Chapter 4

Sarang Hae Yo

After the K.I.S.S.

 

Jaejoong and Taeyeon were on their way to his house from the hotel. Taeyeon was still kinda shocked after the kiss, but it seemed like Jaejoong didn't care at all.

After a couples of minutes.

Jaejoong took a glance at Taeyeon and smiled. She looks so dorky and cute, he thought to himself.  No! Wait, he can't be falling for her.It was just a little kiss and he's all happy. No, I can't be falling for this girl. He thought, keep your head straight, but he couldn't stop smiling every time he saw Taeyeon. Something about her that he just can't explain. Oh, well.

''So... how is your house like?'' Taeyeon asked try to break the silence.

''Just wait till we get there.'' He said back, still pretty confused if he's falling for her.

15 MINUTES LATER:

''Oh, thi..this is your house. It's so big?'' Taeyeon said speechless.

The house was enormous! It was like 20 mansions stuck together. And the lawn was so big,  the school could probably lay all their students their on the ground, and there still would be enough room. And the fountain, it was painted white covered with crystal gems, and the water was just so clear and pretty.

''Yep, now when we get inside, don't say anything, I'll take care of it all, got it?'' Jaejoong said like he already knowing how to announce this engagement.

''Okay, got it.'' Taeyeon said back, she was busy looking at the house and the many cars.

When Jaejoong finally parked his car. He quickly went to go open the door for Taeyeon with no patience at all and dragged her to the entrance of the house.

''Oppa, where have you been? Mom and Dad are really angry at you. And who's this. Oh wait, don't tell me.You went and got some girl pregnet, right?'' Seohyun said. She was Jaejoong's younger sister(donsaeng). She just recently came back from studing abroad after hearing her older brother's engagement.

''No time to explain, where is dad and mom?'' Demanded Jaejoong impatiently.

''They're in the dining room.'' Seohyun said back, what was his problem, she thought.

Jaejoong, still holding onto Taeyeon rushed to the dining room. Taeyeon was trying to slow him down, but Jaejoong was just too strong and swift, so she finally gave up and followed him.

When they finally got there, which seemed like forever to Taeyeon.

He burst through the doors and yelled.''I'm getting married to Taeyeon!''

Everyone was looking up at them. Taeyeon felt alittle embarrassed and uncomfortable. She tried to hide behind him, but he just moved her along to his side.

''Dad and Mom,everyone in this room. I am getting married to Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.'' He yelled again.

His dad looked up and his mom just seemed embarrssed.

He saw that his supposedly-finace was there. She stood up and ran out of the room.

 Her parents went up to Jaejoong and the mom slapped him. He just stood there and said.''I''m sorry Mrs. Choi, but I can't marry your daughter.'' Jaejoong said looking at Taeyeon. She pushed him a little. And continuing what he was saying.'' I am in love with Taeyeon, and I have never loved you daughter. I barely know her, I am sorry.'' He bowed and walked out of the dining room still holding onto Taeyeon.

Jaejoong's parents were too shocked to say anything, so they apologized and decided to officially cancel the wedding. The Choi's quickly went home dissapointed and angry at Jaejoong and his family.

 

Inside Jaejoong's room

 

''So, did I sound manly and serious?'' Jaejoong asked smiling at Taeyeon who was still to shocked and tired from running all over the house with Jaejoong.

''Why are you smiling? I think that you should've just announced it without chasing your fiance and her parents out. Plus you should've waited till your parents said anything about this.'' Taeyeon said back, half angry because of what he rudely did.

''Hey,she is not my fiance. I have never agreed to this and plus you wanted to marry me,so I did what I did and said it, now you're mad at me.''He replied back, he was upset that after all that he went through for her, she was angry at him.

''No, it's just that you should've just said it, without being rude.'' She said, but then again, he did go through a lot of stuff for her, Taeyeon thought.

''Okay, then after we get into new clothes and wash up a bit, then we could go downstairs and talk about this with my parents. Happy?'' Jaejoong said trying to satisfied her.

''Yes.'' Tayeon replied back half annoyed.

Taeyeon was on his bed and looked around, Wow, he must be really happy to sleep in this room. His room is as big as my house.Then she noticed Jaejoong taking off his clothes, again.

''Would you stop taking off your clothes in front of me.''

''Well, we're gonna married anyday now.So get used to it.'' He said, smiling at how Taeyeon was covering her face.

Just then, he pulled Taeyeon up from his bed and gently pushed her to the wall. She was too scared to do anything. Jaejoong then put his hand on her cheek.Taeyeon tried to move but it seemed liked she was glued onto the floor, she wanted to push him off of her,but instead just lingered there. Jaejoong then smiled and patted her on the head, which Taeyeon thought was completely not what she expected.

''You're that scared already. Imagine it when we're married.'' He said laughing. He acted like it didn't matter.

''That jerk.'' Taeyeon whispered after he went inside the bathroom.

 

TO BE CONTINUED ;)

 

-Sakura: I know it was short, but I'm going to make each chapter shorter now,but I'm going to release at least 2-3 chaps each day.

-alssqs: Thanks. I really worked on this Fic. And I will try to make up new chaps so that my fic will be more interesting