Chapter 15

Sarang Hae Yo

Before I start writing the story I just wanna say thanks to Asian Artsy Crew for the fabulous poster!


Taeyeon stared at Tiffany.

Tiffany was just gazing at Jaejoong, waiting for a reply.

"  Aren't you suppose to be at America by now? " Changmin asked. Jaejoong was thankful for that interruption.

Tiffany took one last look at him, then she turned to Changmin. " Well, since it's the last year of High School, I want to spend it with you guys.  Is that alright? "

Junsu nodded and said. " Well, I guess so. Right everyone ?"

No one answered.

Taeyeon didn't want to be mean so she said. " Yeah, we could be friends. I mean all of us."

Tiffany smile at her, but Taeyeon knew it wasn't real. 

I was just trying to be nice, it's not like anyone else was going to say anything, Taeyeon thought.

Tiffany jumped up and said aloud. " Happy Early Birthday, Jaejoong!!! "

Jaejoong backed away from her. " Oh, yeah. Thanks. "

Taeyeon turned to him and gave him the cute-little-confused look."  Tomorrow's you're birthday? "

Everyone turned to her, except Yunho and Tiffany.

"  You didn't know that? " Yoochun finally spoke, he was quiet the whole time.

Taeyeon looked guilty. " I didn't know."

Jaejoong turned to Yoonchun. " It's alright. It's not like I know her birthday either. "

Yoochun then said. " Well, then I guess you guys aren't a real couple."

" Why does it matter to you anyway? It's none of you're business." He shot back.

Junsu tried to break the two up. " Hey, no arguing. Tiffany and Taeyeon's here. Quit it. "

I can't believe that Jaejoong's protecting that little hole, Tiffany thought.

Taeyeon sighed and softly spoke, " I'm going to go to class now."

Jaejoong took a glance at her and then turned to everyone else . " I'm going to walk her. "

He waved ' Bye' to everyone except Tiffany and Yoohcun, who looked pissed.

Tiffany and Yunho stared at the both of them.  Tiffany was getting jealous, I don't care if Jaejoong likes her. I want him no matter how much it takes.

While Yunho soon realized something, Taeyeon, Jaejoong does like you. You just don't see it.


It was lunch time.

Taeyeon was starving, after all , she DID skip breakfast.

She was in line, when suddenly two couples stepped beside.

" AnnyoingHaSaeYo! Remember us? " A skinny blonde asked. 

She looked familiar to Taeyeon . After a couple of seconds, those two couples she met on the first day of school. 

" Hey, it's you guys! " Taeyeon said.

" Yeah, I am Wooyoung and this is my GIRLFRIEND Jessica!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

Jessica nodded proud at how Wooyoung greeted her like.

" Yeah, well if you don't remember, my name is Taeyeon. "

" Oh, yeah we know. You're married to Jaejoong, the richest and cutest boy in school." Jessica said out loud.

Wooyoung glared at her, when she said richest and cutest.

" Oh, um.... besides my Woo here. "

Wooyoung then started smiling again.

When Taeyeon finally got her lunch, she went to look for a seat.

Yunho saw her and pointed to a chair," Taeyeon, here! "

She smiled at him and walked to the table. She sat there and started eating. 

" Wow. You could eat, huh ?" Yunho said staring at her plate.

Taeyeon noticed that and tried to explain. " I'm hungry, plus I didn't eat anything this morning."

Jaejoong noticed the two and said. " Wow, Taeyeon. You need to stay on a diet. The other night, when I carried you to bed. You were so heavy."

Junsu began laughing except Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun, Yunho, and Taeyeon, who looked embarassed.

Just then Tiffany got to their table and looked for an empty seat. They were all taken.

She looked at Taeyeon's spot and said with an attitude,"  Wasn't that my spot? I guess you guys save it for her now. "

Taeyeon got up and said. " Well, I'm sorry.  But you could've asked nicely for it. Here, I could sit somewhere else." 

Tiffany gave her the look. " Sorry, but I just miss my spot. "

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and  ignored her, but right when she was going to leave.

Tiffany whispered, " ."

That really hit Taeyeon, so she turned around and threw the carton of milk onto her clothes.

"  What the Hell! " Tiffany screamed. " What was that for?! ! "

Jaejoong was sicken tired of this so he yelled at Taeyeon. " Why'd you do that? She didn't do anything to you. "

Taeyeon was blown away from the yell. Her eyes were starting to get red.

