I.am.not.pregnant.Forreals

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

*Liah's POV*

 

 

*Gagging*

 

"I feel like I'm pregnant" I quietly said

Taemin and Key's hands both grabbed me and they both shouted " BWOHYA?

I looked at both of them and smiled "I SAID I FELT AS IF I WAS PREEEEEEGNANT" They sighed in relief. "I didn't even lose my ity" I whispered to myself.

De Sho stared at me. "Shure"

" I-I mean't, uhh. I'm full" I said running into my room.

I jumped on to my bed and went to fatal position. Rocking myself into boredom. Soon the door of my room slowly creaked open. I narrowed my eyes on the small gap. Then all of a sudden the door slammed open. 

I was so startled that my bra almost fell off yo. 

"Liah'ri?" asked the unknown person.

"Taemin'ah. Get in here"

Taemin slowly walked in with a bowl of mango pudding.

I eyed the bowl and one eyebrow went up. "Where did this come from?" I asked taking the bowl from him and scooping a spoonful of it, putting it in my mouth.

"I thought it would be good for the baby! " Taemin smiled, I nearly choked on the substance.

"Taemin! I just told you-"

"Shuuushh, it's not good for the baby. Continue eating the pudding" Taemin urged me.

Taemin then took the spoon from and started to feed me. 

"Taemin'ah, I'm good" I smiled, trying to push the spoon away.

"ANIYO! YOU BARELY ATE! EAT NOW!" Taemin commanded me.

I then accepted his spoonfuls of mango pudding.

my life.

 

 

Later that night.

 

"My little piggy, would you like another pillow for our child?" Taemin said right behind me, his breath hitting the back of my neck.

He just said 'Our Child' 

OUR CHILD.

Chills ran down my back. *Shivers*

"Taemin, I don't think your hearing me" I said, turning to face him.

"NOOOOO! DON'T PUT PRESSURE ON YOUR STOMACH!" He said pushing me where I was before. "Let me go there!"

I then gave up. 

"Liah'ri, what was it again?" Taemin said with happiness. "You wanted something"

Then I thought. I could take advantage of this. >:D

"Oppa~, you little piggy would like a warm cup of tea" I batted my eyelashes.

Taemin's smile grew about 3 inches bigger. "Coming right up my cute little piggy!"

I went leaned on my pillow then raise my shirt to show my stomach. " This could last for a couple of days right?"

 

*Morning*

 

I woke up and saw Desho's face right in front of mine. " Yo' baby mama. It's time to wake up"

I stared at her for a while then nodded my head. "Thats right. I'm pregnant"

I walked out of the room with Desho and saw everyone gathering at the table. Even Channi. 

"Unnie! Your pregnant? When?"  RainNi freaked out, running towards me.

Then SunNi smacked me. "HOW DARE YOU GET PREGNANT BEFORE ME!" 

My eyes literally popped out of my eye sockets.

"Woah, even though we did some naughty things last night. I didn't think you wanted a child" Jonghyun said in amazement.

SunNi rolled her eyes. "Not with you" 

Jonghyun then cried "I now know what your feelings are!" 

Sunni then giggled. "I was kidding my baby" She then skipped to him and hugged him, like a 4 year old. Even though she is a four year old. 

Jonghyun then pouted and then accepted her hug."But I'm serious. I don't want a baby yet, so don't try" SunNi said strictly.

"Arasso" Jonghyun agreed.

SunNi then remember that I was....Pregnant. "Liah, we're going to have to do a lot of shopping" Her smile then kept growing, and I don't like when her smiles grow. It means she'll have fun.

I sighed then started to speak"Sunni, I don't even know if I am-" 

"SHUUUUSH!" Sunni then rushed to me. "Leave it to the eomma of the group"

"Yah! Take that back! I am!" Key then interrupted her. "I am the mom, so shut your juice box hole Sunni!"

Sunni turned to Key and gave him the death glare. "Do you wish to die at a early age?"

Everyone just stared at the girl. I slowly sneaked away but then Sunni's iron grip found my arm. "Let's go?"

"I'm good" I quickly smiled. Then Taemin ran to us. " I wanna go!"

"No you don't" I answered quickly. 

"Why not?"