Meeting SHINee?!?!?!? ( Part one)

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

"NYAH! where am i?!?!?" sobbed RainNi as she tried to get out. Bad thing was she was only wearing a skirt and a tank top and her hair was mess from all the smuggling she's been in.

"I can't believe it nyah ... I'm stuck here nyah" cried RainNi  

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK  

"NYAHH!" squealed RainNi trying to be very quiet and not be heard.

"Ok it seems that no ones here,we can talk" said Minho while he was looking around.

" Crap!! I need to pee nyah !!" thought RainNi while she fought the urge to have an accident on herself.

Bam! she fell down. " Fail nyah " she thought, she failed at living incognito. 

" Wait a sec I heard something" Minho said through the phone.

"EEP!! here he comes nyah!!  he's going to see me nyah !!!!" RainNi thought as she was panicking.

creeeaaak Minho opens  the  closet door.

" HI!!!! heheh.... I'm kinda tied up nyah... I wasn't eavesdropping or anything, just tied up Nyah.... kInda be nice if yo-"

SLAM!! 

" h-h-h-he s-s-s-slammed the door without opening!!" thought RainNi as she really had to go be now!! 

" Oppa! Oppa! Please help me-nyah!! It's really stuffy in here! I'm really stupid so it's kinda hard for me nyah!" pleaded RainNi 

" Your crazy! I'm leaving! I've been mentally scarred for life seeing a tied stupid blonde" said Minho as he ran out the room.

" aww and I really liked that oppa" cried RainNi

LATER ON WITH SSUM

"Unnie don't you think we should get RainNi i mean she drank alot of water, she might have to go the bathroom" said ChanNi 

" Your the one who came up with the idea"

" I know, but I'm feeling a little guilty" answered ChanNi

" Good, DeSho lets go get RainNi!"

" kay! but  I told you so! It'll be a bad choice to tie her up buttt nooooooo" said DeSho putting her magazine down crossing her arms.

"What do you mean " nooooo"? you were the first one to agree tie her up!" 

" Oh yeah.. forgot hehe" blushed DeSho

"Um where did they tie her up?" asked LiAh as they walked out of the room

" I dunno wouldn't I tell you if I knew?" said Desho

"No" answered LiAh quickly

" Your right! I wouldn't would I? smirked Desho  making the same  right as they made the same right ten seconds ago

" Ok this is going no where, we've been going in circle and circles for over 5 minutes."

" Really? I haven't noticed that" said DeSho as she slumped on the floor being deprived of her laziness.

" Ok, search over there on that side and I'll go on this side ok? 

" yeah yeah yeah" said DeSho as she laid down on the floor.

BAM! " chicken..." whispered Onew

" LIKE EWW!!" screamed DeSho as she tried to get up, but the oppa on her legs were way to heavy.

" Dude! GET UP!!"screamed DeSho as she started Onew in the face.

" Oh sorry chicken, I meant young lady.. heheh Chicken.."

" WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" shouted DeSho angrily as she started to stomp of.

" Wait a minute!..." said Onew as he was grabbing her arm

"WHAT?" shouted DeSho, which wasn't the prettiest picture, but in Onew's eyes she was the most beautiful thing there well... except for chicken of course and in slow motion on top of that...

" Do you know where room 27 is" asked Onew as he blushed trying not to make eye contact

DeSho calmed down and answered " yeah sure right around the corner" . 

" Thanks " said Onew as he hit the wall and fell down which made DeSho mad, wanting to stomp on him.