Chapter 10

Sarang Hae Yo

Sorry that I haven't updated for a while.  Well if you remember, Tiffany was at Hawaii, too, with Taeyeon and Jaejoog's honeymoonn vacation . Let's find out what happens next!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong froze while Taeyeon was just ignoring Tiffany.  Tiffany was smiling and didn't seem to notice the two.  Jaejoong thought to himself, Why was she dressed like that? When we went on our dates, she never wore anything like that. 

[ how tiffany looked like: ]

 

After a couple of minutes, Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong and saw his face reaction, she said." Never mind her, let's just go eat. I'm starving."

He nodded and they both went inside.

When they were inside the restraunt, Taeyeon had to use the restroom.  But when she got there , all the stalls were taken so she had to wait.

The door that Taeyeon was waiting for opened.  And there stood.......Tiffany !!! Taeyeon was in too much shock that she almost peeded in her underwear.

Tiffany looked up to find Taeyeon, also.  She smirked and stared at Taeyeon from head to toe.  Taeyeon tried to ignore Tiffany as best as she could, but there was something about Tiffany that Taeyeon hated so much, the fact that she left Jaejoong and now she's back for him.

Tiffany got out and went to wash her hands, but right when Taeyeon was about to close the door, Tiffany said aloud. " No wonder Jaejoong liked you.  You are pretty cute."

Taeyeon thought, LIKED? 

Taeyeon opened the door and fired back. " Liked? He still likes me. Actually, love is the correct term to describe our relationship."

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and purposely laughed out loud to make Taeyeon sound dumb.

" Are you an idiot? He still loves me.........and I love him,too. I just wanna let you know, that before you step out that door to him. You will get hurt, because deep inside his heart, he loves me. And I'm pretty sure that soon, he will come back to me and leave you crying you're little tears out."

Taeyeon glared at Tiffany and answered back. " No, I don't believe that, because if it was true, it would've been you and him on this trip instead of him and me." Tiffany was angry, actually she was too angry to say anything back, so she stormed out of the bathroom.

Taeyeon sighed of reliefed that Tiffany didn't try to fight back.

Jaejoong was sitting down at his table and searching for what he wanted on the menu. He gazed up and saw Tiffany come out of the restroom. Her face was red and she looked really upset. Then he thought, Oh, wait did something happen inside the restroom? He turned around and saw Taeyeon, she was smiling at him, but you could tell she was forcing it.

Taeyeon sat down and thought about what happened inside the restroom. It was quiet for awhile until the waiter came over to order their food.

" Taeyeon, You're turn. Taeyeon?"  Jaejoong said looking at her.

She looked up and answered," I'll have the same thing." Taeyeon was still thinking about the whole incident that happened in the bathroom, that's why she didn't notice him asking for her order.

Jaejoong looked at her strangely and said. " Did anything happen inside the restroom with you and Tiffany? "

Taeyeon shooked her head No. Jaejoong, not fully convinced asked. " Really? If you guys hadn't argue then, Why are you so quiet? And why did she look so angry? I know her, and the only time she looks like that, is if only she get's really pissed off. "

Taeyeon was mad, now.  Was he taking her side or Tiffany's?  So she said. " If you care so much, then why don't you go ask her, huh? She is the one in you're heart, right? Then why don't you have the guts to do that? "

Jaejoong looked at her with serious eyes now and replied back. "  Yeah, you're right. She is the one in my heart. Don't forget that this is only a fake marriage. Even if she is still in my heart, why do you care? "

Taeyeon sighed and got up. " Then, why didn't you marry her? Why isn't she the one that's going through this difficult marriage instead of me." Her eyes were starting to get teary.

" Well, you are the one that agreed to marry me !" Jaejoong shouted at her, which he regreted because, Tiffany  who was across the room heard him and looked up.

Tiffany just sat there staring at the both of them. She laughed on the inside, but she pretended to look worried on the outside.  

" Well, then.... I guess that was a mistake !" She yelled back at him. And just like that Taeyeon ran away. Her eyes were filled with tears, she didn't know what the reason for the tears were for, though.  Was it because Jaejoong yelled at her, or because Jaejoong confessed that he still loves Tiffany? Confused and heartbroken she took a cab home.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was still at the restraunt. He paid for the food, without taking a single bite, he left to find Taeyeon.

Tiffany saw that both Jaejoong and Taeyeon were both gone from the dinner table, quickly she excused herself from her date and took off. She found Jaejoong starting his car.

Tiffany didn't know what to do, so she pretended to faint. She hoped that it would work.  Jaejoong was about to leave, but he took one more glance at the restraunt to check if Taeyeon was anywhere there.

But instead he saw a couple of people surrounding a figure on the floor.It was a girl wearing a white dress. She looked familiar.................Tiffany !?! 

He couldn't leave her there, so he parked his car in front of the restraunt and got out of it. He carried her, like a princess in a fairytale and gently put her inside his car. He seat belted her and gazed at her face. She was still beautiful, he thought. He shooked his head and drove off.


On the way, Taeyeon stopped by the Liquor Store.  She didn't know Hawaii's language , but luckily there was a korean person there to translate. She asked for a bottle of Soju. She payed for it and took the cab to the beach.

Taeyeon checked her cell phone to see if he's called or texted her. Just was what she knew, there were no calls or texts. Taeyeon thought, I guess he doesn't care about me.


Jaejoong had no choice but to bring Tiffany home with him. 

Even though Tiffany knew that if Jaejoong found out that she had pretended to faint, she wouldn't care, because she really wanted to be with him and to explain some stuff.

He finally got home and took her up to his room. He layed her on his bed and went inside the bathroom.  Jaejoong got out with a towel and a bowl of warm water. He took one long stare at her, he couldn't resist kissing her pink cheeks, just like the way he did back then. Jaejoong took the towel and carefully wiped her face.


Taeyeon was by the beach by now, she took out her bottle of soju and took a glanced at it.

" Should I drink it? " She asked herself.

She thought about it and opened the bottle, just when she was about to take a sip, she stopped herself.

" He isn't worth it." She ran to the shore and threw the bottle into the ocean and walked herself home. The beach was only 10 minutes away from her honeymoon house.

When she got there, she saw Jaejoong's car and a sad look appeared on her face " He didn't even try to look for me. "

Taeyeon didn't feel like going inside anymore, so she sat on the porch and looked at the beach. She deeply breathed and whispered, " Taeyeon, you've fallen for him."

 

TO BE CONTINUED ;)