Chapter 12

Sarang Hae Yo

Jaejoong was finally in Seoul. He was sicken tired of the baby crying on the plane for 12 straight hours.

" Finally!  That baby was so annoying! " He said coming out of the airport. Jaejoong saw his pick up car and got inside.

But what was bugging him alot, also, was about the incident the other night between him, Tiffany, and Taeyeon. 

What he couldn't believe the most was the kiss he gave Taeyeon, the kiss that confessed his feelings for her, but the worse part was that she had no feelings for him at all.

" Could you turn the music up? " He demanded. Jaejoong needed something to distract him from thinking about Taeyeon. 

When he finally got home, he noticed that Yunho's car was here.

" What is he doing here. " Jaejoong whispered to himself.  The only time when Yunho comes over is whenever Jaejoong was home or to visit Seohyun. But wait, didn't Seohyun go back to America already?

He got out of the car and signaled the Driver to park the car inside the garage.

Jaejoong went inside and found his parents inside the living room, but Taeyeon wasn't there, but wait, Seohyun's here?

" Seohyun, aren't you supposed to be in America by now? " Jaejoong asked her. He looked at her then at his parents.

" Well, I decided to stay here and finish high school with you guys." Seohyun smiled at him.

Jaejoong smiled back and said. " Well, I'm going to go and unpack. Okay? And please don't ask why Taeyeon came earlier." He turned to Seohyun. 

And coincidentally, that was what she was going to ask Jaejoong.

" Okay. " She had to obey. After all, she is 2 years younger than Jaejoong.


" So, Tiffany was half in Jae's room ?" Yunho asked Taeyeon.

" Yeah." She quietly said back.

NOTE FROM WRITER: YUNHO ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT THEIR FAKE MARRIAGE. IN EARLIER, ONE OF THE CHAPTERS, TAEYEON ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED IT OUT!

Yunho and Taeyeon were inside the library room. 

Taeyeon looked down from where she was sitting and sighed.

Yunho noticed something, every time Tiffany was brought up, Taeyeon would always look sad and uncomfortable. 

Is Taeyeon in love with Jaejoong?  Yunho wondered.

He quietly went over to Taeyeon and lifted up her head. She looked really short compared to him.

" Why do you look so sad?" He asked her.

" Because, I.....miss my parents." She was looking for an excuse.

" Well, I wanna know something. I'm not trying to be nosy, but.... Do you like Jaejoong? "

Taeyeon immediately looked nervous and uncomfortable. She looked down on the ground.

It took her awhile to reply back.

" Well, you could deny hating someone, but you could never deny liking or maybe even loving someone." This time she looked at the window.

Right when she said that out, Yunho knew that Taeyeon does really like Jae.

But, why would a person like Taeyeon ever like a person like Jaejoong, Yunho thought. Well, yeah, Yunho was Jaejoong's cousin, but there were times when he couldn't stand Jaejoong himself. Jaejoong always took things for granted, and obviously, Jaejoong also took Taeyeon for granted.

" I guess sometimes, the best way to love someone is to not love them at all. I mean, he still loves Tiffany. It was so obvious at Hawaii. " Taeyeon sighed after that.

She continued looking down on the ground. She didn't even budge, but suddenly, Taeyeon stood up from her chair and said. " Let's go to the garden." She was smiling, even after confessing her feelings for Jaejoong, she still managed to smile and take her mind off things.

Yunho thought, how could Jaejoong not like someone nice, positive, and cute like Taeyeon ?

He got up, but he felt his heart beat really fast,  was he beginning to have feelings for her?

Yunho shook his head and turned to Taeyeon.


" I like the garden, it's peaceful and beautiful." Taeyeon said, she was giggling at what Yunho was just doing awhile ago.

They both took off, but what they didn't notice was a tall and slim figure in the corner.

It was Jaejoong, and he had heard everything, even the part when Taeyeon confessed that she like him.

He smiled at the thought of it. " So, she does likes me?"

Jaejoong turned around but found himself confused,too.

" How does Yunho know all these things ?" He thought for awhile.

" Did Taeyeon tell him?  " He quickly went to his room to unpack.

 


Jaejoong stood on his balcony and watched as Taeyeon and Yunho giggled at each other and laughing at each other's jokes.

" She's never like this whenever she's with me " He said out loud. 

Just then Taeyeon and Yunho looked up.

Not fast enough to hide, Jaejoong just decided to let them see him.

" What are you doing up there? " Taeyeon shouted to him. She was already annoyed.

" Were you spying on us? " Yunho jokingly asked him.

Taeyeon giggled.

Seriously, what's so funny about that? Jaejoong thought.

" It's alright, I'm not going to kid nap you're wife." Yunho yelled to Jae.

Just then a quiet and calm breeze came and messed Taeyeon's long hair.

Yunho saw Taeyeon struggling to fix her hair so, without hesitating Yunho reached out and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Jaejoong saw it , too. 

WHAT IS HE DOING ?!? Jaejoong thought.

Taeyeon giggled and said, " It's alright. I could do it by myself."

Yunho just nodded and smiled.

Jaejoong just continued to look at them, but this time, with a cold look.