Chapter 21

Sarang Hae Yo

* sorry that i update so late ! school . school school ! here i go !
ANd if you don't remembered what happened , just look back at chapter 19   


  CHAPTER 21

The next day after the accident , Taeyeon decided to see Yunho . She decided to pack some food from home,  she thought that maybe Yunho didn't like the hospital food.

Tae was in the kitchen humming to herself , but she stopped after Jaejoong came in . She looked at him and just turned away ,not even saying a ' Good Morning ' or a simple ' Hello'. It bothered him , but ' hey ' he deserved that. 

Jae noticed what Taeyeon was doing , he looked at it and asked , " what's all that for ? "

She ignored his presence and just continued, Tae just acted like nothing was wrong , even though she did want to shout all the things that happened last night . The kiss . Yunho's accident ! Everything ! She was so angry on the inside . but she wanted to keep cool .

He looked at her and smirked,  " So , you're just going to ignore me , huh ? Alright. But what happened last night . I didn't mean to , She just leaned in and kissed me ..... on the cheek. And I didn't know what to do , was I suppose to stop her and make her leave or what? " She still ignored him , but you could tell she was just about to blow up .

" Come, on , Tae . Stop being like that . " He said in a cute baby voice.

That's it, Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore " WHAT?!? I stop being like THIS ?!?"

,Jae just looked at her with big eyes , he was amazed to see how angry and red looking Taeyeon was. He found it entertaining .

She just continued to look at him , she huffed and continued , " ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU AND TIFFANY ! YOU HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE RESTAURANT AND KISS HER IN FRONT OF ME ! AND YUNHO WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INTO THAT CAR ACCIDENT IF YOU AND TIFFANY WOULD'VE WATCHED YOU'RE ACTIONS ! "

Jae just stared at her blankly, she sighed with anger , and said , " See , you're not talking , because you know it's true ! "

He was astonished , " ALL of this ?!? You're exaggerating-"

She stopped him . " EXAGGERATING ?!? ME ? It's the truth ! I didn't want to say it  , but you made me ! "

Just then Seohyun walked in , she noticed the serious atmosphere . She looked at the both of them .  "Hey, what's wrong ? " Taeyeon turned to face her , " Could you ask to make breakfast for you guys , I'm going to be gone for the day ."

Jaejoong just watched her walking away , he whispered quietly , " Please . don't leave . I'm sorry Tae . "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry that'll be it . i hope that i still have all my readers ! and i am absolutely sorry for updating soo late ! bye - bye ! AND PLEASE COMMENT , I WANNA KNOW YOU'RE OPINIONS ALSO !