Chapter 9

Sarang Hae Yo

By time Taeyeon knew it, they were already in Hawaii.

They were at the airport and waiting for their ride.

" Wow, the weather is really nice, unlike Seoul ." She said aloud.

Jaejoong was smiling looking at the sky and said. " I know. Huh?" He asked her.


Taeyeon looked at him and said." Is this you're first time here?"

Jaejoong smirked and said." I've been here so many times. The last time I came here I was with Yoonchun, Changmig, Yunho, and....Tiffany." After he said that name, his smile faded.

Taeyeon also felt akward. " The car is here." She said.

The car came and Jaejoong quickly left his luggages for the driver to put in the trunk.

Taeyeon just stared at him and followed inside. While Jaejoong was calling some people , Taeyeon was just looking outside the window. Wow, this place is really pretty. Jaejoong turned to her and said." We're not going to stay in the hotel. We're going to stay in my Vacation Home right on the beach. You'll like, it's really pretty." Taeyeon just nodded and smiled.

When they finally got there, Taeyeon peeked out and there was the house." It's so pretty!" She was skipping to the front steps.

Jaejoong just looked at the place. It reminded him of Tiffany.

IMAGE: http://visithawaii.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/kailua_house.jpg


Taeyeon notice that Jaejoong was just staring at it. She said aloud." Aren't you going to get the keys?"

He nodded and opened the door.

Taeyeon gasped and yelled." OMG! Jaejoong, the inside is so nice!"

Jaejoong saw a big smile on her face and he also smiled,too.

" You get that room, and I get that room." He was pointing to two different rooms in different halls.

Taeyeon looked at him and said." You think that I would want to share a room with you? I would rather share a room with a monkey." She laughed at her own joke and went to her room.

He watched her and also went to unpake.

When he got done, he saw Taeyeon on the porch looking at the beautiful scenery of the beach.

He walked to her side and said." It's beautiful right?"

She nodded and smiled." I've never felt this much relaxtion ever since forever."

Jaejoong looked at her, she was so beautiful with the sun shining onto her face.

She looked at him and noticed that he was staring at him. " Is there anything on my face?"

He shook his head and said." You just look.... pretty." He blushed after saying that.

Taeyeon's face was red. "Thanks." She quietly said.

Jaejoong couldn't take this akward moment any more, so he said." Taeyeon, wanna grab dinner tonight? A fancy restruant?"

" Sure." Taeyeon nodded.

" Since, it's almost 8. Let's get ready." Jaejoong told her. Taeyeon just nodded and went to her room.

She closed the door behind her, her heart was beating fast.

About 3o minutes later, Jaejoong came out. He was dressed up and looking pretty handsome.

image: http://www.asianpopcorn.com/fanpages_images/THE95STORY95OF95KIM95JAE95JOONG-200812211555192.jpg

A couple of minutes later, Taeyeon came out.

IMAGE: http://style.soshified.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/18.jpg

Wow, she is so pretty, Jaejoong thought to himself.

Taeyeon blushed when she noticed him staring at her.

Jaejoong coughed and said." Any girl could look like that."

Taeyeon was offended and gave him the 'Shut up and Go' look. Jaejoong just laughed and said." Just kidding, you're very pretty!"

She smilled, again. 

After that, they both got into Jaejoong's car and drove off.

" Hey, what do you want to do after the dinner?" Taeyeon asked him.

" I don't know." Jaejoong replied back, Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said." Fine, then I'll decide. I want to go to the beach and watch the waves."

Jaejoong looked at her and said." Are you stupid, it's going to be cold."

Taeyeon fired back." Well, who cares? I've always wanted to watch the waves with my boyfriend." She realized what she said and quickly turned away.

Jaejoong smiled and soon it became quiet.

When they finally reached there. She saw something she didn't expect.

There she was, she was with another guy. She was really pretty and her boyfriend was also really handsome.

She turned to Jaejoong, luckily he hadn't seen her. But then Jaejoong stopped and said." What is she doing here?"

It was ............ Tiffany ?! ?!

Both, Jaejoong and Taeyeon were quiet.

 

TO BE CONTINUED ;)