Chapter 23

Sarang Hae Yo

Jaejoong and Taeyeon went to watch a movie at the theaters , but the whole time , people were staring at them . Taeyeon liked the attention , it made her feel special , meanwhile Jaejoong was just annoyed ( like always , lol ) .

They decided to watch a romantic comedy called , 200 POUNDS OF BEAUTY. 

Taeyeon yelled out of excitement , " Yah ! I've been wanting to watch this movie . " Jaejoong was just smiling and staring at her . " What's wrong ? " Taeyeon said , she noticed his stares , she looked back , just in case he was looking at something behind her . " Nothing , " He responded , " You're just beautiful . " She blushed .

Throughout the whole movie , all Taeyeon did was either cry or laugh her off . Jaejoong was also laughing , but it was at Taeyeon , not the movie . " Girls , these days . " He said . But after awhile , he got into the movie also .

It was the scene where Hana finally revealed to everyone that she took plastic surgery and faked to be Jenny . She was also singing ' Byul .' At that part , Taeyeon was crying so much , that people around them was complaining .

" Hey . Tae, why are you crying? It's only a movie . " Jaejoong whispered to her . Taeyeon just ignored his question and said ,"  That's the reason why I'm crying . It's only a movie , and it'll never happen in real life . I guess there's no happily ever after endings . " She sighed .

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and decided to do something . " What if it does ? "

" What ? " She said , now getting confused . 

He leaned closer to her and whispered , " It's happening right now . OUR happily ever after ending . "

She stared at him with big eyes . " Um. " Was all she responded back .

He leaned in closer, then smack went his lips against hers . She wanted to continue it , but she let go and swallowed hard after that .

When the movie ended , she grabbed his hands and said . " I wanna go eat now ! " She rubbed her small belly .

" Okay . " He said laughing at her cute-ness !

Suddenly , his cell phone vibrated . He got a new text .

Meet me at Shin Chin's Restraunt . Bring Taeyeon along too !

FROM : Tiffany

" Let's go to Shin Chin's , yea? " Jaejoong asked Taeyeon .

" Doesn't matter . I'm hungry , so let's hurry! " She said running to the car .

    - At the Restraunt -

Taeyeon and Jaejoong were following a worker to their table that Tiffany reserved for the three of them . " Wow , it's nice . Thanks Jaejoong ! " Taeyeon said smiling at him.

But inside, there was already a person sitting there,  patiently waiting . It was Tiffany . She was wearing a blue long sleeved dress . Her hair was wavy and she looked really sophiscated and mature . She was also really beautiful .

 

Jaejoong looked to see Taeyeon's face expression . She looked mad, but she didn't say anything . After awhile , Tiffany got up from the table and greeted them both .

Jaejoong took Taeyeon's hand and they both sat next to each other . Tiffany saw how close they were, she rolled her eyes . "Well , let's see here . I didn't tell you two to come for no reason . And I wouldn't be dressed like this for no reason too . "

Taeyeon looked at the table, there was food already . All prepared and ready to eat . And it smelled really good .

Tiffany continued , " Well , you see . I invited you two today , to this wonderful meal is to announce that I am offically leaving Korea and going back to America . I want to further my studies , and I also want to let you know that , my intentions of coming back to korea, was because of the news of Jaejoong's marriage . I am very sorry for hurting you both . I apologize for that, and I hope you please do accept it . Thank You , and enjoy the meal . "

Jaejoong and Taeyeon looked at her amazed , did Tiffany just really say that ?!?

But they both didn't say anything , all they did was give each other the IDK Look . And began eating .

-after the meal -

When they were all finished , Taeyeon and Jaejoong said their final goodbyes to Tiffany and thanked for the meal and left .Tiffany stared at the both of them , it hurted Tiffany alot to admit it all that she's done  , and leaving her love, Jaejoong . But she had to accept the truth that he had moved on , he got Taeyeon now . She's cute , nice , kind hearted , and most of all , a precious person to Jaejoong . " Jaejoong , live a long happy life with Taeyeon . We were the past , and now , Taeyeon's you're future . Bye . " She said to herself .

-taeyeon&&jaejoong-

They both got inside the car and left for home, they were both still pretty shocked . " Wow , I can't belive she said that all . " Taeyeon finally spoke . Jaejoong nodded .

She turned to him and asked , " Honestly , when she said that . How'd you feel like ? Guilty ? In love with her again ? "

He turned to her too , " No , I didn't . Liek honestly , I just wished the best for her , and that one day , she'll find someone that will love her for who she is and take good care of her . "

" Ohhhhh . Is she important to you? " Taeyeon asked , she was curious . How much does Tiffany mean to him ?

He thought for awhile , " She .... she .... means a whole lot to me . I've known her for a long time , Tae . "

Taeyeon srunched up her face , she couldn't help but feel jealous . What about me ? She thought .

Jaejoong continued , " But YOU . You mean a whole lot to me . I love you Tae . "

Now , she was smiling . She quickly gave him a peck on the cheek .  " I love you too . " 

- the next day -

The next day was a very specical day ! It was Taeyeon and Jaejoong's 3rd month together .  

 Taeyeon totally forgot , but woke up to find a lovely brekafast next to her . Pancakes , eggs, and sauasgae . There was a note next to it . It said :

Dear Taeyeon ,

Good Morning :) well , here . I made you this meal . Hope you like it . Sorry if it's burnt . I'm not a really good cook . Well , byee ! Oh, and meet me at school at 5 , i'll see you later !  

Love you're only , Jaejoong

She smiled , but why did she have to meet up Jaejoong at 5  ? Oh , well . She quickly ate her food and left for the bathroom to clean up a bit .

When she was all done . She was surprised to see Seohyun waiting outside the bathroom door . " Did you need something Seohyun ? " Taeyeon asked her .

Seohyun nodded in excitement , and said. " Let's go shopping , yea ? It'll be fun! " Taeyeon thought for awhile , " Shopping ? Why don't we just walk around the park and enjoy some fresh air , yeah ? "

Seohyun shook her head , " NO , the mall is funner . Come on ! " She grabbed Taeyeon 's hand .

Oh-oh , Taeyeon thought . She didn't like shopping that much , and makeup also . 

Seohyun took the keys and pushed Taeyeon inside the car , she got inside and said,  " Buckle up." Taeyeon sighed and obeyed . Seohyun quickly took out her phone and texted Jaejoong .

Now what do I do next ?

Taeyeon turned to her , but she had already put her phone away , "Let's go ." Seohyun said to her with a smile .