Chapter 17

Sarang Hae Yo

Okay, just to let you all know. I kind of changed the ending for Chap. 16, so go read the last paragraph! So it won't confuse you in this Chap. Thanks!


The next day at school.

Almost everyone knew what happened to Tiffany, but they kept it quiet.

Taeyeon and Jaejoong were holding hands in the hallway, and every one was staring at them . Even Jessica and Wooyoung saw them, Jessica with envy said. "Ohhh, they're such a cute couple."

Wooyoung looked at her and gave her the look. " And we're not?"

Jessica rolled her eyes at Wooyoung and walked away. Wooyoung cutely followed her.

When Jae and Tae got to their usual hang out spot. Everyone was amazed to see them holding hands, even Yunho. As usual, Junsu was the first to ask questions. " You guys are actually holding hands?"

Jaejoong shot a look at him and fired back," Hey, what are you talking about?!? We always hold hands and do all that couple stuff out in public." Okay, he lied. But he needed backup.

Yoochun got up and said," Really? Cuz, if you guys were couples. Then how come you didn't know her birthday, or how come Taeyeon didn't know you're birthday, either? "

Suddenly, Taeyeon shouted," Oh yeah. Today's you're birthday!" She jumped up and hugged him.

Jaejoong blushed and said to Yoochun, while still hugging his shortie. "See. She knows!"

"Happy Birthday, Hyung." Changmin said. Yunho was still looking at them wierdly.

" Man, you're getting old. Happy Birthday!" Junsu said.

Jaejoong smiled and said. " Yeah. Well, we all can't be young forever, right? Even you, will get old."

Junsu smiled and confidently said," Well, you know. Even if I do get old. I will still be pretty handsome." 

Jaejoong stuck out his tongue, while Yoonchun muttered," Yeah right."

Yunho managed to say Happy Birthday after seeing Tae and Jae together, in public, holding hands.

Jaejoong looked at him and said. " Thanks." Taeyeon turned to Jaejoong, she wanted to do a surprise party for Jaejoong. But she needed something to distract Jaejoong, so that he could talk to the boys about throwing a Surprise Party for Jae. So she said, "Jae, could you please buy me a bottle of water at the snack bar?"

Jae rolled his eyes and said," Okay. Be right back guys."

Taeyeon then turned to everyone with excited eyes. " You guys, you guys! We could throw a surprise party for Jaejoong!  Yeah! "

Junsu turned to Taeyeon and yelled," Oh yeah. That's a good idea!!! "

Yunho looked at Taeyeon, who looked really excited, so he decided to join in, too. " Okay."

" But where should it be at?" Taeyeon said," Jaejoong's going to know what's up if I distract him from going home."

Changmin raised his hand." I guess it could be at my place. "

Taeyeon jumped even higher and shouted," Perfect, thanks Chang! I thought that you were in space the whole time."

Changmin just smiled and fell quiet again. Yoochun laughed and said," I have an uncle who owns this really good restraunt in town. I guess I'll bring in the food and drinks."

Taeyeon smiled and said, " So, party at Changmin's, Yoochun is the food, I, Taeyeon in charge of the decorations and bringing in Jaejoong."

Then she realized that someone was missing, Yunho! She turned to him and said, " And you're in charge of bringing people to the party! " Yunho looked at her and nodded.

Taeyeon jumped up and clapped her hands," Who should we invite? Where's Tiffany? Shouldn't she be here?" Taeyeon knew about Tiffany's shooting, but she didn't want to look obvious. She wasn't suppose to know, but Seohyun blabbed it out.   

Junsu said," Oh, Tiffany is at-"

" her house." Yunho interrupted. Obviously , Yunho also didn't want Taeyeon to know.

Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin looked at him wierdly, he made a signal to Jaejoong, then they all nodded their heads.

" Yeah, she's at home." Yoochun said making it completley obvious. Man, he at acting, Taeyeon thought.

She just nodded and waited for Jaejoong to return.


