Chapter 3

Sarang Hae Yo

In the morning ;O

''Wake up! It's like 10:30. Jaejoong you lazy !'' Taeyeon said to Jaejoong.

He was so tired from trying to sleep on that uncomfortable couch.

''Well, I have woken up early if only I slept on the bed.'' Jaejoong said back.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She thought how could a guy with an innocent and sweet face like him turn out be such an annoying guy. Ughh!

''About last night, I'm sorry, I totally forgot that you were in there.I...sorry?'' He said.

''Just don't talk about it, and if you tell anyone about it.I will kill you! Okay?!?'' She said back in a mean tone.She was so annoyed by this guy. If she couldn't even handle a night with this guy without being annoyed, how could she spend a few years with him?

''Okay, well I'm going to take a shower.'' Jaejoong said.

Taeyeon was fixing the sheets when she saw her mom's car out of the hotel. She had to hurry up and get out of the hotel before her mom finds her.

''Are you done, yet?'' Taeyeon asked.

Out came Jaejoong half with a towl to cover his bottom. 

(FROM AUTHOR:OMG!!! IMAGINE THAT!!)

Taeyeon was staring at his body. She thought to herself, he has a nice body and cute face.(GULP)

''Yep, Now get out. I have to change.''

''Why don't you just change in the bathroom?''

''Because it's too small and stuffy.''

''Fine.''

Jaejoong looked at himself in the mirror and thought to himself, she is so lucky to have a husband like me.

''Would you hurry up, I just spotted my mom outside the hotel.'' Taeyeon said.

''Okay, and why would she be her?'' Jaejoong said back.

''To look for me, genius.'' Taeyeon replied back.

Just as she got out of the room, Taeyeon saw her mom walking down the hallway. She looked like she was going to ask them something. Taeyeon quickly covered her face.

Just then Jaejoong got out and closed the door.

''Hey, go back in there.'' Taeyeon said.

''What, I thought were leaving.''Jaejoog answered.

''Yeah, but my mom's over there.Hurry.''

Jaejoong opens door. It's locked.

''Do you have the keys?'' Jaejoong asked.

''What!?! I thought you had them?'' Tayeon replied back.

''Ugh, play along with me if you don't wanna go back home.'' Jaejoong said.

''What?!?'' Taeyeon said, clueless of what Jaejoong was going to do.

Jaejoong grabbed her by the waist and kissed her right on the mouth.

Taeyeon was so shocked but she realized what he was doing. She thought to herself, he actually is kinda smart.She felt like she was in one of those korean dramas when the girl gets kissed by her lover, except Jaejoong isn't her lover.

''Um..excuse me.(turns and sees them, but not knowing it was Taeyeon) Oppss, sorry.'' Taeyeon's mom said. She excused and herself from the kissing couple who were actually Taeyeon and Jaejoong.

Right when she was out of sight. Taeyeon got off of Jaejoong and wiped . Jaejoong just smiled and said.''Hey, I know you liked it. Any girl in the world would like a kiss from me.''

Jaejoong felt his heartbeating fast. Was he falling for her? But why Taeyeon? She was just any average girl out there drooling all over him, but it seemed that he was actually the one falling for her. But he just couldn't take the fact that he was falling for Taeyeon.

''Yeah, whatever. Let's just go, (talking to herself).  I can't believe he kissed me. (ughhh.)

In Taeyeon's head: I can't believe my first kiss is him!

 

TO BE CONTINUED ; )

 

 

 

NOTE TO READERS:

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT THEN I WAS IN A RUSH! Sorry!