Chapter 2

Sarang Hae Yo

Taeyeon was heavily crying and running as far as she could go. She finally stopped and look at her watch, 8:45 pm . She thought to herself, I can't live this life anymore. I wanna die, and escape all of this crap!

She was so confused,upset, and stressed, so she ran to the street and to purposely get ran over by the cars. But just as she was about to. A boy ran and tried to stop her. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to the sidewalk. The car was just a couple feet away from hitting her.

Taeyeon looked up and said,'' Why didn't you just let me die!'' She started sobbing really loud.

''Hey, I saved your life and you're going to yell at me like that! I should've just let you die. Seriously, man, I regretted helping you. I'm gonna go and if you're going to do that again, you better not put me in you're situation.''

Taeyeon looked up at the man and yelled,''Hey! Aren't you going to help me up! What jerk is this? Hu?''

''Hey, you have two legs, help yourself up.okay?'' He yelled back.

''What's your name? My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. I am a new student at Dooven High School.''

''You go to my school. Great! My name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. And the rest you don't need to know.''

''That means that I'll be seeing you lately. And I do really wanna know ,I already told you mines, now tell me yours! Now!'' she demanded.''I ran away from home.(starts crying) I ran away because I was too angry at my mom, for what she did. I will never forgive her.''

Jaejoong starts feeling bad for yelling at her.

''I ran away from home, too.I was forced to marry this girl that I don't even know. I didn't want to,so I left a day before the wedding.My parents don't understand me.''

Taeyeon looked up at him and kept on staring at him. She though to herself, he's so cute.

''What are you looking at?''He said

She turned away.''I know what you mean by that.''

Jaejoong stood and said,''It was nice talking to you Taeyeon and I hope to see you at school. Bye.''

Taeyeon looked up and saw him walking towards a hotel.

''HEY! You're not going home!'' Taeyeon screamed.

''I never said that I was going home. Remember I ran away from home like you.'' He yelled back.

''Well then, can I go with you? I don't wanna go back home and I don't have any cash here with me. Please!!!!''

''Nope! I barely know you, and I already dislike you.''

''This jerk.Hey, if you won't tell help, then..I'll...I'll tell the school and you're parents that you ran away from home.I'll tell them you went to a hotel to sleep with some women.Please, I don't wanna go home. Then she thought about the reason why he ran away from home.''Then why don't I marry you so you won't have to marry that girl your parents forced you to.'' Dumb,dUMB,Dumb, she said to herself. Like he would like a girl like her.

Taeyeon knew he wouldn't turn back so she just put her head down. This is useless she thought. Right when she looked up, she Jaejoong look down at her.

''Really? About the marriage'' he asked her.

Taeyeon thought to herself, What? What, have I gotten myself into?!?

They were both quiet till Jaejoong said,''I'll help you, please? Why don't we have a fake marriage? OKAY!?! Like a contract marriage. We'll get married and after a couple of years, we'll divorce and I'll give you a house and 5 million dollars?''

Jaejoong was looking at her. Something about her just made his heart beat a little. Was it her or just her beauty?

He shook his head and took her hand into the hotel.

At the Hotel ;)

''Hey, where are you going to sleep at?'' Taeyeon said.

She noticed there was only one bed. And a couch that looked like it was smashed up.

He turned and noticed that they're was only one bed.

''Since we're going to get married. We could both sleep on that bed.Okay?''

''Hell no! You crazy? I am not going to sleep with you!''

She picture them both in her head. Ew... no just no.

''You sleep on the couch!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Fine...I'll be a gentlemen and sleep on the couch.

Taeyeon went inside the bathroom to take a shower, she thought, How am I going to explain this to my mom. No wait, No I won't. I will get her back for destroying our family and making dad heart broken.

''Hey, you hungry? I'm gonna go get something to eat? Hey!''

Taeyeon was too busy daydreaming about it, that she forgot to lock the door.

Jaejoong forgot that she was in the shower so he accidentally opened the door.

Taeyeon looked up, and realized that he opened the door to the bathroom and she was IN the bathroom.

Taeyeon.''(SCREAMING)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.''

''Get out! Hey, you little. I can't belive you saw....(continues to scream).''

Jaejoong shakes his head.

TO BE CONTINUED :D