Suicidal

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

Hey!this is saranghaeyo4ever!i wonder if u can see this!If u can ur awesome!Maknae rebellion!!!highlight what's b4 this

After SSUM moved in with SHINee, everyday all the couples except Minho, LiAh,Taemin, and RainNi would get closer. Everyday Minho and LiAh got closer. Now Minho and LiAh, who were usually quieter, were talkative and Taemin and RainNi were quiet as death. They didn't even talk to eachother.

"I'm sorry RainNi but I have to do this" LiAh thought as she flirted with Minho. Everyday she reminded herself that this was because she still needed president to pay back her debts but found herself falling for him. Taemin went to go sit in a corner while RainNi went to read a book and her ipod on full blast. Key was sitting a few seats away and told RainNi "Turn that down child! Do you want to go deaf?" RainNi ignored  him.

"Yah! Did you hear me?I said turn it down!" Key shouted at her

Again she ignored

"Hey! I said---"

"Shut up Hyung! YOU'RE gonna make ME deaf!!" Taemin shouted at his hyung cutting him off

Everyone looked at Taemin.

"What?" Taemin said furiously

Everyone went back to what they were doing. RainNi looked at her ipod and noticed the time was about 8:00 pm and she had to go run. Running,listening to music,sports,singing,writing, they were all ways she got her mind off things for a while. She had on a black speghetti strap and shorts and put on her running shoes.She quickly grabbed a backpack and ran out the door.

It was raining but she didn't care, she was RainNi(like rainy for those who don't get it).Though she was soaked to the bone,she kept running and running and focused on what was ahead of her. After she ran about two and a half miles, she stopped running. She was on a bridge and there was a bathroom nex tto the bridge. She went into a stall and took out what was in the backpack.................(what was it?)

.

..

.....

.........

...............

......................

.............................

.....................................................

......................................................................

......................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................(could it be a gun?)

......................................................................................................

.......................................................................................

.....................................................................

................................................

..............................

.....................(a knife)

..............

......

..

.

keep goin cause im gonna keep you guessing

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

..........

...........(is rainnie suicidal?)

............

............

............

.............

...............

.................

..................

....................

.....................

.......................(U kno what it is yet?)

........................

..........................

..............................

....................................

........................................

..............................................

.....................................................

............................................................

..................................................................

.........................................................................

..................................................................................

...........................................................................................

......................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................. ready to find out?

..................................................................................................................................................................kay ur done....

....................................................................................................................................................................................now u r 4 realz

She took out the clothes and shoes in her back pack. She stripped herself of her clothes except for her bra and underwear and put on the skinny jeans, revealing tanktop, and her heels. She put her exercise clothes in the bag and walked out to the bridge. She wanted to look good before she left.....

She threw the bag into the water over the bridge then jumped off herself. This is it she thought, now i can see someone i've waited a long time for.

"Wait!" Someone yelled

She turned and saw LiAh and Minho kissing..

"Wait....something's off" she thought to herself

"How can I see them when I'm falling?"

Then a bright white flash came then faded. She looked around and saw she was standing on the edge of the bridge. Lucky for her, the bridge was wide enough for someone to stand on where the edge was so she didn't fall off.

"Am I becoming suicidal?" she thought

After throwing the backpack, she got off and walked down the bridge to wherever it may lead her.

She walked and got to a part where a gate

After walking around, she was dreanched and it was about 11:57 pm there were like no lights and she was at the ghetto side of town and she walked into a dark alley. There was a gate so she used on hand to hang on it and the other in her back pocket. She looked to the side and thought about everything until she heard

"Hey lil' lady. Need somethig?" a mysterious guy asked(it was so not minho just in case some of you thought so, i mean come on! he's at home on the couch flirting with LiAh!)

Suddenly, her bad girl side kicked in.

"Get the away from me!" She said

"Awww!Come on, I just thought you'd need someone to make you feel better..." he said

"No! I don't , now leave me alone!"  she repeated

"Hey guys, she's not comin so come on out and help me would you?" the guy asked

Suddenly about 4 other guys came out from nowhere

"Lil' lady, I'm fraid dat if you dun do what we want, we gunna have to get it by force" another guy said with a hillbilly accent(no offense!)

"I'm pretty sure you know what it is.." another said

"...and if you dont..." he continued

he leaned to her ear

"It's your body!" he said and stepped back

" you!" she told them

"that's exactly what we're gonna do." another guy said

they started going towards her, the she started clenching her fist

" this, I'm just gonna finish you then leave" She said before she beat the crap outta all of them.

Once she was done, she left without a scratch....okay she had them all over her arm and her skinnies were ripped and so was part of her shirt.

"Thanks for forcing me to take self defense MOM" RainNi said to herself and looked up"I miss you a whole bunch..."

She walked towards SHINee's dorm again and opened the door then slammed it close.

"Why the are you being so loud!" she heard someone say. with that, the lights and she saw Taemin with a very pissed off face.

"Why aren't you sleeping in your room?" she asked angrily

"Cause Minho and LiAh were being all flirty and crap and I couldn't deal with it!" He said

"What the happened to you? Did you get ?" He asked back harshly

"Like you care"She said sarcastically

"I don't" he said

"It's called being nice" he added

"Nice my !" she said

"that's probably where you got it"

"Shut up!" she said

afterward she did't want to go to her room to change cause she might see Minho and Li Ah so she went and to ask for some of ChanNi's clothes.

"Oh My God! What happened to you!" Key asked lookin at her clothes and how wet she was

"It was nothing why is everyone asking!" RainNi said

"Ha! Did you get or somethin?" ChanNi said passing some clothes to RainNi

"No!"She shouted as she left and slammed the door

"Gawd! When did our maknaes become so bad?" Key and ChanNi asked eachother

"Oh well" they said as they went back to sleep.

highlight what's after this!

 Saranghaeyo4ever wrote this chappie ! can u see this?