Chapter 19

Sarang Hae Yo

Sorry for not updating.  I have school and like I'm really busy.


 

Jaejoong was running everyone inside the airport, but he still couldn't find Tiffany . Just then A long and slim girl walked out of the crowd to get to her flight . He squinted to see if it was-Tiffany ?! ?

He ran towards her , and swung her around to face him , " Tiffany!!! Are you leaving because of me? " She looked up at him surprised, what was he doing here? ?! ? Jaejoong then turned to her and looked at her straight in the eye, " Are you leaving because of me? "

Tiffany looked down, to be honest, she was leaving because of him..... and Taeyeon. After a couple of seconds, she looked up at him, " No, I just want an edcuation in the states. Why? Did you think that? " She faked a smile, but Jaejoong could already tell that she was just lieing to make him leave . Without another second to lose, he grabbed Tiffany's arm and pulled her outside the airport. She was secretly smiling, honestly, she was not expecting this at all .But now, that it's happened, she just decided to let it be.

They drove off, but passed a little peitie girl standing there, watching them the whole time . It was Taeyeon.  " Tae, are you alright ? I didn't know that Tiffany was just going to walk off with Jaejoong like that, and Jaejoong should know not to fool around when you have a wife waiting for you at home. " Taeyeon just stood there, Does Jaejoong still love her?


 

" So what do you want to do ? " Tiffany asked Him . Jaejoong just shrugged, Oh, crap. When Taeyeon finds out, what will she say? I hope she doesn't hate me again , Jaejoong thought to himself. Tiffany kind of knew he was thinking about Taeyeon. " So you're scared that Taeyeon might find out? So am I. I don't want her to hate me." She turned to see his face expression, but there was nothing. She wanted him to focus on her, not Taeyeon . 

To get his attention, she pointed to a restraunt that looked really expensive and fancy, " I wanna go eat in there. Yeah? "

He looked at her , " Fine. "

When they got inside, Jaejoong reserved a VIP room for the both of them . " Tiffany, are you okay with a VIP room? " She nodded and said, " Even better." 

" Nice. I like it. Since the place is nice, the food should taste even better! " Tiffany said aloud. Jaejoong just smiled and checked his phone for missed phone calls from Taeyeon, or any texts. He opened his phone, nothing. There was nothing .

Just then someone passed by, he turned back and saw Jaejoong, " Hey, Jaejoong! Remember me- " 

" I'm sorrt, but could you get out ?" Tiffany rudely interrupted. Jaejoong just signaled for the doors to be closed by the workers. Out of no where, a skinny blonde went inside the room and banged her boyfriend on the head, " There you are! You were suppose to wait for me in Room 67 , not 76! " She turned around and pointed to Jaejoong, " Hey, aren't you Ta-"

"  People are so rude now- adays. They just don't walk into other people's room. " Tiffany said refering to those couples.

" Hey, aren't you being alittle too rude you're self? My boyfriend just accidentally walked into you're room, and you're being a . " The girlfriend said.

The workers just told the couple to go out, and wait for their order. Just right when they were leaving, someone asked, " Is that you're Girlfriend. You're lucky, she's pretty. "

Jaejoong just sat their and said, " Oh, she's just my fr-"

" Right, girlfriend. Thank You for the comliment. "Tiffany interrupted. Jaejoong thought those couples looked really familiar. Wait, are....are they Taeyeon's weird friends. Was it? Oh my god, Jessica and Wooyoung. Taeyeon's only friends at school. Will they shut their mouths and not tell Taeyeon about this? !? Jaejoong thought . 

Jessica and Wooyoung just stood there surprised, " So, Jaejoong has a wife and girlfriend? "

" What are we suppose to do? Should we tell Taeyeon. " The Wooyoung asked. Jessica hit his head and shouted at him, " Of course not! That would be breaking her heart, PaBo! "

Wooyoung rubbed his head, "Well, then What should we do then? If we were her friends, we would tell her. "

Jessica just rolled her eyes and said, " Shut up! I'm trying to think! "

Wooyoung then walked away, Jessica saw and yelled, " Wait for me! "


 

" Taeyeon, are you okay? " Yunho asked her, he felt her head. She was fine, but she looked really pale and tired. Taeyeon looked up from the window, " I'm okay. Thanks for worrying about me, Yunho." He just smiled and patted her head.