PARTY TIME!

Taeyeon looked everywhere and smiled." YES! Done! I can't believe that I got that done in only 1 day." She pretended to wipe fake sweat and went to call Yunho to bring the people.

Changmin turned to her and smiled, "Don't you mean 'us'? "

Taeyeon turned to him and shouted," Yep, US!" She smiled proudly.

GEE( 4X) BABY(4X) (repeat)

Yunho turned to his cell phone and answered it," Taeyeon? Yeah, people are going to come to Changmin's any minute. Yeah, bye."

He turned back to Tiffany. She smile and said," Taeyeon? Jaejoong deserves her. I guess, he loves her now. He doesn't love me anymore. I hope them luck. " She faked a laugh and went to get her luggage.

Yunho hesitated but continued what he was going to say," Tiffany, you know that you don't have to leave."

She smiled up at him," Yunho, I know that I have to. I don't have a point staying down here. Jaejoong loves Taeyeon, and they should continue loving each other. Just the way he looks at her makes my heart teat apart already." She sighed and tried hard to keep the tears back in. She got her luggage and walked downstairs. Yunho followed her downstairs.

When he got down there, he saw that Tiffany was hugging her dad and mom." Tiffany, make sure that you eat everyday and don't starve you're self.Okay?" Her mom said crying.

" Tiff, I already called for the best hospital in New York for you. Make sure that you rest and don't over work." Her dad said. Tiffany was finally tearing and said," Appa( 'DAD' in korean) . I will, I'm going to miss you guys. My flight is in an hour, but I have to buy my tickets in line, and it takes awhile." Her parents nodded and hugged her for the last time. 

Yunho was about to leave when Tiffany stopped him, " Yunho, could you drop me off?"

He looked at the time and nodded.


" What did you leave over at Changmin's, huh? And when did you start coming over at my friend's house? " Jaejoong said to Taeyeon.

He looked over to her, and why was Taeyeon dressed so nice, they were only going to Changmin's. But he had to admit, she did look pretty wearing that outfit, and that hair band really matched her. 

TAEYEON'S PICTURE:

http://yeinjee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/korea-snsd-127-calendar.jpg

Taeyeon ignored him and walked up the steps and rang the bell. The door opened but it was all dark.

" What the hell??" Jaejoong walked in and found no-one in the house.

" SURPRISE!" Everyone at school was inside Changmin's house.

" Happy Birthday!" Taeyeon jumped onto Jaejoong and kissed him on the cheek in front of everyone. Jaejoong's cheeks turned pink.

Everyone was in ' Aw' while watching the two recently married couple.

" You guys!" He said finally spotting  Yoochun, and Changmin. He kunckle headed them. " Ow, hey, I'm suppose to be the one hurting you. 18 punches? " Yoochun said. Changmin just faked clean his shirt and said, " Where is Tiffany." He made sure that Taeyeon didn't hear. Jaejoong shrugged. Come to think of it. He hasn't even visited her, yet.

Yoonchun took Jaejoong to a place where Taeyeon wouldn't hear them. Jaejoong looked annoyed and asked," What do you want?"

Yoochun replied, " Do you wanna know? Dude. Tiffany is going back to America, tonight." Jaejoong's eye's gew big.

" Already?!? Didn't she just get shot like yesterday?" He said giving Yoochun the look. 

Yoochun shruggged and said, "Well, I think her mom's brother owns the hospital, so she got out earlier. Yunho just texted me like 15 minutes ago. I think she's leaving in about 3o minutes."

Jaejoong just nodded. Yoochun then slapped him on the head." Ow, what was that for?"

" Hello? Aren't you going to at least, try to stop her ? After all, she did leave because of you." Yoochun said to Jaejoong who was not getting the point.

Jaejoong turned to Yoochun,  " Wait, I'm married to Taeyeon. Why would I want to do that? "

" Can't you at least, be friends with her. You know, this might be the last time seeing Tiffany." Yoochun said to him.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, but thought about it. But, if I go. What will Taeyeon say? I DO want to go. You know to at least say Bye to my first love, but I don't Tae to misunderstand,Jae thought.

