Creepy Mansion?!!!??? [[ Part one!!]]

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

" Ok you can go now" the president said to the MinAh couple.

" Wait harabeoji! ( grandfather)"  MinHo called out.

* Harabeoji?* LiAh thought.... * He means that out of courtesy right? Theres no way that.....*

Minho went to the presidents table and went closer to the president.

" MinHo  Sonja (grandson) not here I will talk to you another time, not in front of your wife to be."

" W-W-W-WIFE TO BE?" MinHo stuttered while he turned back to see LiAh blushing.

" A-A-Ahjussi!! a-a-aniyo! You told me that-" LiAh said walking towards the president.

" Harabeoji, you promised-" Minho said

" Me!" LiAh interrupted, " And are you two related in anyway? cuz...." LiAh gasped and turned away... She forgot to talk formally. Damn these american habits!!

"LiAh.... I'm sorry for not telling you, MinHo is my blood related grandson, and I think you are the better choice then that .... RainNi girlll....."He said with a disgusted face.

" But, I love her harabeoji! You wouldn't understand.... She's  cute and innocent funny and brings sunshine where ever she goes..... even though her and Taemin are both immature and don't know when to stop joking and do things straight and-"

" And we get it!" LiAh interrupted once again sarcastically.

" I'm really getting tired of you interrupting me." MinHo said as he glared at LiAh

" And I'm getting tired of you talking" LiAh said as she turned to president and bowed to him.

MinHo scoffed and said to LiAh " You are so not cute"

" I know that! I'm beautiful.." smirked LiAh.

 

----------------- Key and SunNi couple ( bffs to be exact)---------------------

" YaH!!"

" WHAT?"

" CALL ME OPPA WHEN YOU SPEAK!"

"LIKE HELL I WILL!!"

"You son of a-"

 " i'm a girl you dumb !"

" You've been so.........."

" Mad?"

" DETAILED! since you a Jonghyun broke up tell eomma what happened." Key said as he sipped his hot cocoa

" Gay person.."

" yAH!" Key shouted as he smacked her in the back of the head. People started to stare and recognize the idols .... Even in their disguises.

" Yah. pabo. People will know who we are if you keep screaming." SunNi said as she put her sunglasses on. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH4-0DzQbjvYoM7AMfzLD

" But you won't tell eomma!!" Key whined.

" Ughh..... I didn't do anything! I found myself in closet and then it just happened!"

" You found yourself in a closet?" Key asked looking at her with one brow going up.

" Yes, A frikin GOD DAMN CLOSET!" SunNi said with her face close to Key's. As those two were arguing. A nervous fan came up to them and asked.

" U-u-u-um are you from crOwn?" the girl pointed at SunNi.

" Why of course I am-"

"Nope! we're just look a likes yah know?" Key said interrupting SunNi.

" Who are you a look alike of?" asked the fan girl. Key's face darkened.

" HAHA.... he's the look alike of Key..." SunNi said smirking.

" Key?" Key's head went lower...... Then his face shot up and gave her, his how-can-you-not-know-me-I'm-from-SHINee-diva look. The girl looked away and started to cry.

" Your mean... ' oppa!'" SunNi said as she skipped out of the cafe.

" SHE CALLED ME OPPA!"

___________ Now everyone is on the dorms.... EATING!.......Chicken..._________________

The whole dorm was silent.........

The couples were separated and didn't dare to talk to each other. Even the girls weren't talking to each other.

Here were the groups:

Jonghyun's side                                    SunNi's side

1) LiAh                                                       1)Taemin

2)MinHo                                                     2)RainNi

3)Onew                                                      3)Desho

4)ChanNi                                                   4)Key

 

Jonghyun went outside with LiAh and started to complain how SunNi doesn't give a about him, later minho and chanNi walked outside to join their conversation. Onew didn't come out for 1st, he was eating his beloved chicken and 2nd, he take any sides. He and DeSho were neutral, but SunNi forced DeSho and Jonghyun forced Onew. 

" LiAh, it's been weeks and she hadn't said anything to me." Jonghyun said as he opened a beer can.

" Hey, don't drink, i's not good for you" Minho said as he took the can from him.

"Key's been so distant... he's been hanging around SunNi so much. I feel so mad." ChanNi said as she sat on a tree stump.

" Here drink this in stead Jonghyun" LiAh said as she threw a bottle at him.

" Much obliged" Jonghuyn said as she opened the bottle and started to gulp it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSyvDhkcHiytBNLahmNxu

 

* SunNi's POV* ( omg! first time!!)

Sigh.

I feel like a freakin stalker..

I'm staring at Jonghyun through this damn window..

Damn this window! It's the barrier that keeps me away from my Jonghyunnie!!

ahhh look at that boy gulp his water.

sO SMEXY!! (>/////<)

I'm such a y ...... HAHA

" Why are you staring a Jonghyun drinking water?" said that stupid diva eomma. I turned around and acted like my usual self and said. 

" Why are you so GAY?" I asked.

" How many in times am I going to in say this? CALL ME OPPA!" Key shouted angrily.

" Oppa? Why are you so mad nyah?" asked RainNi innocently sitting next to Taemin. 

Ughh I feel bad for LiAh...

having to deal with those children.

Taemin only thinks about  his candy and milk and playing with RainNi.

And No!, not that kind of playing, you sick demented children. I mean with dolls!

Playing with dolls. They are so immature. No wonder LiAh and Minho get irritated by them.

" look at ChanNi chatting so comfortable around guys..... She shouldn't be hanging around with those kind of boys! They are bad influences!" Key said while pouting.

" Key. You sound like a in eomma" I said as I walked away. I need to figure a way to get back with Jonghyun.

----------- 10 mins later------------------ ( nobody's pov)

" YAH! THEY'RE GONE!" screamed DeSho as she ran all over the dorm.

SunNi and Key came out of their dorm rooms and saw RainNi crying and Taemin dialing furiously on his phone trying to reach the other team.

" Calm down everyone" said the eomma

" And speak slowly. What happened?"

" JONGHYUN AND THE OTHERS ARE MISSING!" Wailed RainNi as she wiped her tears.

* She looks a baby when she cries like that* thought SunNi

" RING RING RING" Rang Taemin's phone.

Taemin looked at the phone and saw .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUvJtYgHjSR3ChwwpKzkO

Taemin looked at his phone a hesitantly tapped the work answer.

" Hello?"

" Hello Lee Taemin,  I have your precious friends.In order to save them.........I want to play a game."

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

DAMN!! I made ssosososososo many mistakes!! C:

shiz nipz!! >.<

I hope you liked this chapter....

 And if you want to read a lil spoiler for the story...

look down

down

dowwwwn

doooowwwwwwn

dooooooowwwwwnn

dooooooooooowwwwwn

dooooooooooooooowwwwn

dooooooowwwwwnnnnn

doooooooooooowwn

dooooowwwwn

doowwnn

down

and here!!! and KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW!!! 

It's A HUSH HUSH kinda thing.

[[ it's LiAh's, Manager JunSu's and RainNi's Fault that Sunni and Jonghyun are fighting!!!]]

Let's keep it a secret shall we? The other authors will totally kick my for this is you TELL!!!

So don't!!