Falling track star [ Part one!!]

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

 

Hello!! Here is an other Chapter hope you lyk it!! and PLSS subcribe! I pinky promise the story will get better!! ...... Well you can't really see my pinky..... but you get the point!!

 

" Hurry LiAh! Your going to be late!!" Shouted JunHo through the phone.

 LiAh frantically ran through her closet and saw only shirts, shirts and even more shirts." I know that!! I just don't know what to wear!"

" Why don't you wear a mini black dress?" said JunHo mockingly trying not to laugh.

" ha ha ha JunHo very funny, there is no way in hell i'll be......."

" LiAh? are you alive?....."

"JunHo your a genius!!" exclaimed LiAh as she found a piece of garment perfect for the party.

" I am?..RIGHT I AM!! AHAHAH!!! I am JUNHO THE EMPeRoR!! " laughed Junho all snobbishly

" JunHo don't push it.."

" Right.."

"I'll be there soon..."

" How soon?!?!? Taec is getting sad,  cuz he thinks you forgot!!" shouted JunHo, trying to get away from the gloomy Taecyeon who is emitting sadness all over the nightclub.

20 MINUTES L8TR

Suddenly WooYoung cracked

" Yah! screw LiAh have fun!! it's your damn birthday!!" shouted WooYoung becoming impatient and annoyed not knowing LiAh sitting right next to him hearing everything.20100807231533538.jpeg

" Scuse me? I've been here for the past 10 minutes, for the info.. Nobody noticed me huh? Happy Birthday babe" said LiAh hugging Taec and kissing him on the cheek, noticing that Taecyeon fans were giving her death stares.

" You finally came!!" shouted JunHo running towards her giving her a  light punch.

" Why is it that you don't call her Noona" nagged NickHun drinking shots with JunSu who was already getting tipsy." Yeah * hiccup* call LiAh noona, JunHo! * hiccup*" agreed JunSu.

" Noona!! wanna do some shots with me?" asked ChanSung who was pouring shots already.

" Fine! but only  a few I can't drunk I have a concert tomorrow"

" Really? You guys are finally debuting?" asked JunHo who was arm wrestling WooYoung.

" Yeah" Soon a few shots became 5, then 10 , 20, then bam! ChanSung was out cold and LiAh was still sober. " Really Channie? I thought you were the best!!" said LiAh disappointed.

" Let me drink with you!" said Taecyeon sipping Tequila.Only realizing what Taecyeon was doing

" WAIT NO!! I wasn't read- " screamed LiAh trying to stop Taecyeon,  but it was too late. He fainted.

" He does know that he's bad with alcohol." said Wooyoung who hasn't touched any drinks except orange juice

" Is that why he never drank in front of me?" asked LiAh.

" Naw he doesn't know that he's bad we just pretend .. we just hide all the soju so he doesn't try to drink." answered Nickhun still drinking, by himself for Junsu was out cold.

" What time is it? asked LiAh as she looked for a watch." About 1 am..why?" answered WooYoung.

" Crap I have to go! i need to be at the dorms, we have to participate in the  Idol sport games"

" Really? You haven't really debuted yet not necessarily Idols !" said JunHo looking surprised

" Yeah, but our company wants me and RainNi to join because we were in Sports before we were in CYH . We were the ace players on the teams.

" Oh yeah I saw your trophies in your room," said JunHo trying to count how many trophies he has.

" Yup!! But I have to go now to have a nice nap!I need to be refreshed for a couple of days ! Tell Taec what happened and that I'll love him!"

" Yeah yeah yeah" said all the sober 2PM members.  

THAT FRIDAY!!!

" Do we have to meet SHINee again?" asked SunNi as she splashed her face with water.

" Manager said that they'll be practicing with us at the gym" said DeSho brushing her teeth. It was 6Am and everyone was awake getting ready for their workout. They had to do various of workouts and games. First was track, then tennis, swimming, basketball, volleyball then break dance. Everyone was excited except for SunNi and DeSho who weren't that athletic. 

MAIKHUE FINISH IT!!kay unnie!

First thing that SSUM did was change into workout clothes which looked alot like this:

targetathleticclothes.jpg

 

cute-workout-pants.jpgwith tank tops or spaghetti straps like this BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjVHRTFkZkNtcute right?right???im serious i really dunno...

 

They allstarted stretching and DeSho and ChanNi were complaining the whole time. They all bent down to touch their toes and it just so happened that SHINee walked in at the exact same moment. Woah was what they all thought.

"Hey!That's a nice view!" Jonghyun said loudly

Shocked,all the girls turned around and got up quickly.... well all except for RainNi who,being clumsy as ever, got up too fast and fell down.

"Ohmigod!Is she okay!"Key and Taemin asked.

All the girls turned around and saw RainNi

"Neh!" they all replied.

Afterwards,everyone stretched,changed into shorts,and then decided to practice running or in other words track.

RainNi and LiAh were happy cause they were good at running.

After running for about 4 mins,everyone was almost done,Minho was at the front with RainNi behind then Taemin then LiAh the Jonghyun then Onew then Key,DeSho,ChanNi,and SunNi were all walking talking about hair,clothes, and the latest gossip.

RainNi, who hates to lose, started running faster and faster and kicked her legs out longer until she caught up with Minho

"Yes!Now I just have to run evn faster so i can win!!!" RainNi thought as she ran past Minho.

When she was about 4 feet ahead of Minho,she was thinking alot when suddennly, she tripped over a hole and flew about 1 and a half foot. Minho used this chance to run ahead of her.

"NOONA!ARE YOU OKAY!" Taemin shouted as he was right behind her

"Yeah!"RainNi said joyfully though she was in much pain

She ran ahead and caught up to Minho and they reached the finish line together. RainNi started limping and walked to sit down.  Taemin was worried and looked at RainNi and noticed something on her leg and her arm...

"Oh my gosh!" Taemin thought

"Noona's bleeding!!"Taemin shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone ran towards RainNi. RainNi looked down and said "Oh, it's not much don't worry!!!" joyfully masking her pain.

"You call blood covering most of your leg not alot?" Key said

"What?" she replied

"RainNi, stand up" Li Ah commanded

"Ummm,kay?" RainNi said as she struggled to stand up....which she did slowly

"Kay, now walk like a couple steps" DeSho said

"why??" RainNi asked

"Just do it!" everyone said

"Okay okay jeez!" RainNi said as she hesitated before walking

RainNi took a step and...........................

Hi!!!Sorry! you'll have to read the next chapter to find out! but isn'tit kinda obvious?well sorry if it's not long enough!I'm really busy and i was almost done last night but then i had to go to sleep but when i looked at my computer when i came back from school, someone turned off my computer and i was like "NOOOOOO!!!!!" sorry for the late late superemely late update!plz 4give me!bye