SSum is no MORE?!?!

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

It's been over a month since anything drama-y happened to SSum and SHINee everyone thought their troubles have gone away but... have they?

" Popping bottle in the ice , Like a blizzar-" rang LiAh's phone. 

" What?" LiAh asked coldly looking at Taemin trying to make her laugh... but failed epically......

" We need the group at the office" Manager Lim said through the phone.

" Understood," LiAh as she hung up for she didn't want to talk any longer to Manager Lim. 

LiAh went to the living room to see everyone watching Korean soap operas. Right when every1 was glued to the tv... It turned off.

" Hey! who turned off the Tv?" asked/screamed Key getting on Diva mode.

" It was at the best part!" whined RainNi wanting to watch the tv show. 

" URRGGH!! Yah! BaBo! Turn the tv on!" SunNi commanded pointing at LiAh.

"Scuse me?First It's unni not BABO, second, we're leaving." LiAh said as she glared at SunNi and the rest of the people in the living room. " Unni? Whats wrong?" ChanNi asked as she ran to catch up with LiAh. LiAh ignored her and walked to her car and started to drive and started to think. " I know what that old hag wants and you know what! She's not going to get." . 

Nobody knew where LiAh went and what she was going to do. Except for MinHo. He knew, he was the reason LiAh nuna got in this . He knew her back round. He Knew her... Her father was in the Marines but died in an early age. Her mother.... well lets just say... her mother wasn't the motherly type. She gambled. She drank. she did drugs. Heck she was crazy! But you know... LiAh's mom had Cancer.... What is she going to do about it? Sad thing Her mom left her about 1.5 million dollars of debt. Crazy right? Made her an orphan... bring kicked back and forth from family to family...... And she only had music to save her.... MinHo's grandfather.... And he used that against her,

" MinHo are you going?" asked Jonghyun as he went to get the remote.

" uhh hyung didn't Manager Lim only want the girls?"

" why don't we go later?" suggested Key as he jumped on the couch. Right when Key jumped on the couch. Taemin ran in the living room huffing and puffing. " Hyungs! LiAh nuna went to the president!"

" I knew it" MinHo said under his breath.

" HUh?" asked Key looking at MinHo with his eomma eyes.

WITH SSUM IN THE VAN

" Why didn't the boys come with us" asked RainNi stupidly.

" Cuz... manager ... unni .... only .... wanted .... US!" mocked SunNi as she said words slowly.

" Hey!" RainNI said as she went to hit her unni.. but fell on top of ChanNi as she was eating and made ChanNi drop  her food. Everyone gasped and ChanNi just looked at her food. Nobody drops ChaNi's food. You do. You get the worst punishment.

" I'm sorry unnie!" apologized RainNI as she bowed 3 times

" ChanNi gave her the U-dropped-my-food-and-you-will-pay-for-that! look with her teeth gritted together.

" We're here" the driver said

" That was quick" DeSho said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"AHH!" screamed everyone in the van ... well except for the bus driver.

" I'm here too!" Onew said trying to get noticed

" AHH ERT!" screamed the girls as they ran out of the van.

" What was that" asked Onew feeling a little hurt.

" It seems they didn't notice us when we went in the van before them.

" Oh about.... that thing that happened with RainNi-"

" It's ok... I was on my pms... and I went a lil haywire" DeSho said blushing

" ummmm DeSho"

" Yeah" DeSho asked while looking at him. His face was moving towards her face and DeSho couldn't help it but to think he was going to kiss her. " He's going to kiss me! He's really going to kiss me!" thought DeSho.

" What does Pms mean?" asked ONew looking confused on what the atmosphere was like.

" Um Um Um STUPID ONEW!" DeSho screamed for she couldn't help but to blush. She ran out of the van but felt a hand grip her arm.

" I'm sorry DeSho, here" onew said as he picked up her chin and kissed her.

Now with LiAh

LiAh went to the president's main office in Seoul. " What should I say when I see him? Do I speak formally? Informally? No, Formal. Thats the way to do it" thought LiAh as she went through the big doors in her bad- outfit

"Hi can I speak to President Choi?" LiAh said as she leaned over the counter. 

"Who may you be?" asked the secretary as she was typing in words on her keyboard.

" I'm an old friend of the pres... Can i go up? I know my way"

" Ok fine.. Just hurry sis"

" Thanks Unni" LiAh said as she ran up the stairs. As you can see LiAh was not an only child. She had a older sister.

" good Unni is safe ." LiAh said as she continued to run up the stairs taking about 3 steps a time in high heels. She reached the 17th floor in 10 minutes. New Record. She opened door to see that President Choi was his table looking at her.. As if he knew she was coming.

