Consequence of ...

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

“Sunni please just listen” begged Jonghyun.
 
“Look, I don’t wanna hear it, I go along with what ever Manager unnie says, but I can’t have and romantic feelings” sighed Sunni, she really wanted romance but couldn’t bring herself to say it.
 
“Will you at least listen?” asked Jonghyun
 
“fine.” said Sunni. She gave in poor Sunni.
 
“Look we were all really happy about the concert and a had a little to drink”
 
“Had a little?” interrupted Sunni
 
“Mkay, maybe a lot but it won’t ever happen again. I wasn’t thinking, at all” said Jonghyun sincerely.
 
“Well, okay, I guess. You promise?” asked Sunni actually believing him.
 
“I promise.” assured Jonghyun.
 
“Don’t think you won’t have to work for it.” said Sunni.
 
Just then Onew walked in with DeSho with some chicken.
 
“Now we don’t have to share with the other oppas!” exclaimed ChanNi.
 
Jonghyun grabbed Sunni’s hand and said, “well, well, well. Sunni would you like some chicken?” asked Jonghyun.
 
“Hahaha sure!” said Sunni. While they were stuffing their faces with chicken LiAh was having a mental break down.
 
“RainNi, you don’t understand, you have that something with one person, I have it with two!” LiAh practically yelled.
 
“ah you mean Minho oppa and I?” she said coming to realization.
 
“YES ARE YOU STUPID?” screamed LiAh. “I’ve been trying to explain that to you for the last ten minutes! Where’s ChanNi when I need her?” Just the ChanNi walked in and collapsed on her bed. Some one needed a nap, I guess.

"Why would you say that there's something between Minho oppa and me?I'm pretty sure first thing he told me was something like "I don't like stupid blondes like you!" and I think it's just my one sided love..." RainNi said with a sigh. RainNi was quiet which only happened when she was in deep thought...

"Well, think about it. How long have you been with Taecyeon oppa and how far has your relationship gotten compared to how long you were with Taemin and how far you got... I'm sorry if it doesn't help...but which is better heving two loves or having a onesided love? Who do you think about most? If you couldonly save one, who would you save?" RainNi replied sadly and softly remembering that Minho and RainNi...wait...there would never be one...it would just be RainNi and would just be Minho.She finished her sentence with a tear burning down her cheek. Seeing how LiAh was looking at her as in sympathy and worridness, she wiped her face quickly and put on a smile trying her best to make it look real.

"I'll support you no matter who or what you choose! LiAh unnie HWAITING!!!" RainNi cheered with a fist and turned around to walk away. Once she turned the corner and thought no one could see her she walked slowly and tears flowed down her cheeks like diamonds and fell like rain except, after the rain the was no rainbow.

The two girls with broken hearts...with a broken past...with emptiness and sorrow in their hearts and souls...with only eachother to depend on...one with strength but uses toughness and dance as a way out of reality...the other with cheerfulness but deep down has sorrow in her soul and tries to forget and uses singing to express her heart...what will happen to these two girls? Who are they? How will they get through their troubles? Will the others find out? Will love be the key to their heart, and the answer the the very question deep in their soul "Why am I alive?"

this chapter is by saranghaeyo4ever and SunhiandJonghyun  sorry if it sounds kinda depressing now but somethin happend that only me,SunhiandJonghyun,and aWeInDaSuM know bout....bye hope you enjoyed!