Falling track star [ Part two!!]

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

Hola!! HERES THE DRAMMAMAMA!!

"Walk!" everyone screamed in anticipation. " Fine nyah!" RainNi said as she started to move then...

RainNi felt her leg buckle and knew she was going to fall. " NYAH!"screamed RainNi " NOONA!" screamed Taemin as he tried to catch her since he was the closet to her but Minho beat him to her. Minho caught her but slipped on mud the next second losing balance and falling with RainNi in his arms. "AHH " said Minho as he fell then...

Bam!! They both fell and both were unconscious.

----------------------------------------------  

"WeeWoo WeeWoo" screamed the sirens as Minho and RainNi were driven to the hospital.

" What are we going to do?" asked ChanNi as she paced in the lobby of the hospital, waiting for the nurse.

"Will this mean our debuting concert on Thursday with SHINee will be canceled?" asked SunNi as she sat on the couch all worried.  

" I don't know guys" answered LiAh.

" See this you never have an answer it's always " I don't know or Your choice" ! Why don't you act like a leader and make decisions!" screamed DeSho as she couldn't take it any longer having an incompetent leader.

" When I mean I don't know, I REALLY MEAN I DON'T KNOW YOU PIECE OF !" said LiAh angrily as she lunged at DeSho with her hand in a fist ready to bury it in DeSho's face, but the  good thing was ChanNi was there to hold her back.

" Guys! calm down! Don't let this get to you!" screamed ChanNi as she tried to hold LiAh's arm from swinging the punch.

" What!? You gonna hit me? You BASTARD!"  screamed DeSho as she was about to push LiAh

SunNi got up and pulled DeSho down and said " Seriously guys? a fight in hospital? "

" This wouldn't be happening if Minho wasn't  there to make her competitve!" screamed DeSho as she pointed to SHINee.

" Huh? us? are you blaming us?" Key asked as he was equally surprised. Soon both girls calmed down but didn't dare talk to each other. Soon the head nurse and american docter came running and started shouted both groups .

" They're awake! They're awake!"

Everyone was happy and started to jump for joy. LiAh was the first one to meet the couple in their room and noticed  RainNi acting different and MinHo acting clingy. " Everyone!" shouted Minho as he saw everyone come after LiAh. SHINe ran to their rapper and Onew started to cry, since he was freaked out of his mind seeing his dongsaeng unconscious. " It's ok hyung nim" comforted MinHo as he petted his hyung. " WE BROUGHT FLOWERS!" screamed Jonghyun as he was tempted to give them to the beautiful SunNi. " Eww get away ..." smirked SunNi as she gladly excepted the roses from Jonghyun's mouth.  

"RainNi?" checked LiAh as she went to RainNi's bed. RainNi looked her group and said cutely " I'm sorry but who are you?

" You damn child! how do you not remember me?" shook DeSho. " YAh! get your hand off my girl friend!" screamed MinHo as he grabbed DeSho's hand. " woahoaoaoaoh there!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!"

" Yeah, I mean thats what she is right? I remember everything about me falling down, and we're in a couple room aren't we? Isn't it logical to think that way?"

" Actually no, Key didn't want to pay more for seperate rooms so he just got a couple room for you guys." answered ChanNi she glared at Key while he was giggling.

" But that Noona over there told me that-"

" WHAT NOONA?" commanded LiAh point

ing at his nose. " Your manager!" shouted Minho as he moved his face from her manicured hand.

" hehehe" giggled Manager as she ran from the hospital room

" Some one get me a blue soda!" sighed LiAh as she leaned against Jonghyun feeling tired.

" This is what I call " exclaimed Jonghyun as he tried to move away.

" It's not if you like it" answered LiAh huggin Jonghyun tighter which made Taemin turn red with jealously

" I feel left out" said Onew as he sat down on the stool spinning himself.

" then what do want us to do?" answered Desho looking defeated.

" Dunno sing?"

" CRAP THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW!!!  " shouted LiAh as she just remembered.

" NOOO REALLY?" mocked SunNi

" Oh LiAh unnie your here!" exclaimed RainNi

" I've been here! and somebody drank my so-"

 

 BURRRPPPPPPP...." Um excuse me hehehe..." apologized RainNi

" GROOOOSSS said everyone as they cringed away.

" And how the hell am i dating this girl" Minho said as he shook his head in disgust. 

" WE'RE DATING?"