Chapter 6

Sarang Hae Yo

After Taeyeon's Call

''Hey, Taeyeon, where were you?'' Jaejoong asked her coming from the kitchen, he pretended to not know that she was in the garden talking to her mom.

''Oh, just outside. I needed a little fresh air. Sorry to worry you.'' She said. Her eyes were still pretty puffy from all the crying, and she sounded pretty tired.

''Who said I was worried?'' Jaejoong suddenly thinking what he just said and quickly continued.''Sorry, it's just that I ,uh,  was just curious where you went, you might've gotten lost in such a huge house like this.''

''Okay then, I'll be going to bed, now.'' She said, not in the mood to argue. And just like that, she turned around and went to the bedroom.

Jaejoong tried to stop her, but he noticed that her eyes were puffy and red. She also looked really tired and walked like she had no energy at all. He just decided to let her sleep and skip what he planned for her, which was a home cooked meal, he planned this all by himself. What a waste, he was kind of dissapointed that she couldn't eat it. To be honest, it was the first meal he had cooked in his life. 

picture: 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rQjlIDN835k/Seg9SNOhrWI/AAAAAAAABpw/gUePQPL0RwU/s400/kimchi+fried+rice.jpg

The chef stuck his head out and asked.''How come she's not here,yet?''

Jaejoong sighed and said.''She's tired, just leave her and when she's hungry, someone could just make her something to eat.''

The chef nodded half dissappointed.

In Jaejoong's Room

Jaejoong quietly sneeked into his room and found Taeyeon sleeping. Just when he was about to go out of the room, she woke up screaming.

''AHHHHH!''

''What? What happened?'' He asked her. Man, she scared me, he thought.

Taeyeon looked like she was about to cry. Tears started forming in her eyes, and pretty soon, she was sofly crying. Jaejoong didn't know what to do,so he gently patted her head, and said.''It's alright, it's alright.''

He didn't know why, but every tear she shed, it hurted him. He didn't want to see Taeyeon like this, so he took gently took her and hugged her tight. Then that was when he realized that he was falling in love with her. But instead of denying it, like he used to. He just accepted it. Taeyeon was going to be his responsibilty,now. He strocked her hair and faced her.

''It's alright, don't cry like that, put on a smiley face and smile for me.'' He said to her, he wanted to make her happy. He just coudn't stand her like that.

''Wh-why are you so nice,now?'' She was pretty confused. From the time 'till even now, he was always rude and mean to her, now he was nice.

''Shhh, just be quiet. I want this moment to last.'' He said, realizing what he said, he felt kind of akward.

Taeyeon smile and felt her heart beating really fast.

OMG! Am I falling for this guy?!?

With dis-belief, she shook her head, but she knew nothing could make her deny the fact that she was falling for him.

The Big Day

Taeyeon found herself facing Jaejoong's face.She noticed that his room was really dark even when it was morning.

She quickly got of of bed and went straight to the bathroom.

But she remebered last night, Jaejoong was holding her and she actually liked it. Just the thought of Jaejoong hugging her made her heart beat.

While taking a shower, she couldn't concentrate at all. What if I like him? Would he like me back? Those questions kept on circulating her head.

But-wait! Today is the wedding! The wedding!

She got out of the shower and realized that she had no clothing.

Just then, there was knock on the door.

''Miss. Kim, Would you like you're clothes now?'' A voice asked her.

''Who may this be?'' Taeyeon asked back.

''I am you're personal maid, Miss. Kim. Would you like you're clothes, now?'' She asked Taeyeon again, but a little bit annoyed this time.

''Yes, please.'' Taeyeon answered trying to be as polite as she could.

The maid put the clothes on the bed and left the room.

Taeyeon wondered if Jaejoong was still in the room, she peeked out the door and didn't see him there. After that she put on her clothes, and when she was done with that, she looked at herself and wondered how Jaejoong would think when he saw her like this.

When she got out of the room for the big day, she turned and saw a bunch of people with make-up bags and several wedding gowns, and people with hair supplies.

''Is-is this for me?'' She studdered.

''Yes.'' Out came Jaejoong's Mom out of nowhere, and said.'' They are here to help you for you're wedding. We couldn't measure you're waist size, so we just guessed your size, hopefull it'll fit .''

Taeyeon looked at all the dresses, there was about 8 dress, and they all were so beautiful!

But then she saw the tag and said.''You guys picked out eight dresses that costed $100,000.00 each and hired these people to just dress me up. I can't accept this, seriously,  I could've just worn one of my old dresses and clipped my hair into a bun. And, TADA, I'm ready to go." Jaejoong's mother just stared at her wierdly and said.'' Well, it was a little too late to say that. Let's go before we're late for the wedding.''

Taeyeon just followed them and in no time, she was almost done. She just needed her make-up.

''Tada!'' The make-artist said aloud.

All the workers gasped, including Jaejoong's mom.

''What? Am I not what you expected?'' Taeyeon said duet to their reaction.

''No wonder Jaejoong married you. You are one beautiful girl.'' The hairstylist said a little jealous.

image: taeyeon hair itself with makeup: imagine it together.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt118/parkjaebum/snsd%20ranking%20list%20-%202009/004-taeyeon.png ]

[image:white gown:http://asktheebayqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/weddinggowns1.jpg ]

''Any mother-in-law would proud to have you as their daught-in-law! You are so beautiful!'' Jaejoong' s mother said, proud to have such a pretty daughter-in-law. You could tell she was mostly judging the looks.

