Who's Jung?!?!

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

“SuNhi-ah I’m hungry for a home cooked meal!” whined Jonghyun.

“Okay, okay at the end of the week I will have a big home cooked meal set up for you when you get home from the studio.” gave in SuNhi.

“Yay!” said Jonghyun extremely grateful.  

He ran up to her and gave her a bear hug. SuNhi would usually laugh uncontrollably, but she only smiled. SuNhi had no idea how to cook a Korean dinner. She only knew how to cook American dinners. Jonghyun didn’t notice, though, he was happy because he gets a home cooked meal.

SuNhi ran to the phone book to look up some cooking classes. She found one on Main st. and took a taxi over there to start immediately.

“Um, excuse me do you have any one-on-one classes for a beginning cook?” asked SuNhi leaning over the counter.

“Yes we can actually fit you in, in five minutes!” said the girl at the desk overly excited. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah, sure” replied SuNhi.

“Aren’t you in SSum??” the chef giggled.

“Haha, yes.” said SuNhi seeing a chef coming her way

“Well, you coming?” the chef asked.

“Huh?” looking confused not knowing what to do.

“I’m your chef! JungHi!” JungHi said holding out her hand.

MEANWHILE……

Jonghyun skips into the living room singing, “I get a home coked meeaaalll, I get a home cooked mealll!”

“Ahhh, so she caved?” LiAh said.

“I think my charm had a little bit to do with it.” Jonghyun admitted.

“What charm?” asked key playing with pink hair.

“The charm you don’t have” snapped Jonghyun.

“Well, SuNhi doesn’t know it yet, but I’m training her, and I think my charm has something to do with it” said Key softly.

Jonghyun grabbed Key by the collar on his shirt, “TRAINING HER?!?!?! TO DO WHAT?!?!!?”  Of course, Jonghyun thought it was something ual.

“Don’t freak, did you hear her call me Key oppa? She will soon be calling all of us besides Taemin that by habit.” said Key.

“She’s only a year older than me!” whined Taemin.*

LiAh just hugged him, trying to soothe his pain.

“You guys overreact too much nyahh…” sighed RainNi, sitting on Minho’s lap braiding his hair.

“I have to agree with RainNi on that one-

“HEY! WHO”S HUNGRY?” yelled SuNhi running in the kitchen coming back from the academy.

“MEEEE!” yelled ChanNi and Onew in unison jumping up and down.

Jonghyun got up and walked to the kitchen, “What happened to the end of the week?” he asked sort of suspicious.

“I decided my oppa couldn’t wait.” She said kissing him.

“HEARD THAT!” yelled Key.

SuNhi dragged Jonghyun out of the kitchen her lips still pressed to his when her phone slipped out of her pocket into Jonghyun's hand.

“Now, stay out of the kitchen, all of you!” said SuNhi, leaving Jonghyun lingering.

“She’s gone you know” laughed Taemin and LiAh smiling evily.

When she was done, the dinner looked something like this for every person:

 

“Whoa, this is amazing!” said all the girls. “But, I thought little SuNhi unnie couldn’t coo-“ said RainNi when SuNhi suddenly jabbed her side.

Jonghyun was too upset with SuNhi to say anything. You see she got a text message form Jung, and since Jung is a uni- name it could be for a girl or man and Jonghyun thought that it was a guy, and you know how Jonghyun is and  it  said:Hey, it’s Jung, you were really good! It was AWESOME! I had a lot of fun, hopefully Jonghyun won’t find out. You guys know SuNhi would never cheat on Jonghyun, and Jonghyun thought that too, but when he read this, his thoughts changed.

 

Could it be that SunNi was cheating on me? 

 

 

hey everyone, this is SuNhiandJonghyun from now on im the blue highlighter! ^^ yupp anyway baii!