She looked back at the window and showed no face expression. After awhile, Yunho asked , "Do you want to go eat? Yeah ? What about Spicy Rice Cakes? Naengmyeon? Namul? Tangpyeongchae? What about something sweet? Cakes? Candy ? "

She shook her head, " I hate all those food. I like Bindaeddeok, but I don't have the appitite. Just drop me off home."

Yunho then stopped his car and yelled, " Are you really going to act like that? "

She glared at him and shouted back , " What's wrong with me acting like this!?!  " Then she got out of his car and walked away. Yunho got out too, and yelled, " Fine , walk like that. "

She ignored him and walked to the big Han River that they were at. Yunho thought that she was going to jump in there, so he ran to her and without thinking hugged her, " Taeyeon, Please. Don't jump, I know that Jaejoong broke you're heart, but don't be stupid and think of sucide." She turned around and looked at him, " Sucide? Are you serious? I just wanted to see the river. Silly ! " She started laughing.

Yunho smiled at her and said , "See, I wanna see you smile like that. "

She looked at him akwardly and said, " Why are you staring at me? "

He quickly turned around and said, " Um, you're pretty when you're all smiley. "

She smiled again and said, "Thanks. "

He tried to change the subject, " Um. You wanna go eat now? "

She nodded and said, " To be honest, I was starving inside the car the whole time.  "

He smiled and patted her head.


 

When they got to the restraunt. Taeyeon noticed that it was really nice and expensive looking. " Wow, Yunho. We could go eat somewhere else. Yeah? The rooms and food are expensive. "

He shook his head and said, " It's alright, I'll pay for it. "

" Are you sure? I'll help you, yeah?"

" No, it's fine. " 

" Okay  then. "  

The rooms were really nice, the tables were crystal clear and the chairs were Glass , but really nice looking glass chairs. Really unique place.

The waiter came in and asked what they wanted, " I 'll take this."  Taeyeon said pointing to a expensive plate. Yunho also ordered the same thing.

" Thanks Yunho! " She said smiling at him .

" You're welcome. My treat, next time you treat. Yeah? "

She nodded and just waited for her order. Taeyeon felt her stomach hurting ,  so she excused herself .

" My stomach - " She suddenly stopped. " Jaejoong? Tiffany? What are they doing here together..... alone?  "

Just then Tiffany got up and pulled Jaejoong in for a kiss on the cheek. And was he blushing ?!? Taeyeon looked at the both of them. She didn't want Jaejoong to see her, so she turned around to leave, but a waiter with alot of food bumped into her and everything just fell on her . Tiffany and Jaejoong stood up to find Taeyeon on the ground with rice , noodles, and meat everywhere on her. Yunho was just around the corner to check on Taeyeon , but saw eveything and ran to help Taeyeon up .

Her face was red from embarassment. But the first thing that she did when she got up was walk over to Jaejoong and slap him .She then turned to Tiffany and said, " Happy? You win him! " Then she turned back to Jaejoong , " He's not even worth it. "

She ran outside, while Yunho just stood there and stared at the both of them , " You know, I also saw that . Jaejoong, you just ruined you're chance with her . And Tiffany, I thought you knew better. "

Jaejoong put his anger on the table and kicked it . He quickly ran to Taeyeon to explain. Tiffany saw and yelled, " Hey, Jaejoong! Where are you going? " He didn't answer .

Yunho finally reached Taeyeon. When he did, he grabbed onto her and hugged her real tight, maybe even tighter and warmer than the way Jaejoong holds her .  " I hate him! " Taeyeon yelled.

" I know you do right now. But just wait for a couple of days,  You will love him again. Trust me. " Yunho said , he was trying to comfort her.

Taeyeon let herself free from his arms, and said. " You know what he did? "

Yunho nodded and answered, " He let Tiffany kiss his cheek. "

Taeyeon looked at him and said, " I hate him! "

" Don't hate him, maybe-"

" See- you're on his side , huh? " Taeyeon breaking into tears. She walked away, but Yunho tried to stop her, right then a car came towards Taeyeon, but Yunho pushed her out of the way and instead of the car hitting Taeyeon, it hit Yunho.

 

TO BE CONTINUED :