Meeting SHINee?!?!?!? ( Part two)

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

 

NOW WITH LIAH!

"GAWD DAMMIT! RAINNI WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?" shouted LiAh as she fast walked everywhere.

Slam!

" ouch " sighed LiAh as she saw a boy who should have been around the age of 18.

" oH my I'm so sorry" said Taemin as he started to wipe the spilled coffee off LiAh's pants with is shirt.

" Um it's ok , you don't have to do that" said LiAh politely 

" Huh you don't know who I am?" asked Taemin as he blushed, for he was attracted to the Noona who didn't know him.

" OHHH! Are you from the group B2ST?" asked LiAh who had her hopes high.

" Um no-" 

" OMFG! I'm sorry I have to go!" said LiAh as she started to run.

"O mi gawd" thought Taemin. " That Noona is hawt!"

"Hmm maybe she's in the storage room" thought LiAh not knowing she was being followed.

"Why Is Noona going into the storage room all by herself?" though Taemin while hiding behind a huge pole.

Everybody in the hallway just stared  at him while he was staring at LiAh,  LiAh was eyeballing the Storage room until she found a closet making noise, such as NYAHs! which had to be RainNi. 

Click!

"NOO don't tell me it's that oppa again nyah he'll make fun of me nyah!!" thought RainNi as she tried hard to hold in her pee.

Groooowlllllllll "NOOOO!! TUMMY TUMM NYAH" thought RainNi.

"RainNi is that your stomach? it's unnie" asked LiAh

"UNNIE! RAINNI IS SO HAPPY NOW! I NEED TO PEE!! PLEASE!!" begged RainNI 

" kay okay on my way"

LiAh opened the closet door and untied RainNi who was shaking . LiAh picked RainNi up by her hips and right when she was going to say " Are you o-" 

CRASH!

" Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-O-O-" stuttered Taemin, as he was shocked seeing two girls hugging

LiAh noticed him and dropped RainNi and said  "AH no it's not what you think" 

"Ouch! Unnie that hurt why can't you treat me gentle like you always do?" said RainNI not knowing what she said was wrong in so many ways.

"Gentle?" said Taemin as his eyes bugged out.

"NO!!!!" shouted LiAh as she carefully explained that nothing was happening and it was all an misunderstanding.

" Huh? Misunderstanding? noo I know what happened" said Taemin

"What?" said LiAh, as she stared at RainNI who was staring into the wall

" yeah your hot."

" HUH" said LiAh who was dumbfounded

"hehehehehehe" giggled Taemin as he skipped out.

" I feel mentally somehow...." said LiAh who stood there all awkward.

" Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard When we drink we do it right gettin slizzar-" ringed LiAh phone.

"Hello?" Answered LiAh

"......LiAh!! WHERE ARE YOU? SHINEE IS GOING TO BE HERE SOON!!" screamed SunNi through the phone

" OH! Is that SunNi unnie?" asked RainNI

" yes it's SunNi, but she's being VERY DISRESPECTFUL" shouted LiAh back through the phone which must of hurt because after that LiAh heard so many curse words she just hung up and started laughing.

BACK IN THE SSUM ROOM....

" WHat's taking them long?" asked ChanNi who was started to worry.

"I don't know but, Manager Unnie is eyeballing us."

"oh no oh no, do you think?" asked ChanNi as she started to lose her cool.

"No it's not possible"

" Hey guys! Where are the others? I don't have to tie such pretty girls in ROPE right?" asked Manager Unnie.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

" It's SHINee!" shouted the guys behind the door real nicely .

"CRAPP!!! They're here!! CALL LiAh and RainNI!!! THEY NEED TO BE HERE NOW!! OR I'LL TIE YOU UP TWO RIGHT NOW! AND FEED YOU TO THE SHARKS WE HAVE !!" screamed Manager unnie as she started to turn red.

" We have sharks?" asked SunNI as they started to panic while looking for their phones 

"I guess We do now !" answered ChanNi in a hurry, trying to dodge fiying objects that might touch  their body suchas vases that Manager Unnie was throwing which would be very painful.

( OUT SIDE THE DOOR )

" Hmm maybe their not in" said Key acting disappointed 

"Hyungs! I found a place where they're selling fried chicken!" shouted Taemin as he walking jogging towards them.

" GOOD! I'M STARVED! " answered Onew quickly.

"But....... fINE let's just go. They might be back by the time we're done." said Jonghyun who was looking at the door.

"Okay CHICKEN!!" shouted Onew as he skipped through the hallway to meet up with his dongsaeng.

As the SHINee oppas were ordering at the chicken stand LiAh and RainNi were running to go to room 27. Wait let me rephrase that. LiAh whose happen to be running was carrying RainNi on her back. Who wasn't very light. " RAWWWRRRR" screamed LiAh for she was too tired but still had the will power to get to the room. All the SHINee oppas turn their heads all  at the same time from the ordering station but saw nothing.

"what was that?" asked Minho as he was a little surprised

"Oh well back to chicken!!" said Onew all happily

"hyung whats with you with Fried Chicken?" asked Key as he started to take the chicken boxes from the counter.

" IT'S CHICKEN! Whats not to like?" exclaimed Onew as he took a box and stated to ravage on the chicken.

" I think we should go now" said Jonghyun for he was starting to become worried.

" I agree jonghyun hyung, Manager Hyung might get mad if we become late." said Taemin

"Yeah go before me, I need to um call someone" said minho as he left the stand and went back to the storage room hoping that stupid blonde girl wasn't there.

"Good no ones here," said Minho in relief as he was calling his grandfather.

" Grandfather, do I really have to get the group in this? I mean Father only wants me to get married not SHINee, and I only need a diversion to " Minho said while thinking that his father only cared for sports and not what he wanted to do, for minho wanted to work and gain money to help his cousin fight an incurable disease.

Cancer

" Minho, do you want to get out of marrying? Pretend your in love with one of them, They're debuting soon and I want them to be famous. If you can make them on the first page on  the Magazine ASTA TV I'll go directly to your father and tell him ." said Minho's grandfather.

" Grandfather, but why SHINee? Why did you have to make a deal with them? I feel like I'm the bad person. Being selfish, and making my band members have to pretend to fall in love with them and become couples."

" It'll be good for their image now do as I say or I'll agree with your father!" Laughed Grandfather

"Ok grandfather, i understand, goodbye" Sighed Minho as he turned of his phone.

ROOM 27

" we're here" LiAh said as she huffed and puffed letting RainNi of her back.

" NYAHH!!!My Hair!!!!" RainNi screamed as she saw the loose strands from her side bun at the vanity.

Manager Unnie walked towards everyone and started to say" Everyone get ready, they could be here at anymo-" 

" hello! we're SHINee!!" interrupted Jonghyun as he walked in the parlor of the office.

" Hello, I'm Manager Lim, Nice to meet you SHINee, these are the girls you'll be working with SSUM. Say hi girls" Manager said while putting a fake smile, which was looking faker and faker every second she kept smiling.

In harmony, LiAh and RainNi said" Hello! I'm LiAh and I'm  RainNI!" 

and In harmony, ChanNI, DeSho and SunNi said" And I'm ChanNi, i'm Desho and I'm SunNI" 

" And we're SSUM!" said everyone at the same time.

" AH FRIED CHICKEN MAN!" screamed DeSho

" AHH  B2ST STALKER BOY!" screamed LiAh

"AHH MEANIE OPPA!!" shouted RainNi