Chapter 7

Sarang Hae Yo

NOTE: I edited this one and chap. 6!

 


Finally it was time for the food and cake.

Taeyeon was so anxious to go and greet her mother. Even though, she did hurt Taeyeon and her Father badly, she couldn't deny the fact that she missed her mom.

Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon and said.'' Why don't you just say Hi to her. She is you're mom.''

Taeyeon knew that Jaejoong was correct, so she went to her mom.

It was pretty crowded to where he mom was at, while she making way to her mom, people were looking and telling her how beautiful she looked. All she did was nodded and bowed to the elders.

When she finally got there, she looked at her mom and said,'' Let's talk outside.'' Quickly and obdiently, Taeyeon's mother followed her.

'' So, where's you're boyfriend, huh? Or was he too embarassed to attend you're daughter's wedding?'' Taeyeon finally broken the silence.

Her mother just looked at her worriedly. '' You've been gone for 2 days, and you called me, telling me that you were getting married. Is this how you treat you're mother like?''

Taeyeon's eye were getting watery. Drops of tears were falling down on her pink cheeks. Without hesitation, she turned her back to her mother so she wouldn't see her tears.

'' Well, I should I ask you the same question. Is this how you treat you're daughter like. You hid a secret so unbelievable, and you didn't tell. And, when I finally knew. I just couldn't imagine it. But you know what? I had to bare through it. It was like a nightmare.''

'' I am so sorry, I didn't know you felt like that. Look, just drop the wedding from here, and let's go home and live like a happy family, again.Okay?''

Taeyeon looked at her mom. '' Nothing you do is going to make it the same anymore. You destroyed this family, and now you can't fix it.''

Without another word, Taeyeon left her mom speechless.

Taeyeon ran to the bathroom on the other side of the garden. This time instead of quiet tears, she was crying.

It seemed like forever for Taeyeon.

Jaejoong was looking for Taeyeon to meet so guests, he spotted a girl in a white gown kneeling behind the garden's bathroom wall. Was that Taeyeon? Why was she there, Jaejoong wondered.

'' Hey, I want you to meet someone!'' He said aloud, but became quiet after he realized that she was crying.

He ran to her and slowly kneeled down next to her, too. The he patted her on the head and said.'' You're mom, huh?''

Taeyeon just nodded and continued crying.

Jaejoong felt stings going through his heart everytime he saw a tear stain on her dress.

Tae, don't cry. Come on, you've got me here. Jaejoong wanted to say those words, but just couldn't get them out.

'' Hey, Taeyeon. Don't cry, I mean.....'' He didn't know what to say, he thought it was better to change the subject.

Jaejoong continues." Um, I've got guest I want you to meet."

After a couple of minutes, Taeyeon stood up and said.'' Okay.''

She went inside to the bathroom to clean up, even though, her makeup was smudged alittle and her dress were cover with little stains of her tears, Jaejoong still thought she looked beautiful.

" Okay, let's go." Taeyeon said grabbing Jaejoong's arm and beginning to smile already.

When he saw her smile, he also smiled,too. This is how I wanna see you like, he thought.

Jaejoong and Taeyeon were holding hands and they didn't even notice it.

Taeyeon looked down and let go of her hand from his. He laughed it off and said.'' You like me, huh? You didn't even notice we were holding hands. Yep, I guess you like me.'' He .

'' No! I don't like you. I just did..didn't want to hold on to you're hands. They're so soft, it feels like I'm holding onto a girls hand.'' She shivered and walked away.

Jaejoong just stared at the tiny girl and let out a laugh. He realized that no-one has made him laugh like this since..Tiffany.

----------Flash Back: Jaejoong&& Tiffany-------------

" Stop it, Jae! It tickles!'' Tiffany shouted.

Jaejoong and Tiffany were sitting on the hammock in her backyard. Jaejoong stopped kissing Tiffany's cheeks and laughed.

 Out of nowhere Jaejoong asked.'' You know, one day, if you were to leave me, would you come back?''

Tiffany hesitated before answering.

'' Yeah, I think so. Well, if only you found another girl besides me, and if you were to get married. Yeah, I would come to congratulate you on the day of you're wedding." She stared at Jaejoong and then played with his hair.

'' Oh, so you would leave me?'' Jaejoong teasing her.

'' No, but if it was to happen. But, I wanna know something, what if I did leave you? Would you wait for me, or meet another girl and fall in love with her? "

" I would wait for you." Jaejoong replied back, knowing that they would never leave each other.

