Chapter 14

Sarang Hae Yo

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up and found Jaejoong half dressed standing looking at his reflection. He was touching his skin and staring at his muscles.

" I am just so handsome and muscular." Jaejoong said out loud. He didn't know that Taeyeon was awake.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and whispered, conceited.

But soon, even Taeyeon, herself, started to stare at him, too.

Jaejoong saw that she was awake and  said, " Great, you're awake. Go and get ready, we're leaving to school in an hour."

Taeyeon was startled but quickly scrambled out of bed.

When Taeyeon left the room, he laughed.

" She's so funny. "Jaejoong whispered.

He left the room with a smile on his face.

 


Jaejoong was waiting downstairs.

He was pacing back and fourth. 

" What's taking her so long? " He was now annoyed and angry that she was taking so long.

Seohyun was sitting at the breakfast table and reading a book.

" Oppa , eat you're eggs. You also need to finish you're milk, too." She said smiling at him.

Jaejoong fianlly stopped pacing back and fourth and said." I'm not hungry."

Even though, Jaejoong was older, sometimes it seemed like Seohyun was the oldest.

He shook his head and continued pace back and fourth again.

It was about 5 minutes later that Taeyeon came down.

" Finally, you're here-" He stopped and stared at her.

Taeyeon was jaw dropping gorgeous!  

She was wearing a jean jacket and a red shirt beneath, and white shorts.

Her shoes were insanely cute, Leopard heels! 

Her hair were tied up so that you could see her pretty and clear skin. 

TAEYEON'S PICTURE:

http://style.soshified.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/tae-gunbe.jpg

Taeyeon noticed him staring at her.

" Do I look Funny? " She turned to face Jaejoong then at Seohyun who was now packing her backpack and books.

Jaejoong shooked his head and said. " You look fine."

It took him awhile to regain his senses again.

Seohyun noticed it and laughed.

" Taeyeon unnie, you look really pretty." She smiled at her. But she wasn't just saying that to be nice, she really meant it.

Taeyeon smiled and said," Well, let's go to school. I don't want to be late."

Everyone got inside the car and drove off.


When they got there,  a bunch of people were looking at them.

Taeyeon looked embarrassed, while Jaejoong just kept a straight face and walked through the grass to get to his friends.

Seohyun saw her friends, Yoona and Yuri. She quickly ran to them and said." OMG! I missed you guys!"

" Hey, but Jaejoong's married? " Yuri asked. Seohyun noticed that she didn't look that happy.

Seohyun nodded Yes.

Yoona turned around and saw Jaejoong and Taeyeon.

" Wow, she's really pretty. " Yoona said out loud.

Yuri moved to the side and said." Well, Jaejoong Oppa is still too good for her."

Then, Yuri crossed her arms.

Both Seohyun and Yoona looked at her weirdly.

" Okay? Well, gotta go. Don't wanna be late. It's my first day. Bye." Seohyun who finally broke the awkwardness.


Taeyeon and Jaejoong were walking in the hallway.

Suddenly he stopped. " You know that you could leave, right? "

Taeyeon bumped into his back and looked up feeling embarrassed of what she was going to say. " Well, I don't exactly have any friends."

Jaejoong looked at a pack of people and said." Be they're friend then! They seem pretty cool."

Taeyeon turned to find a pack of nerds reading books on the benches.

She then turned to Jaejoong and said." You're so mean!" And just like that, she quickly walked away, she was angry that Jaejoong compared them to her.

She wasn't paying any attention and accidentally bumped into someone.

Taeyeon bowed 100 times before looking up to find, Yunho?!?

" Yun..Yunho, you attend here? " She studdered.

Yunho laughed and nodded. He patted her head and said. " Where's Jaejoong? "

Taeyeon angrily pointed to his direction.

Yunho looked to find Jaejoong with a bunch of the School's Coolest People.

She rolled her eyes towards Jaejoong's direction and decided to leave, just then Yunho grabbed her shoulders and said." Let's Go!"

Yunho was holding her arm and leading her to Jaejoong.

" What are you doing? " Taeyeon tried to stop him.

Yunho ignored her and kept on going.

Finally when they got there, Yunho shouted." Hey, Guys! I'm attending here for the rest of high school."

Everyone looked up and screamed." Yunho! Dang, how long has it been? You've been in Japan for 9 months!"

A girl came up and hugged him. She was really slim and long. She was also sort of dark.

" Sooyoung! I missed you!" Yunho said to her.

Jaejoong glared at Yunho then he turned to Taeyeon.

" Who's that pretty friend of yours? " A guy asked.

Junsu looked at him and said." That's Taeyeon. Jaejoong's wife."

Jaejoong then glared at the guy, who complimented Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just gulped and bowed to everyone. " AnoyoingHaeSaeYo! I am Taeyeon!" 

Yunho laughed and said. "You forgot that she's also my friend."

Taeyeon looked at him and smiled.

Jaejoong shot a look at Yunho and scoffed.

Just right then, a slim girl appeared walked towards Jaejoong.

" Tiffany!?! You're also back!?!" Somebody screamed from the crowd.

Tiffany smiled and said. " Yes! I'm back."

She turned to Taeyeon, Jaejoong, and Yunho and said. " Hello.....friends."

 

 


 

 

guiwang_4ever- YEAH, WELL I update every one in awhile, so sorry for keeping you waiting!

taeyeonieluver- You're fics are also cute, too!