Chapter 1

Sarang Hae Yo

Driving to school ;)

''I don't get why you and dad divorced. It was just a stupid arguement.'' said Taeyeon, she was just so confused that why would her parents divorce over some stupid fight. Was it even worth putting her through this situation.

''Are you mad because of attending a new school and making new friends?'' Her mom replied back.

''No, I just don't get the reason why you and dad don't realize that I am also effected by this divorce. No you don't, hu? You know that you only care about yourself?'' Taeyeon said angrily.

''You know that isn't true. If I did care about myself, I'd let you go stay with dad, but you know what? I thought for a moment and wondered how you would feel like if you're parents went through a divorce and your mom left you?''

''Well, you know what you should've just left me with dad then.''

.Five minutes later, they stopped in front of a school.

''I'll pick you up after school? Okay?'' Said Taeyeon's mother.

''Yeah, whatever.'' Taeyeon said back.

She couldn't belive that after the fight and finally saying what she wanted to say, her mother still acted like nothing was wrong.

In Class :)

Taeyeon had to wait for 15 minutes in line for her schedule. Luckily she went to school early, she thought to herself.She was properly sitting in her seat and waiting for the bell to ring.

''Hey, you must Taeyeon, the new girl ,right?'' This guy asked.

''Yeah, and who exactly are you?'' She replied back curiously.

''My name is Woo Young, senior this year. Currently 18 years old and planning to attend college next year.''He said in a funny and saluting way.

''Who's this, WooWoo?''

Taeyeon looked up, and saw a girl who had blonde hair. She was wearing a pink dress with white t at the   bottom.Taeyeon thought to herself, Is she suppose to be a barbie doll? But she did look like a barbie, with those slim arms and legs, and pretty face. Taeyeon was a little jealous.

''Um...this is Jessica. Jessica, Taeyeon. Now we're done with the introductions. Jessica, why don't you show her around the campus later on? Okay?'' Asked Woo Young.

''Why should I? Come on WooWoo. Let's go!'' She said grabbing Woo Young's shirt. Taeyeon felt sorry for him for having a girlfriend like that.

She was staring at the sky, until she noticed a guy looking at her. She quickly gave him the, Turn around look, and then she continued looking at the sky. Gosh, why can't school end already, she thought to herself.

After school :D

Just like what Taeyeon's mother said to her. She did pick her up after school.

''So, how was the first day of school?'' Said Taeyeon's mother, trying to break the silence.

''I don't feel like talkng about it.'' She said back. Taeyeon was still sort of upset about this morning.

''When are you still going to stay mad like that? You know, I moved on. Your dad moved on, and now it's turn to move on.''

''Well, what if I don't wanna move on,hu? I liked what I had over there, and you ruined it! I hate you!''

It was ackwardly silence till they got home, and Taeyeon went straight to her room without another to her mom. This is not getting so pretty, thought Taeyeon.

She quickly got changed and got out to the kitchen to make something for her to eat. She was also planning to apologize to her mom about what happened today. As she was walking into her mom's room, she heard her mom giggling and saying some wierd stuff that only couples say to each other.

''Stop it, babe. Don't worry, my daughter isn't going to hear us. She's in her room. She's probably mad. Because of the divorce. No, she doesn't know about us. I can't tell her that the reason for my husband and my divorce was because I found a different man.''

Those words froze Taeyeon. A tear fell on her cheek. She quickly ran outside of the house, but on the way, she bumped into a vase.

(CRACK!) Taeyeon's mother stopped and saw the vase that was next to her door. She thought for a second.

''Oh, no! Taeyeon.'' Her mother gasped .

 

 TO BE CONTINUED : )