"LiAh my darling!" President said as he wobbled out of his big chair.

" Ahjusshi!" screamed LiAh out of happiness.

" How have you been?" asked President as he kissed her forehead.

" Actually, Not so well and that is the reason I'm here." LiAh answered a little awkwardly pressing her fingers together.

" What is it my darling?" he asked in worry

" It's Manager Lim... and You. Is it true that you want me to fall in love with minho? Is it true that you agreed to die the girls hair? Is it true that is i don't make MinHo fall in love with me that my-" LiAh asked but choked on the last question's word.

" You still have that habit of asking 3 questions at a time, when your mad" The president said tenderly as he motioned her to sit on his lap..... Just like a dad.

" Ahjusshi" LiAh said as she went to him hugging him tightly.

" It's true that I wanted you to fall in love with minHo, you looked like the better choice... UnLike that RainNi girl. But I never said you had to dye your hair or anything about if Minho doesn't fall in love with you that anything would happen."

" Manager Lim" 

" I'll go fire her immediatly and get you a replacement"

NOW WITH SSUM

" Hi unnie!... Whats that?" Asked DeSho as she eyeballed the same hair stylist.

" Oh No this is not for anyone..i hope" Manager Lim answered eviliy

" Hi manager! WOAH! EVIL HAIRSTYLIST GET AWAY FROM THE CHANni!" ChanNi screamed as she ran to the back of the room.

SunNi was already in the office with RainNi. SunNi was on the phone with Jonghyun while putting her makeup on.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM2FoSmlFE9VHTs6HuBKq

" What now Jonghuyn" asked SunNi as she smiled 

" I missed your voice" Jonghyun said though the phone wanting to see his girl

" Ah wait a min" SunNi said while puting her hand on the phone

" SunNi! avfoqfovvonfonefinovnaevdfsonfoneoafboeanorneqg" screamed Manager Unni

" What did she say?" asked SunNi as she looked at RainNi

" Something about coloring your hair green" answered RainNi bluntly not knowing what she said.

" Oh... WHAT COLORING MY HAIR GREEN?" shouted SunNi uncovering her phone letting Jonghyun hear.

" S-S-S-S-She want to DO WHAT TO MY GIRLFRIENDS HAIR!?!?!" screamed Jonghyun dropping his phone and started to run to everyone screaming " HURRY UP WE NEED TO GO THE OFFICE NOW!" 

" Ugh why?" asked Key looking at his magazine.

" THEY'RE GOING TO DYE SUNnI'S HAIR GREEN! screamed Jonghyun on the verge of crying.

" OK LETS GO!" key said as he dropped his magazine.The boys ( except for Onew) went in their van and started to drive towards the office. Right when they reached the office the  hair stylist was already starting on SunNi's hair. the dye was already almost half way her hair. Jonghyun caught SunNi's hand and squeezed it.

" Oppa! Oppa! I don't want my hair green!" cried SunNi. 

" Poor SunNi," key said but was laughing inside his head

" Oh screw her! she deserves green hair!" DeSho said bluntly

" DeSho don't be so mean!" Onew scolded

" What if I said that she flipped off your fried chicken picture in the living room?" negotiated DeSho

" SHE WHAT?!?! NOBODY FLIPS OFF MR.CHICKEN! NO ONE!" Onew said with his face darkening

" SunNi! Don't worry everything will be al-" Right when Jonghyun was about to finish his sentence, LiAh stormed in the room with a guy and a official paper from the President.

" Manager Lim, Games over!" LiAh said showing Manager Lim the paper stating she was fired.

"No this can't be happening! I can't be fired!" screamed Manager Lim pulling her hair.

" Actually you can, cuz I'm the new manager" said the hot guy standing next LiAh

" Who are you?" asked Everyone in the room ( except or LiAh)

" Hello I'm your new Manager. Manager JunSu or Oppa" smiling at the girls with his million dollar smile

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbb3ga5wTFHrwi8B92Nsv

" You look so young! how are you our oppa?" SunNi said with her eyes bugging out. All the girls thought their new manager was hot.

" Actually.. I'm 39."

" Oh your 39? What?! YOUR 39!!" screamed DeSho. The boys in SHINee were all jealous to see the girl they liked go all googoo over a 39 year old.

"I have a baby face :-P" Manager Junsu answered

" Blehh " all the boys said not liking him

" But just because I look young, doesn't mean I'll be nice. I'll be strict got it?"

 " YESS" said all the girls drooling.

"Ok lets first get your ex-manager out and fix your hair SunNi."

" OK" blushed SunNi looking down.

" Oh and by the way girls, your no longer SSUM. Your new name is crOwn.