Taeyeon just looked at strangely. I thought she didn't really like me, Taeyeon thought for a second.

Out of boredom, Taeyeon peeked out the window and dropped and gasped. This much people already and look the wedding is taking place in the beatiful garden.

It was so beautiful, the chairs were crystal clear glass, and the tables were pure white silk and the walkway was also a silk fabric sheet that must've costed a fortune!

Jaejoong's mother looked at her and smiled, a tear dropped down from her eye. Taeyeon looked and saw her eyes watery.

''Oh, Jaejoong's mother, are you alright?'' Taeyeon worriedly asked her.

''I'm just really happy for Jaejoong, my baby boy grew up so quick. I can't believe that he is getting married today. I hope you guys the best, and I know how much you mean to him. But I have a question.....Do you really love Jaejoong?'' She finished off with the eye method that she used on everyone to get the truth.

It took Taeyeon awhile to answer, she knew that this marriage was fake, but Taeyeon's feelings for Jaejoong weren't. She looked down feeling guilty for this fraud wedding and replied,'' Yes, yes I do.''

''If you guys love each other, then I'm satisfied.'' She smiled at Taeyeon and also said.'' I want you to call me 'MOM'."

And after that, she gave Taeyeon a big hug and said, "Let's Go then."

All the guest were now in their seats waiting for the bride to come out.

Taeyeon was now inside the waiting room, she was waiting to be called, then she'll enter her wedding, and watch as everyone looks at her.

10 minutes had already passed and she was getting impatient. So she went to the living room where nobody would see her. She got bored, so she  started walking around the room back and fourth.

She was just so impatient right now that she didn't know someone was in front of her and accidently bumped into him. Taeyeon looked up to find a handsome man staring down at her.

''Sorry, I apologize for bumping into you.'' Taeyeon looked down feeling embarssed.

''It's alright, no need to look down.'' He said in such a friendly way.

She looked up and saw him laughing.

''That wasn't funny.'' She said to him, which made him stop. He started at her, and then said.'' Are you Taeyeon? I meant the bride at this wedding, right?'' He said laughing after that.

He laughs alot, she thought to herself.

'' Do you see anyone else in a wedding gown. And who exactly are YOU?'' She asked curious to know who this stanger was.

''I am Jaejoong's cousin, Yunho. Nice to meet you.'' He held out his hands for her to shake, and surprisingly she shook it.

''You're pretty.'' He said out of no-where. Taeyeon blushed, but stopped.

''Thanks.'' She said noticing that he was laughing, agian.

She went back to the other subject.'' Well, you guys don't look alike at all. You guys are both handsome...'' Did she just say, handsome? She felt akward but continued.'' And you guys both have different personalties. Jaejoong's mean and cold while you're friendly and warm.'' She kind of giggled after that, but realized that she made Jaejoong seem like the bad guy.

''Well, he's been like that ever since-.'' Yunho suddenly stopped. He looked serious.

''Like what?'' She quickly asked. Jaejoong was nice? Taeyeon was laughing in her mind. Are you serious?

''Well, I wouldn't just tell anybody, but since you're going get married to Jaejoong, I guess I'll tell you.''

Taeyeon just nodded not expecting anything big.

''About 2 years ago, he had this girlfriend that he was really in love with.''

Taeyeon thought for a moment,' In Love'?

( Yunho continues)''. They were like, inseperable, then one day, she left him. She left with nothing but a peice of note that said she was leaving to America. Ever since then, he's been playing with girls and always being mean and cold towards people.''

Taeyeon was quiet for a minute. She looked at Yunho and asked.''What was her name? What was she like?''

''Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang. She was pretty,too. And she came from a rich family, which Jaejoong's parents thought was perfect. She just decided, one day, to drop everything she had here and move to America.'' Yunho saw Taeyeon's face and decided to change the subject.

''Well, we can't have them waiting. Let's go!'' He said.

Taeyeon was suddenly getting sad and thought, he was in love with her? She kept thinking about that. But as soon as she was outside, she decided to save questions later and focus on the wedding.

Announcer: ''Here Comes the Bride!''

-Here comes the bride, soft piano playing-

Jaejoong took one look at Taeyeon and gasped. How? Was that really Taeyeon? She, she's really beautiful! He kept on staring at Taeyeon, who just just looked up forward and smiled.

When she finally reached Jaejoong and faced him. He smiled and whispered.''You're really pretty."

Taeyeon's cheeks were red, and managed to say.'' Thanks.''

Jaejoong was looking mighty cute in that suite!

image: http://lovetohateme.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/hopeconcert1041.jpg?w=460

After the agreements and commitments.

He slipped a beautiful ring on there and smiled at her, she smiled big.

And she gently put the ring on Jaejoong's hand, his hand was so light and his skin was so soft.

Jaejoong leaned forward and whispered.'' Kiss.''

Taeyeon stared at him and finally leaned forward.

When Jaejoong felt his lips on hers, his heart jumped with joy. He slowly started to move his lips and kissed her harder.

She quickly moved and left Jaejoong kissing the air, which Jaejoong realized, he coughed and elbowed her.

Taeyeon just giggled and looked to see if her mom was here, it took a while for Taeyeon, but evetaully she did.

Taeyeon's mom was in the back corner, smiling at them.

Slowly, Taeyeon's eyes started to get red.

Jaejoong looked at her and asked.'' What is it?''

Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong and whispered. '' Nothing.''

 

TO BE CONTINUED ;)