Chapter 22

Sarang Hae Yo

sorry , it took me awhile to update again . here i go ! and dnt forget to comment !


-AT THE HOSPITAL -

Taeyeon slowly walked inside Yunho's room at the hospital , and saw that he was alseep . She noticed that he looked really pale and white , almost like a dead person . 

She quietly put the food away . Since Yunho was already asleep , there was no point of staying there . Taeyeon put the food on the table .  

But just when she was about to leave , a sickly voice called her name . " Taeyeon ,  is that you? "

Quickly, she turned around . He was smiling at her , she gently smiled back .

" Are you okay? " She asked him , Taeyeon came to sit on the chair next to his bed .

He looked down and quietly said , " Of course I am ! " She smiled , but she didn't know what else to say . She was embarassed and felt guilt, after all , she WAS half the reason why he got hit by that car . If it wasn't for her being so headstrong , Yunho wouldn't be sleeping on a hospital bed right in front of her . 

After a couple mintues , he got up from his bed and said , " Um , not to be rude or anything. But what are you doing here?"

She got up and said , " Oh , yea . Totally forgot ." Taeyeon walked to the table and lifted up the food . " Here , I dropped by to give you this ! " He smiled brightly at her .

Taeyeon got the food out and placed it on a tray to give to him , she carefully divided all the different variety of food . While she was preparing the it , what she didn't notice was that Yunho was staring at her , he couldn't help it . He felt his heart beat , actually it was beating really fast . He knew what it meant, but he just chose to not believe it .

When she was all finished . Yunho slowly ate his food . Taeyeon stared at him eating , he noticed it , and looked at her. " What ? Is there something on my face? "

She giggled and said , " No , I just want to see how a person's face expression is like when they taste my cooking ."

Yunho laughed  , " Why ? What about Jaejoong ? " Right when he spoke that name , Jaejoong . Taeyeon was frowning already . He laughed at her sillyness.

" Are you mad him ? " He finally asked her .

In rage , she shouted , " Yes I am ! Not mad , FURIOUS ! " She got up and tired to calm herself down . He decided to risk it and ask another question , " What happened ? "

She sat back down and when she knew she wasn't going to burst out again , she slowly said , " What he did! OMG ! I'm still so angry at him ! " He leaned forward to her and lightly patted her head , " Don't be too mad, okay? "

She nodded and said , " I can't believe Tiffany would do that - wait ! She's already done that before , but Jaejoong. He should have known that his careless actions would make me angry ! I just don't get him ! Dosen't he know ... that .... I ... I ... like him ? " She quietly said the last two words .

Yunho heard them , even though it broke his heart in halves. He still didn't want Taeyeon to be sad .

" Maybe , he ... still likes Tiffany . But he loves you . " He faked a laugh , and said aloud , " Don't be too sad! You got Yunho Oppa to keep you company and happy ! "

Taeyeon slightly smiled and said , " I guess so , thanks Yunho . " After a couple of seconds , she got up and said , " I think , I'm going to go . "

She went to get her bag ,but she forgot her cell phone on the nightstand . Taeyeon was about to get to the door , but she spun around and bowed down . " Yunho Oppa . Hope you liked the meal , and get better soon . Bye . " She smiled at him and closed the door .

Yunho was just staring at the door , staring at his love leaving him . Leaving him alone , alone where he was , as always . " Jaejoong , you don't deserve her . You don't deserve her at all . " He said to himself . He sighed and put the food tray on the nightstand next to his bed , but wait ? Was that Taeyeon's phone ? Maybe she's still walking down the hallway . He grabbed it and headed out the door .

 - outside of yunho's room -

 Taeyeon closed the door behind her, but found Jaejoong frozen , standing alone . He looked like he just saw a ghost. But, wait ? What was he doing here?

Taeyeon walked closer to him , and waved her hands in front of his face , " What's wrong ? What are you doing here ? "

He still didn't answer , after awhile , she just gave up trying to get his attention . So she just walked past him , but quickly , he grabbed her wrist and spun her to face him .

In shock , she yelled , " What's wrong with you ? If you wanted me , you could've just said something instead of grabbing people . " He let her go . She rubbed her writs , it was all red .

Even after seeing what he did , Jaejoong didn't even bother to apologize. Taeyeon glared at him and shouted , " What's wrong with you Jaejoong ? ! ? "

Her face was red , burning with anger . He just continued staring at her . " Fine, if you won't talk , then I'm leaving ! "

Once again , he pulled her wrist back to him . But this time he hugged her tightly , and burst into tears . " Taeyeon . I'm so sorry , I promise. I'll be more faithful and act more of a husband . Taeyeon , I don't want to lose you . I love you ."

Taeyeon just stood there hugging him , she was speechless .Who would've thought that a guy like him , would ever cry or say anything like that to her ? 

He hugged her tighter than anyone he as hugged before, and said , " Taeyeon , I love you .  Do you love me ? " Jaejoong finally let her go , and faced her . " Do you love me ? " He asked once again .

Taeyeon looked at his strong and manly face features , and then at his warm , teary eyes . She lifted her hands up and wiped his tears away , with one breathe. She said , " Yes. "

He smiled at delight and hugged her again . Taeyeon looked at him and said , " Jaejoong , you don't know how long I've waited for you to say those words , ' i love you ' ." He turned to her and looked at her pale and pretty face . He  replied back  , " Because those are powerful words . Before I say it , I gotta mean it first. "

Taeyeon looked at him straight in the eyes and asked , " Do you mean it , though ? "

Without hesitating , he said aloud , " Yes , I do. " She smiled and kiss him lightly on the lips .

Taeyeon jumped up with excitement , and said . " Where do you want to go ? " He looked at her bright face and said , " Um, I don't know . Anywhere ? "

She double jumped and replied , " Okay then . Let's go watch a romantic movie? " He nodded , he didn't want to say ' no ' after what just happened .

They both walked away holding hands, looking like the most romantic couple you could find on the block . They were so into each other that they didn't notice another figure watching them the whole time , it was Yunho .

He just stood there , his heart exploded into a billion pieces . But instead of thinking negative , he thought positive .  He said to himself , " At least , she's happy . And that's all I wish for her . " He smiled and still holding onto Taeyeon's cell phone , he walked back into his room .

 

TO BE CONTINUED :

 

Was it too sad ? Idk  , I just wrote whatever came into my mind .

 

 

COMMENTING BACKK <3

ah_thien - yea, I finally  updated ! And YEss! School has been going well .

sakura - You did ?!? weell , durr . It was all Jae and Tiff's fault ! aha : )

mygirlfate - I think it's been a month , not sure . But sorry to keep you waiting !

taeyeonieluver - Sorry for the late update and yepp , now it's going good for tae and jae!

-makeitpop - Thanks ! I'm really glad that you love this story !

-sweet-angel - New Reader ? Aha :) Well , welcoome to my fic, and hope you continue liking it !

LOCOppl - Yea I wil upate ! : ) I update at least once every 2-3 dayss .

SnsdTiffanyfan - A Tiffany fan ? Aha , me too ! But it's a Taeyeon and Jaejoong story , sorry .But I'll put some jae -tif moments , aha :)

lovelove11 - Aha :) I'll think about Tiff and Yunho , aha :)

JaeEunTaeYeoNa - LOVE TAE AND JAE TOO ! aha :)