Meeting SHINee?!?!?!? ( Part FoUr!! ( last part)

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

THIS IS THE LAST PART THEN WE'LL GET ON WITH THE DRAMA WE HAVE PLANNED. HOPE YOU'LL LIKEIT!!! xD

Key, ChanNi, DeSho and Onew came through the door and saw everyone in their chicken boxes.

" Yah! Couldn't you people wait for us and not start before us?" Shouted Key " And didn't we just eat?!

" Key hyung! we're growing boys! we need food!" Said Taemin innocently.

" PLus Jonghyun couldn't wait and started before everyone" pointed out Minho.

" Wait! where's mine?!" asked Onew like a child.

" JinKi I left yours right there! " said SunNi pointing to the table next to jonghyun.

" Yah! SunNi! SAY OPPA!"shouted Key

" Whateve"

 " Wheres my box " Onew asked Jonghyun

" Your box? Ohhhh I thought it was an extra, so I kind of ate it..."

" WAHHH!!!MY CHICKENN!!!!" cried Onew having a tantrum.

" Onew oppa! share with me! I won't be able to finish it by myself," said DeSho knowing how sad he was, wanting his chicken.

"Really?" smiled Onew. xD

" Yeah yeah yeah, before I change my mind!" smiled DeSho.

" How cute. the both of them are sharing " laughed LiAh

" Um yeah" agreed Taemin as he bit into his chicken piece wishing he could share with LiAh.

" yea" copied LiAh feeling all awkward around taemin. 

LiAh noticed how cute Taemin was and knew if she had a choice she would pick him, but she couldn't have these feelings. She already had a boyfriend. Taecyeon. And plus it's his birthday party today, didn't ant to hurt him at the nightclub where the party is going to take place. And she could imagine it right now at this very moment. Her getting wasted, then being carried by the wasted Taecyeon, into a bedroom where who knows, what is going to happen is going to happen in there. She hasn't ever gotten drunk, well she has, but not with Taec. I mean he would take of her when she is wasted but, she never really saw him drink. ever. She guessed, he was trying to be the good boy around her.

"Is everyone done with their food? asked Manager Lim

" yes!" said everyone.

" ok! to see who gets first choice, I've come up with a game! Here are 5 sticks and they are different sizes! The person that has the  longest red stick goes first! the one that is the shortest goes last!"

" Ok! " said SHINee. Manager Lim stuck out her hand towards them. The sticks all looked the same length. SHINee took their sticks, Taemin got the longest, Onew 2nd, Key, Jonghyun then Minho came in last, taking the shortest stick.

" So Taemin is first!"said Manager Lim.

" He's probably going to pick you " said LiAh to RainNi for she was the youngest. " I-I-I-I'm going to pick that  Noona right there" pointing to LiAh.

"ME?" asked/screamed LiAh.

" he picked you you can't do anything about it!" said Manager Lim as she pushed together to the side.

" Crap" said LiAh under her breath while she was blushing 

" Ok, Onew's! Turn!" said Manager Lim enjoying every part of this

" I pick DeSho!"

" i KNEW IT!" said DeSho while walking towards the first couple with onew.

 " Onew oppa stop giggling!" shouted DeSho also trying not to giggle

" Can't help it! I'm happy! "

" Ok KiBum oppa your next!" said DeSho anticipating on whats going to happen.

" Araso. I'll pick..." making eye contanct with ChanNi.

" I'll pick ChanNi!"

" ChanNi? you sure? I would think you would pick SunNi because well you guys are alke." whispered Jonghyun to Key.

" Why don't you pick her? JONGHYUN SAID HE'LL PICK SUNNI!"

" I DID??? uhh YEAH I did" agreed Jonghyun

"EHHHH!!??? ChinCha? Waeyo!?" argued SunNi denying the fact she was chosen .

"  and the only ones left are Minho and RainNi. That means Minho and RainNi are a couple!!"

" Wait! Wait! Wait! That means I have to stay with her?" asked Minho as he  pointed to RainNi who was playing her hair not paying attention.

" So this settles it! you guys are a thing!!" said Manager Lim said Happily

" Wait!! this is Not fair!! NOt FAIR!!" screamed SunNi trying to get away from the hands of Jonghyun who is so used to skin ship.

"babe is anything wrong!" said Jonghyun holding her by the waist.

"Get  your stupid paws off me!..... But I did like that ..." smirked SunNi making him hold her tighter almost like a .

" As I was saying-"  

LiAh realized what the time was, and shouted to everyone " I need to go! I need to get ready for Taecyeon Oppa's birthday party! An-nyeong!!"

"An-nyeong! lets all exchange numbers!" shouted Jonghyun to everyone," Awess nobody is paying attention."

"I'll exchange with you" smiled SunNi starting to become attracted.... still mad but attracted in Jonghyun, because of his cute eye features.

OK PART 4 IS FINALLY DONE!! TIME FOR SOME DRAMAMAMAMA!!!!

Thank you for everyone that has read our story!! xD hope you like the next chapters!! :)

 Kamsahamnida!!!