappie.... who knows?)

Also!! haven't you noticed we talk about closets ALOT!!! It's an obsession lol