Chapter 25 :) END !

Sarang Hae Yo

It was fun writing this ! i hope to have more supportive and awesome readers like you ! :) thanks for all the comments ! it was sure a whole lot of fun ! :) check out my other fic also ! bye ! and comment what you thought about the ending ! ;)

ALWAYS ;

Nallym



- 2 years later -

 

" Hey Taeyeon ! " Jaejoong called her , they were at the Seoul International Airport .

Taeyeon turned around and signaled for him to hurry up .

" Hey ! We have to hurry up . Seohyun's going to get mad . We promised we'd be there when she leaves for Paris . "

" Alright , but slow down , Geez . " Jaejoong said finally catching up to her.

  Seohyun spotted them , and hugged both  Taeyeon and Jaejoong .

" Taeyeon - unnie . I'm going to miss all you guys . And Jaejoong Oppa , When are you going to be be a man and give my a niece or nephew . "

Jaejoong turned all red , " Ya ! Quickly , you're going to be late for you're plane ! Bye. "

" Stop being rude  " Taeyeon said gently hitting his arm .

" Alright , bye. Mom , Dad , Oppa , and Unnie . " Seohyun waved to them and left for her flight .

Just then , a figure stopped in front of Jaejoong . He looked up and saw ..... TIFFANY !

She had short hair now , and looked much mature from the last time he saw her .

Taeyeon also saw her , " Oh ,Tiffany . You're back . " She said plainly .

Tiffany smiled and waved to them , " Not just me , my boyfriend came along also . " She pointed to ....... Yunho ! ? !

" Yunho Oppa , " Taeyeon said softly , " You guys are dating now ? " 

" Yes , we are . And we are happy , very happy . " Tiffany answered for Yunho .

" That's good . " Jaejoong said getting closer to Taeyeon , he put his arm on her shoulder . " We are also doing good . "

Tiffany and Yunho noticed that and smiled . " Great , let's get something to eat . Our treat . "

Later that day , they all decided to eat a restaurant called Seoul's Greatest Restaurant . ( i know the name's lame but that's all i could think of ;)

Taeyeon and Tiffany actually got along, they were talking about babies and how their lives were for the last 2 years .

While they were talking , Jaejoong asked Yunho to step outside , he needed a word with him .

" Yunho ,  I need to know something . " He paused and looked up to see if Yunho was there. "Do you love Tiffany ?   I don't want her to get hurt again . I know , I gave her deep pain . And I don't want another guy doing the same thing to her . "

Yunho looked up to Jaejoong . " Of course I do . And I will never hurt her . "

Jaejoong nodded at this reply and was about to leave until Yunho stopped him with a question that had him curious for the last 2 years , " What about you ? Have you been treating Taeyeon right ? Huh ? "

Without hesitating he replied , " Of course i do . More than anything else . "

After that , they went inside , both Taeyeon and Tiffany were still talking . " Where'd you guys go ? "Taeyeon finally taking a notice .

Jaejoong kissed her cheek and said, " Outside , for fresh air . " Taeyeon nodded. " Well , we already ordered the food . I got you're favorite . " She pinched his cheeks !

Tiffany and Yunho both smiled at them , " They're such an adorable couple . " Tiffany said said envying them .

The food came in , Taeyeon's eyes grew wide , for some reason , she's been craving alot lately .

They noticed a big plate of cupcakes that the chef was holding . Yunho signaled to him , the cupcakes were placed in front of  Tiffany .

Tiffany gasped , it read :

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both Jaejoong and Taeyeon were shocked but at the same time glad that Yunho was proposing to Tiffany .

Yunho got on his knees and asked Tiffany , " Will you marry me ? " He got out a ring in his pocket , it was a brand new Tiffany Ring , made especially for the only one TIFFANY ! :) lol .

 

 

Tiffany paused and answered , " YES !!! Yes I will ! :) "

He gently put the ring on her finger  and kissed her .

Taeyeon awed , but suddenly , she felt something coming up . OH CRAP ! VOMIT !

In less than 3 seconds , Taeyeon instantly fell to the ground , everything was a blur around her .  

Jaejoong quickly got up and ran to her , he tried waking her up , but it was useless , " Taeyeon ! ! ! "

Tiffany went to call for help , while Yunho also tried to help Taeyeon up .

 

At the hospital :O

 

Jaejoong was pacing back and fourth , he was waiting to hear the results from the doctor .

Tiffany and Yunho tried to help Jaejoong by saying happy thoughts , but it didn't help at all .

" I don't get why she just fainted like that . Does she even get enough sleep ? " Tiffany asked Jaejoong , who suddenly stopped and responded , " Of course  . She sleeps most of the time when she's home . I don't understand it either. "

The doctor came out and said ," Who is the husband of Kim Taeyeon ? "

Jaejoong directly went to him and asked, " is she okay ? "

The doctor smiled and said ," NO worries. Congratulations ! You're going to become a father ."

Jaejoong froze , a  father ? What ?

"  Wait , there must be some kind of mistake ? A father ? What ? " Jaejoong said , which was sort of harsh .

Tiffany got up and gently hit him , " A mistake ? Isn't that mean ? You're going to become a dad ! CHERISH it ! "

Yunho nodded and said , " Can't back you up on that one . "  He shrugged after that .

 " Can I see her now ? " Jaejoong asked .

 The doctor nodded and stepped aside for Jaejoong to come inside .

He found Taeyeon awake and smiling really big ,

" You must've got the news , huh ? " Jaejoong said to her , he sat on the bed and held her hands.

 " Of course , Why wouldn't I ? I am the mother . " Taeyeon said , he could tell she was very happy about the news .

On the other hand , Taeyeon could tell from the look of Jae's face , that this baby was not what he expected  . So she said  " Jae , are you even ready for it ? "

He paused , " I don't know . I don't think so , I mean , the baby just popped up like this . Maybe the results were some kind of mistake . " Oops , Realizing what he just said , he quickly apologized . But it was too late , Taeyeon already reacted to it .

" How dare you say our baby is a mistake ! You big jerk ! " Taeyeon was furious . How could he just carelessly talk about her ,  and HIS baby like that !

" Well , what else am i supposed to say . Look , Tae . I'm just not ready . I'm sorry . " He apologized to her .

" Get out . " She calmly said .

He pretended not hear her .

She turned to face him " Did you not hear me  ? ! ?! I said get out ! GET OUT ! "

Jaejoong quickly hugged her , while she just stood there . Not even hugging him back .

" I'm sorry . " He whispered .

Taeyeon just turned around and said ," Well , if you don't want the baby . Then that means you don't want me either . "

He moved her to face him , " Yes, I want you . And the baby . "

Suddenly a smile appeared on her face , just like a little child receiving candy .

" You sure ? " She said ,

" Positive. " He replied back .

" Sarang Hae Yo ! :) " Jaejoong said to her . He put his arms around her and hugged her tightly .

" Sarang Hae Yo ! " Taeyeon said to him , she hugged him knowing that he'll always be there for her .

 

" SARANG HAE YO KIM JAEJOONG ! :) "

" SARANG HAE YO KIM TAEYEON ! ;) "

 

 

THE END ! :)