Coming out of the closet (part 2)

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

I couldn't find the bracket things(looks on keyboard for the 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,9999,999,999,999,999,999,999 th time)wait...(looks for the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time) i found it! oh well too late!

 

In the last chapter...

------------ SunNi--------

" Where am I?" asked SunNi as she woke

" Oh your in a closet" answered a voice

" Oh a closet..... Wait! a closet!! Why is that common sense" asked SunNi

" Oh this isn't you common sense.... This is a man" answered the voice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ha! A man, that's a funny joke" SunNi said

"Wait.... WTF A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WTF IS A MAN DOING IN A CLOSET WITH ME!!!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA LOSE IT TO A STRANGER!!!!!!!!I'M WAITING FOR JONGHYUN! !!!HELP!!!"SunNi started yelling and banging on the closet. Suddenly the closet door opened, due to SunNi's pounding, and she fell ontop of the man. SunNi grabbed onto something to cushion her fall and pulled it under her. Unfortunately for her, that thing was the man aka Seunghyun from FT Island. SunNi ended up falling on Seunghyun in a very akward position with her hands on his chest and his hands on her waist..

Suddenly someone walked in with a very socked face..

"oh crap!" SunNi and Seunghyun both thought and looked at eachother

"WTF SUNNI! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT WE WERE BOTH STARTING TO GET ALONG BUT I SEE YOU GET ALONG VERY WELL WITH SEUGHYUN!WE'RE OVER!" Jonghyun said before he stormed out. SunNi got off Seunghyun and ran and caught Jonghyun's arm.

"Listen to me babe!" SunNi got out before Jonghyun harshly brushed her off him and said"What's there to listen to? I've SEEN enough!" and walked off.

After that day, the two groups were arguing over the littlest things but the thing that broke them up was this. Minho and LiAh complained and accused RainNi and Taemin of being too childish, immature, and irresponsible. Key and DeSho argued that ChanNi and Onew ate too much and cause too much of a mess. As for SunNi and Jongyhun, they were constantly bickering and yelling even throwing things at and hitting eachother. So now, it was MinAh, TaeNi, KeySho,OnNi, and JongNi. These 'pairs' hung out more with eachother and talked to eachother more. One day, TaeNi was called to the President's office.Once they got there, they were told to sit.

"I'm happy to hear that you two are getting along. Now Miss Park LiAh and Minho can be together. Don't you think that they look good together?" President said ending with a hearty and happy laugh. TaeNi just nodded their head.

"Anyway, you are here because I need to tell you thast since the month of love is coming up, you two will make an album of love songs. Just you two. Don't tell anyone about this. it must be a secret. I want your first song written soon. You are both dismissed. Remember dont tell anyone!" Mr President said. Then Taemin and RainNi (TaeNi) left. Once they got back home, they started working on the song immeadiately.

 

" Get me LiAh and Minho" President ordered after TaeNi left

After a while, Minho and LiAh(MinAh) went to the office.

 "Welcome! Come have a seat"  President said happily. MinAh did as told.

'I want you two to join a reality show together. This show is Sports2Love. You must have a pair or partner so I have picked you two. That is all, just make sure you practice. That is all, you can go." President ordered

"Oh and don't tell anyone, this is all a secret. If you tell snyone, I'll end your careers." President added as MinAh walked out.

I'm all done! I hope that this was long enough. aWeInDaSum can you write about that part i told you about? thanks!bye!!!!