Chapter 13

Sarang Hae Yo

After Yunho left,  it was probably 9:00 P. M. already. So right after he left, Taeyeon quickly went to take a shower and get ready for school tommorow.

Jaejoong was still sort of mad from what happened earlier with Taeyeon and Yunho.


Taeyeon was singing to herself in the bathroom while taking a shower, actually that's what she does every time she takes a shower. 

But what Taeyeon didn't know was that Jaejoong was outside the door listening to her.

" Wow, she's not that bad." He said to himself. 

- 30 mintutes later-

 Taeyeon opened the door and found Jaejoong leaning on the wall with his eyes closed. 

She purposely cleared loudly.

Jaejoong heard her and opened his eyes, he looked at from head to toe.

" Man, you took a long shower." He said rubbing his eyes.

" Well , I wanna be clean, unlike you." She pointed to his dirty shirt.

Jaejoong purposely looked at her from head to toe, but in a erted way.

" What are you looking at? " Taeyeon covered her area and walked away.

Suddenly Jaejoong came and swooped her up on his arm.

" Put me down You Jerk!" Taeyeon yelled. But all you could hear was the echoes, the house was so big that you had to have a microphone for someone to hear you from the kitchen to the living area.

Jaejoong just laughed.

When he finally got his room, he gently threw her on his bed.

She quickly got up and held onto her towel that was about to fall off any second.

" Jaejoong, what are you doing ? "

Jaejoong just ignored her and walked closer. But the closer he walked to her, the farther she walked away.

This was continuing 'till her back hit the wall.

" Great. " She muttered to herself. Taeyeon was not liking this.

Jaejoong finally trapped her and slowly put his body against hers.

" Jaejoong, seriously? Why are you doing this to me ?"

Jaejoong could see that Taeyeon was afraid. So he purposely lightly kissed her on the cheek.

She turned to look on the ground then at Jaejoong.

" You're so cute when you're scared." Jaejoong got off of her and started laughing.

Taeyeon's eyes were watery.

Jaejoong finally stopped laughing and realized that she was crying.

" Are you crying ?"

Taeyeon looked at him and said. " Why do you think tears are coming out of my eyes. Of course I'm crying You Dummy!"

Jaejoong couldn't help but laugh at her. But soon he realized that he was a being a jerk, so he went to comfort her.

" I'm sorry, it's just that it was too funny. "

  She crossed her arms and looked the other way where she wouldn't see him.

She's so childish and cute, Jaejoong thought to himself.

" Okay, fine. What to you want me to do? "

Just then Taeyeon got up and rubbed her belly.

" I'm hungry, could you cook for me? " She smiled to him, hoping that he would say Yes.

Jaejoong got up and said. " Fine, but you're washing the dishes."

" Why can't you're maids do it?" Taeyeon said, she hated doing the dishes.

" Because they all leave at 9:00. It's 9: 45 . " Jaejoong said to her, he was now annoyed. 

" Okay, fine. " She skipped to the kitchen. 

Jaejoong smiled and said. " She's too cute to hate. "


When they got there, Jaejoong was taking all the pans , vegetables, and meat out.

" Need help? " Taeyeon offered.

He shook his head. Actually he did needed help, but he didn't want to embarrass himself, especially in front of Taeyeon.

Just when he was going to give up and ask for help. Taeyeon already started chopping the veggies and the putting the pan on the stove.

" You go sit, and I'll cook." She pointed to the chair beside the table.

Jaejoong smiled and said. " Okay."

" Oh, and you're doing the dishes."

Jaejoong jokingly raised a fist in front of Taeyeon.

She just laughed at it and started cooking.

Jaejoong didn't realize it, but he was staring at Taeyeon the whole entire time.

When she was done, she looked at Jaejoong who looked like he zoomed to outer space.

So she got a pan and banged it.

Jaejoong looked startled and looked everywhere.

" Why'd you do that for? " He frowned at her.

" Fine, I could've just left you gazing outer space, while I'm enjoying this delicious meal."

She said pointing a finger to the food.

Jaejoong rubbed his tummy and said. " You cooked this ?"

Taeyeon nodded proudly and shouted. " Let's eat! "


After the fine meal, because of the deal, Jaejoong had to clean the dishes.

" Why'd you use so many plates and pans? " He complained.

Taeyeon was watching his every move. He looks so cute complaining, Taeyeon thought.

Jaejoong noticed Taeyeon staring, so he flicked water at her.

" I know I'm handsome, don't have to stare." Jaejoong said to her.

" Handsome my !" Taeyeon said back. She looked embarrassed.

It was quiet for awhile.

" Man, this is so much dishes." He complained again.

" Taeyeon, do you like anyone?" He asked her.

She was laying her head down on the table and quietly said. " Yeah, but he never notices me. So what's the point. "

Jaejoong knew that it was him. He was sad when Taeyeon said that. Notice? I've always notice her. I just don't want to look too obvious, Jaejoong thought to himself.

" What about you? " Taeyeon was now falling asleep.

It took awhile for Jaejoong to reply back.

" Actually, I think I'm falling for somebody. She's cute, nice, and funny. I mean, she's annoying sometimes, but I still like that about her. And when she crys, I just wanna hug her and tell her it's going to be alright." He couldn't believe he said all of that, Jaejoong contiinues. " Actually, Taeyeon. You're the one that I like. I think I've fallen for you. Taeyeon ? Taeyeon ? " He turned around and found her asleep.

" Go to sleep. We have school tommorow." He whispered to her.

Jaejoong couldn't help it, but tuck her hair behind her ear, just like what Yunho did to her today.

" I like you. " He said again. Quietly and slowly, he leaned towards her and kissed her on the lips.

When he was done, he turned off the water and wiped the water dripping from his hands.

Jaejoong bent down to where Taeyeon was at and picked her up.

He was already tired halfway to his room.

" Man you need to get ligher. You may look skinny, but you're heavy. " 

He finally got to his room and closed the door. He gently put her on his bed and quickly went to take a shower.

After he went inside, Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

" I like you, too." 

She quickly fell asleep after that.