Chapter 11

Sarang Hae Yo

Jaejoong was still wiping Tiffany's face, suddenly he remembered about Taeyeon.

He went to get his cell phone in the living area, and hopefully Tiffany will wake up, he didn't want Taeyeon to misunderstood when she got home.  

Suddenly the door opened and there was she was. She wasn't smiling like the way she always did everytime he saw her , but he was glad that she came home.

Taeyeon looked up at Jaejoong with no emotions, she quickly turned around and walked to her room.

Jaejoong was about to stop her, but then a loud noise and a girl scream came from Jaejoong's room.

He turned to Taeyeon, already knowing what Taeyeon was going to do.  

Taeyeon went inside Jaejoong's room, and found Tiffany on his bed, she was wide awake, and she was half . On the floor was a broke glass bowl and water everywhere. Taeyeon assumed right then that Jaejoong was fooling around.

Jaejoong came in surprised to see Tiffany wide awake and, half ? He was confused, but then he turned around to see Taeyeon speechless. Jaejoong said. " Now, let me explain. Tiffany fainted and I didn't want to be mean,so I brought her here."

Taeyeon turned to Jaejoong and scoffed. " Really? She's half on you're bed. You're such a liar, I hate you " A tear fell on her cheeks just when she got of the room.

Jaejoong was in pain when Taeyeon said those words, ' I hate You.'  He looked at Tiffany coldy and said. " Tiffany, get out of here!" Jaejoong left the room, Tiffany frozed and was shocked at what Jaejoong said to her. She whispered. " I guess....he does really like Taeyeon."

Jaejoong saw the door wide opened and assumed she went outside. When he finally caught up to her, he grabbed Taeyeon's arm and hugged her, then he looked straight at her. " I'm telling you the truth. I'm serious Taeyeon. Believe in me."

She shooked her head and pushed him away. " How could I ? You told me that you still loved her? So, now I'm leaving to give you a little privacy, wasn't this what you lied for, to have time with Tiffany. So, now you've got what you wanted. "

Jaejoong wanted her to believe him so he gently pushed her to the a nearby wall and put his body against hers, he bent down and kissed her.

 He looked up to see Taeyeon's eyes closed. Jaejoong smiled and began to kiss her again, but this time he was moving his lips against hers. But this kiss wasn't just a normal kiss for him. It wasn't like another one of those no-feelings kisses he's given to her in the past. He felt this kiss, actally he felt it really good.

Taeyeon was enjoying it for a minute, but remember that he lied to her, so she pushed him off of her and said. " I'm leaving. "

So, she took off running.

Jaejoong said out loud." I .... I...."

Taeyeon turned around and said. " 'I' what? "

He looked down, embarassed of what he was going to say. "Forget it. "

Taeyeon scoffed and said. " See, that kiss didn't even mean anything to you! Even, I don't matter to you. "

Behind her, Jaejoong whispered. " oh, yes you do. You mean alot to me. "


The next morning, Jaejoong woke up. He immediatly went to Taeyeon's room to see if she was there. As what he expected, she was gone. Even her clothes were gone.

Then, he found a sticky note. He read it, it said:

" Well, I guess you probably had the best time of you're life last night ever since you got married. I came around 6 in the morning to pack my stuff. I'll probably be at Seoul. Or somewhere else, but about last night. Forget about it. Our marriage is a fake. We don't like each other, let' just stay that way. Bye. "

That letter tore Jaejoong's heart. He threw it away and went to get ready for home.


 

TO BE CONTINUED ;)

 

NOTE FROM AUTHOR:

 

I know that it was short, but this is already the 2nd chap.i wrote for this one today. Hoped you liked it! And wait for the next one!

Bye, NallyM