He then leaned in slowly and  gently pressed his lips on hers. Tiffany was a bit surprised but just kissed him back.

He leaned back and pulled out his pinky and said.'' Promise that we'll never leave each other. Yeah?''

Tiffany pulled out her pinky,too. And both promised.

 

----------End of Flashback---------------

'' Promise my .'' Jaejoong said, getting angry.

'' Taeyeon, wait for me!'' He shouted to her.

When they finally got there to meet Jaejoong's friends and family, they saw that he and Taeyeon were giggling and messing with each other.

His friends were a bit surprised to see Jaejoong actually smiling and having a good time, even on his birthday, last year, he wouldn't even smile or at least blow the candles, instead he just hid in his room and played his video games.

'' Hey you guys!'' Jaejoong said to his pack of friends.

'' Jaejoong, you're girlfriend is mighty fine. You wouldn't mind if she had a second husband.'' Junsu joking around.

'' Hahaha, really funny. Taeyeon, Junsu. Junsu, Taeyeon.''

Jaejoong had about two other friends named: Mickey and Changmin.

Changmin was quiet while Mickey just looked around, not even saying Hello.

Soon, she saw a familiar face. Yunho!

'' Hey, Yunho! " Taeyeon said to him.

He was already starting to laugh. If only Jaejoong was like this, Taeyeon thought.

'' Hey, Taeyeon. Hi, Jaejoong.'' Yunho greeted back to them.

'' You guys know each other?'' Jaejoong gave them a confused look.

" Um, Taeyeon and I kinda of met earlier." Yunho eyeing Taeyeon who was still and quiet.

" Oh, that's good. Then I won't have to introduce you guys." Jaejoong thought for a moment, when did these two meet? How come Yunho didn't say anything.

Jaejoong went to get some drinks and by the time he got back, Yunho and Taeyeon were already talking like long time friends. He saw that she was laughing and smiling at whatever he was saying. Yunho was also smiling, but it's alright, Yunho smiles at almost anything. He was getting the green monster, but he just ignored it and continued on to them.

He was about to reach Taeyeon and Yunho, when a girl got to them, he paused and gasped. Jaejoong turned around, but stopped when he heard Taeyeon's voice.

'' Hey, Jaejoong, there you are. Come here. You have girl that's you're friend. You never told me that." Taeyeon said aloud.

The girl was jsut standing there akwardly looking at Yunho then to Jaejoong.

'' What are you doing here?" Yunho whispered to her.

'' I'm here to congratulate Jae." The girl whispered back.

Yunho rolled his eyes.

When Jaejoong got there, he ignored the girl purposely by looking around.

'' I got you flowers. Here, congratualtions! You, too."  She turned to Taeyeon.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, who knew what to do.

Yunho took the girl's arm and said." You're done, so now let's go."

Taeyeon looked them wierdly and said." But, isn't she you're friend? What's her name? "

Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon then at the girl and . " You don't need to know, it's not important. And, no, I was never her friend and never will be."

Yunho grabbed Tiffany's arm again and tried to drag her out of the wedding, before she sabotages anything.

Curiously Taeyeon asked again." Who is she, though?"

Just then Junsu came and looked at them and yelled." TIFFANY?!? What are you doing here?"

Jaejoong turned to Jusnu, who looked down and realized what he just did.

Yunho let Tiffany's arms free.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, then at Jaejoong and said." Congratulating my ex-lover at his wedding isn't a bad thing, isn't it? " She gave them the smirk and looked straight at Taeyeon, Tiffany wanted to see her reaction.

Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong who was looking straight in Tiffany's eyes.

The way he looked at her was the first time Taeyeon;s seen him looking at someone. He wasn't looking into her eyes coldy like anybody else, but warmly, like.......he still loved her.

Not knowing what to do, Taeyeon ran off leaving them behind.

Yunho had his eyes on Taeyeon the whole time and watched her run away. He noticed that Jaejoong was't going to run after her, and said." Wasn't that just Taeyeon running off? Aren't you going to get her?"

" If you worry so much about her, then just run after her?" Jaejoong said in a rough tone.

Taeyeon was so tired from running. She couldn't belive that was Tiffany? Jaejoong's ex-lover!?! What was she doing here?

Just then she heard someone running and calling her name. She looked up and it was.........

 

TO BE CONTINUED ;)


Sorry if it wasn't good, I was up till like 3 in the morning writing this!

taeyeonieluver- Thanks for reading mines! I love yours,too!

guiwang_4ever- Thanks! Kepp Reading!