Chapter 8

Sarang Hae Yo

Taeyeon looked and saw.....Jaejoong running after her. She smiled. Taeyeon thought, he does care about me.

When he finally got to here, he looked at Taeyeon.

" You run pretty fast for a short girl." He chuckled after saying thay.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes, she was pretending to act annoyed, but what she really felt was happiness.

 But her smiled and happiness faded when she saw Tiffany behind Jaejoong, Taeyeon could tell that she was also running because she was breathing hard.

Jaejoong noticed that Taeyeon was staring at something behind him, so he turned around and there was Tiffany, who was looking at the both of them.

" Hey, Jaejoong! If you were going to get married, why didn't you tell me? Huh?" Tiffany said loudly, she finally saw that Jaejoong realized that she was behind him. Her eyes were beginning to get teary.

He just stared at her. And finally he said." Because you're just a stranger to me now."

" A stranger!?! So, a person that you've loved almost you're whole life, is now a stranger to you?" Tiffany's face was red. And she was crying.

Taeyeon looked around to check if anyone was here. She glanced at Tiffany who was still staring at Jaejoong.

" Yes, but the thing is that person left me, and continued on. And that's what I'm doing,too." He gave a cold look to Tiffany and turned around to get Taeyeon.

He grabbed her hands and said out loud." This is my wife, Kim Taeyeon. And I love her alot. I don't think she like me to see you again."

Tiffany stopped crying and turned around and left without another word.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany,  she felt kind of sorry for Tiffany, and knew that she still loved him.

Jaejoong was also staring at Tiffany. He knew that something he loved Tiffany, but what the things she's done for him. He will never forgive her.

Taeyeon,who was still next to him and holding onto his hands looked up and saw his gaze on Tiffany. Taeyeon knew that he still loved her. Just by looking at the way he gazed at her, it was so obvious.

He turned around and found Taeyeon looking at him, she quickly turned around and released her hands from his.

" I think we're going to cut the cake now." Taeyeon said quietly.

Jaejoong just walked away. Taeyeon looked up at him and said." I know you guys still love each other." Those words hurt her.....alot.

 

Everyone was waiting for Taeyeon to come cut the cake with Jaejoong.

Yunho was worried and said to Jaejoong." I'll go get her."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and nodded.

Yunho looked inside the waiting room, Taeyeon wasn't in there.

He looked in all the rooms, she still wasn't in there.

Yunho ran pass the dark hallway and saw a figure kneeling. He turned around and looked closely. Taeyeon, what was she doing there, he thought.

" Taeyeon, they're going to cut the cake. What are you doing?" He quietly said to her.

Taeyeon was just staring at the wall. Suddenly she asked." Do you think that Jaejoong still loves Tiffany?"

Yunho shooked his head and answered." Why would you think that? He loves you."

" I don't think so." She whispered.

Yunho bent down and patted her head." Well, I know so. If he didn't love you, he wouldn't have married you."

Taeyeon was still heavily thinking about Jaejoong and Tiffany, that she didn't watch what she was saying to him. " Actually, this marriage is a fake." She sighed.

Yunho stood up and squinted his eyes and said." What?"

Just then, Taeyeon stood up and realized what she just blurted out. " Um, please don't tell anyone. Please, Yunho." She gave him the cute puppy doll eyes.

Yunho didn't know what to do, so he agreed to now tell the secret.

" So, now are we done? Let's go!" Yunho said out loud.

Taeyeon smiled and followed him.

When they finally got there, Jaejoong was staring at Taeyeon.

" Gosh, he needs to stop staring at people with his cold and creepy eyes.'' Taeyeon whispered to herself.

  Jaejoong sighed and asked her." What took you so long?"

" Bathroom." Taeyeon lied.

Everyone was waiting for them to cut the cake.

Taeyeon cut the first slice first and fed it to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong followed what Taeyeon did,too. But instead of , he covered her whole nose with cream. Then he the tip of her nose.

Taeyeon quickly turned pink and threw some cream on his hair and said aloud." Now, you're hair looks nice."

Jaejoong just ignored Taeyeon and carried her to the car.

" What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked.

" We're going on our honey moon, honey." He called her honey to .

" What? What about our clothes and everything?" She nudged him.

Jaejoong slapped her and smiled.

" Don't touch my . You ert, put me down! Jaejoong, did you not hear me?" Taeyeon shouted.

Behind them, the guest were all smiling to see the lovely couples take off their honeymoon. Yunho just looked at them and said." Good luck, Taeyeon...with the devil."

NFA: I KNOW THAT WAS SHORT, BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE IT LONGER NEXT TIME!Hope you liked it!

 

TO BE CONTINUED ;)