Chapter 5

Sarang Hae Yo

The Talk ;)

 

 

  After Jaejoong and Taeyeon cleaned up a bit, they quickly rushed downstairs to find his parents staring and waiting for them to explain all of this.

His dad looked like a serious buisness man and his mom just looked like those snooty rich women.

Now she could see where Jaejoong got his cold features from, but his sister was differnt, she looked so inncoent and pure. What was her name again? Right, Seohyun.

''Dad and Mom, I am going to marry this lovely girl next to me, whether you like it or not.''He said looking at his dad straight in the eye.

His mom was just sipping tea and not saying anything. His dad just probably looked annoyed and Seohyun was just staring at Taeyeon alomst the whole entire time.

''Well, then I can't do anything against this, but do you guys really love each other?'' Jaejoong's father asked in a serious tone.

It took a while for Jaejoong to nod, but eventaully did. Taeyeon was just looking at Jaejoong, she saw that Jaejoong didn't look very happy when he nodded, yes.

Quickly and quietly, Taeyeon replied.''Yes.''

''Then, if you guys are in love. Then I have nothing against you guys.'' His father, who seemed defeated by how much Taeyeon meant to his son.

''But have YOU agreed with your mom about this?'' He asked looking at Taeyeon.

She was too busy thinking about this whole situation that she didn't notice Jaejoong's father asking her that question.

''Yes, she will call her and let her know.'' Jaejoong answered for Taeyeon.

''Then the wedding will be held tommorow.'' He said taking out his phone and calling the best wedding planners.

Without another word, Jaejoong grabbed Taeyeon's hand and went to this room, again.

Inside Jaejoong's room..again.

''Is your father crazy,tommorow!?!'' Taeyeon said to Jaejoong who acted like it was his fault.

He just ignored her and went to lay on his bed. He was so nervous tommorow.

Taeyeon's eyes were watery. This jerk! She found his phone and queitly sneaked out of the room, she thought that Jaejoon was asleep so she just went.

Taeyeon went to the garden where there seemed to be noone there. She just stared at the sky and queitly hummed to herself, when she was finally ready. She opened the phone and called her mom.

''Hello, who's this? Hello.'' Her mom was on the other line.

''Mom.''

''Taeyeon'ah! Where did you go? Hu? I was looking everywhere for you.''

''Mom, I'm getting married.''

''What?!? Are you crazy?!!?!?! You're getting married and told me last minute!'' Her mom was furious and crying.

''Mom,'' Taeyeon said, she started to cry, too.

''Mom, when I asked you why you and dad divorced, what did you say to me,hu? You said because of an arguement. But what I found out was that you really cheated on dad, hu? And you didn't even bother to tell me, instead I had to find it out on my own. You must have known how it felt like? Just come, read where it's at when the get the invitation.And if you don't come, don't bother me calling you Mom anymore.'' With those last words, she hung up and started crying. Tears and tears just came down, Taeyeon just couldn't stop them. Soon, she realized that her whole face was covered with tears.

What Taeyeon didn't know that during the whole entire time, Jaejoong was listening.

He wanted to comfort her, but he didn't want to let her know that he heard her whole entire conversation, so he just took off and went to plan something to comfort Taeyeon.

 

to be continued ;)