Forgiving ...... is it?

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

 

"hey we need food, yah?" yelled SuNhi.
"I'll go honey......on one condition." yelled Jonghyun oppa.
"And that condition would be....?" asked SuNhi as he walked into the kitchen.
"You make me whatever i want." he replied putting his arms around her waist, just then Taemin walked in.
"Ugh, get a room." he sighed.
"We had one until you walked in.." whispered Jonghyun, SuNhi just giggled as Taemin walked out bright red.
"Kiss me already my gorgeous dinosaur..." SuNhi said but she was cut off by Jonghyuns lips pressing onto hers.Yeah, saying I was such a stupid blonde." sighed RainNi.

 RainNi was still shocked about what happened last night. She almost commited suicide, almost got , and not to mention, the love of her life was being taken away from her slowly and painfully.
Taemin walked into the living room where RainNi was reading her book. "Hey, just a heads up, the two lovebirds are in the kitchen so..yeah."
"Uhmm okay??" she said.
"You know what? You used to be really nice, but out of no where you are really pissy, what's wrong?" Taemin asked not ready for the answer.
She told him everything about Minho, last night, everthing. You see, once she started, she couldn't stop. It felt good to let everything she had bottled up out. Before she knew it she leaned in to kiss him.
Just then LeAh walked in."RainNi! What are you doing? What's wrong with you?" she practically screamed.
"UH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT YOU AND MINHO!" she snapped back.

By then everyone was in the living room, jaws to the floor.
"ME AND MINHO? ME AND MINHO? WHY DON'T YOU ASK MANAGER UNNIE?" she screamed. She ran out the door bawling.
RainNi had no idea what LiAh was talking about when she said ask Manager Unnie. But she was about to find out. She whipped out her phone and called LiAh apology ready and questions at the tip of her tounge. It rang once then went to voicemail. She tried three more times bofore she actually got a answer.
"What do you want?" snapped LeAh.
"Look I'm sorry, I was mad at myself, please forgive me?" RainNi begged.
"Why should I forgive you?" snapped LeAh.
"Because that kiss didn't mean anything I was caught up in the moment , and if it makes you feel better, he didn't kiss back." RainNi reassured.
"you sure" sniffled LeAh.
"yes unnie."
"Well Minho only talked about you when I was with him." .


"He keeps saying  how much he loves you and wants you in his arms. Remember, the reason you didn't die is because he to caught you when you fell." explained LeAh.
"H-he did? No one told me that." said RainNi, about to fall in love all over again.
"Yup." sighed LeAh.
"Wait, does Manager Unnie have anything to do with is?" asked RainNi
"oh, so you've heard" said LeAh. She explained everything 
"So are you coming home?" asked RainNi bringing her hopes up.
"Look behind you" said LeAh as she hung up the phone.
RainNi turned around with tears in her eyes they hugged a hug that sisters hug after a big fight. " wipe those tears away, and be your normal self!" LiAh said pinching RainNi's cheeks.
                                    " YES~ NYAH!" exclaimed RainNi. Then, everyone went into the living room in thier pjs, semi happy. (besides Jonghyun and SuNhi who were whispering and giggling) watching a scary movie. Not knowing that RainNi was still mad at LiAh for not telling her what happened and started to think. 

Revenge or Justice? What is the difference?

Author's Note: When i read the part that said the only reason you didn't die was cause Minho caught you I was like "what!that never happened" cause i thought it was in chapter called Suicidal but then Christine unnie was like "No! remember in the beginnig when there was the track thing and RainNi fell?" then i was like "Ohhhh...." ith happened twice!Once when we were talking about this chapter and again while i read this chappie!bye!