" You don't even know who's wrong. And you yell at me? "

" I know who was wrong, and it was you!"

" How do you know that? You didn't even hear her? She insulted me."

" Well, maybe that's what you needed!"

Taeyeon slapped him on the cheek and ran away.

Yunho got up and quickly ran after her.

Jaejoong stomped his foot, after he realized that he had just yelled at Taeyeon in front of everyone.

He turned to Tiffany, who was looked kind of guilty.


Taeyeon was still running, she stopped when she reached the far side of the school.

" Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" A voice screamed after her.

She turned around and saw Yunho.

" Yunho." She whispered.

He finally caught up to her. He was breathing really hard, it took him awhile to speak.

" Taeyeon, you run fast for a short girl. "

Taeyeon laughed. " Really? "

Yunho nodded. " So, are you okay, now? Did my joke work ? "

Taeyeon's smiled faded. " No. I'm not okay, he yelled at me when it was actually Tiffany's fault."

She looked mad by just saying the name Tiffany.

" What'd she do? "

" You didn't hear? " Taeyeon gave him the look. Yunho shook his head.

" She called me, a . "

Yunho gasped and said. " She's mean, now. She was always a nice and kind person. I guess, she really does want Jaejoong back. "

Taeyeon stayed quiet.

" Hey, I have to go to my class room to get something. Wanna come?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

" Please? " Yunho gave her the puppy eyes.

" Fine. " She laughed.


Jaejoong ran around the classrooms, but still she couldn't find Taeyeon.

" Where is she? "

He turned around but bumped into somebody.

" Tiffany? What do you want now? "

She looked hurt, " I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." 

Jaejoong soon realized what Tiffany meant, he felt guilty now. OMG, Taeyeon was right. Instead of assuming that it was her, I could've just asked, Jaejoong thought.

" Can I talk to you. "

Jaejoong sighed but nodded.

" Jaejoong, I know, that it's been almost 2 years since I left you, and I know that you will never ever forgive me. The real reason why I did come back was because, you and Taeyeon were getting married. I didn't want you to, so I came back to stop you. I thought, maybe if you just saw me, you would reconsider the marriage. But...... I was wrong. You really do love her, enough to forget me. I thought that you maybe you were still waiting for me. I was also wrong about that." Tiffany began tearing.

Jaejoong looked at her and asked. " Why did you leave? Why did you try to stop my marriage? Why are you still here, even after you found out that I moved on?" These were the questions that were always circulating inside his head.

" The reason why I left, was because my parent's company went bankrupt. And I knew that if you're parents found out, they would make me leave you. And instead of making it hard for you, I decided to leave you peacefully." 

Jaejoong looked away, he was feeling even more guilt inside of him. " Then, why did you try to stop my marriage, and.... why are you still here?" 

Tiffany was now crying. " Because, Jaejoong. I....still love you."

She looked down. Her tears fell on the floor, just like tiny rain drops.

Jaejoong stepped closer to her and hugged her. She hugged him back, too.


Taeyeon was skipping and singing.

" You have a nice voice." Yunho complimented her.

" Thanks."

Yunho was too lost focusing on Taeyeon, when suddenly a tug woke him up.

" Huh? "

Taeyeon was the one who tugged him.

" What? "

"SHhh."

He looked up and saw Tiffany and Jaejoong hugging, but it wasn't just any hug. It was a passionate and deep hug.

He looked over at Taeyeon, who was just staring at them .

He looked on the ground and saw a tiny tear that dropped on the ground.

" Taeyeon? " He said looking up .

" I'm sorry, Yunho. I don't think that I could take this anymore." Her eyes were full of tears.

She quickly ran away, her heart seemed like it was thrown on the ground 100 times and stepped on 1,000 times. Taeyeon just needed to get away.

" Oh my God. " Yunho was angry now.

So, Yunho walked up to Jaejoong and punched him on the face.

"  What are you doing? " Yunho sceamed at him.

Jaejoong looked up confused. " Yunho ? What are YOU doing? "

" You know, you don't really deserve her at all." He chased after Taeyeon.

Jaejoog realized that Taeyeon saw him and Tiffany hugging.

"  Taeyeon? Oh, no.  " He softly spoke to himself.