When Jae came back to where they left Taeyeon, she looked completely shocked. "What happened when I was gone? "He asked her. Taeyeon said," Oh, nothing happened. What did Yoochun say? "

Jaejoong looked around for a moment, " Um, I don't know, he just said Happy Birthday and introduced me to some of his friends."

Taeyeon replied," Oh."


Yunho dropped off Tiffany," Well, you're on you're own from here." He smiled at her.

Tiffany smiled back and said." Don't worry. I think I'm going to be fine." Then she spoke in english," Thanks Yunho."  Yunho nodded, understanding what she said.

Right when she was going to close the door, she said," And tell Jaejoong and Taeyeon, That I wish them luck."

Yunho nodded again and said, " Bye, Tiff." 

Tiffany waved bye to him and walked to wait for her ticket.

He drove to Changmin's for the party.


Junsu knew some korean boy band named, 'SHINee' and paid for them to sing at Jae's party.

When they were done, SHINee got off stage and went to join the party, also. A boy in the band named Key noticed Taeyeon by herself and went to flirt with her." Whatcha' doing Pretty Girl?"

Taeyeon looked at him disgusted and said, "Nothing that has to do with YOU."

Key then laughed and said. "Wanna get a room after this?"

Jaejoong noticed and interrupted them, " BABE, is this guy bothering you?"

Key noticed that he was really tall and very muscualar, Key then said," NO,oh, I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I just wanted to tell her that, she is lucky to have a boy friend like you."

Jaejoong smiled and corrected him, " It's husband!" Taeyeon just giggled and watched Key run away.

He moved closer to Taeyeon and took her hand. He ran to an empty room and cornered her, Taeyeon was blushing and smiling." What are you doing, Jaejoong? 

Jaejoong said," What does it look like I'm doing?"

He slowly moved closer to her and started to kiss her couple of times. Soon, he was deeply kissing her. He started going dirty and decided to take off her shirt, just then Taeyeon stopped him, "Not here. This is Changmin's house."

Jaejoong replied," Oh, come on. My parents needs grandkids. "

Taeyeon pushed him off and said," Let's go back."

 

When they got there, Junsu was on the stage and shouted," There they are! Come up here!"

Jaejoong shook his head but Taeyeon grabbed his hand and forced him up.

" Make a speech." Junsu said.

Jaejoong got in the center of the stage.

"Um, I just want to thank you all for coming here. And Thank Taeyeon, Changmin, Junsu, Yunho , and Yoochun for this party. I want to let you all know that I really love those 5 people very much." Jae said. 

He saw Yoochun shaking his head, he knew what he meant by that, " And I'm sorry, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon looked up, she was smiling and having a great time," I'm sorry, but I have to go stop Tiffany or at least say bye to her before she leaves. "

The crowd was shocked, espcially Taeyeon. Jaejoong stopped at her and kissed her on the cheeck," I love you, don't worry. I'll be back." Taeyeon wasn't pissed or happy about it. 

Changmin looked at Taeyeon, who was surprisingly calm. He asked her, "Are you alright, Tae?"

She nodded and went outside.

Yunho got there in time to see Jaejoong's speech and went after Taeyeon.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. Taeyeon wiped her tears and said," yeah I'm alright."

Yunho knew that she was crying and went up to her, "Taeyeon, don't need to lie."

Without hesitating, he grabbed Taeyeon and hugged her real tight. Instead of struggling to let go, Taeyeon stayed and said," Why did he leave? Why? I planned this all day today. My back is really aching from decorating the place, didn't he see how hard I worked for this party. And he still went after her." She was crying loudly now.

Yunho patted her head and said, " I don't know, Tae. I don't know."

His heart was hurting everytime he saw a tear coming down from her eye.

TO BE CONTINUED: