Chapter 22

What? Again?

Oh god. Hoya wanted to talk. He probably wants to break up with me. He probably is tired of his friends all liking me. Maybe he figured out that last night I stayed over at Sunggyu's. He should know that nothing would go on with us though. Sunggyu and I have a brother and sister relationship. We wouldn't dare have any other kind of realtionship.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked.

If he had to bring me here to talk, then it's serious.

"We need to talk about us. ChanSook, I'm sure you know that most people aren't lucky enough to have the first person they date, become the person they spend their life with."

I knew it. He was breaking up with me.

"Why are you breaking up with me? I love you and don't want to break up with you."

I burried my head into his chest and I heard and felt Hoya chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Would you listen before you assume?" He asked.

I lifted my head and saw he was smirking. That smirk.

"If you don't want to break up then..."

Hoya took a step back and looked me in the eyes while he spoke.

"Sookie, you've dated before me. I'd like to think it was because I was a half-ghost and you were only into alive people."

"As an alive person should be?" I said with a hint of a laugh.

Where was this going?

"I on the other hand have dated you. That is it. Only you, my Sookie. You are the only one I want to be with. I want to tell people how we met and tell them I was a half-ghost that was waiting for you in your room. They can look at us like we're crazy and they can tell us we are lying but we know the truth. Like I mentioned before, most have to go through a few relationships until they find the one they want to be with. I don't have to."

Hoya dug into his pocket for something and that is when the lightbulb came on in my head. He can't be...

"ChanSook," he said pulling out a ring "I've brought you to the spot this all started to ask you to marry me."

So much was going through my head right now. First was the fact I wasn't out of school yet. Soon, but not yet. I couldn't believe Hoya just asked me that! Is that why he acted like he did when I said I wanted to move in with Sunggyu? Seems logical. I was at a lose for words as I looked back and fourth between the ring and a nervous Hoya.

"Hoya, I..."

I wanted to yes. I really did. It's just, I think I might be a bit to young for marriage.

"I understand if you think we are too young." Hoya said.

He tried smile while he said that but he failed. He would be sad if I said no. He planned out this whole thing. I can't say no. It's too sweet to say no to. Young or not. I'm telling him,

"Heck yes."

It didn't feel real to me when Hoya put the ring on my finger and gave me a kiss.

"She said yes!" Hoya said.

I looked around and saw it was just the two of us. I giggled and pulled him in for another kiss. I was going to marry Hoya.

"Wait, there is more." Hoya said.

He took out his phone and sent a text. Next thing I now, Dongwoo pulls up to us in his car. He stepped out dressed like a chauffeur and opens the door for us.

"Right this way." He said.

Hoya and I got in the car and Dongwoo closed the door. He then got in the driver seat.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Dongwoo, this is a limo not a taxi. I already told you where we were going. Now drive"

"For that, I want to be paid."

"You are not getting paid. Just please, drive."

I laughed as the two started to argue.

"You are ruining my night." Hoya said at one point.

That is when I decided to cut in.

"This night is wonderful. Just please, Dongwoo drive us to wherever."

"Alright, for you." Dongwoo said giving me a smile.

He stuck out his tongue at Hoya. Hoya cleared his throat and showed Dongwoo the ring.

"Relax, she's yours." Dongwoo assured him and finally started to drive.

I smiled at the thought that Hoya was all mine. I gave him another kiss and then tried to figure out our destination. It was pointless though, I stared out the window and soon saw we were in his neighborhood. Dongwoo parked the car in Hoya's driveway and opened the door for us. Hoya led me through the house and out to the backyard. There, was the rest of the gang. The thing that caught my eye was a drenched Sungyeol holding onto JinAe's hand.

Hoya showed everyone my hand and they cheered. Then everyone started to chant.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

We shared a kiss and everyone cheered some more. Hoya held my hand as one by one everyone came up to say their own little congratulations.

"I'm glad to see my little sister is marrying Hoya." Sunggyu said and gave the two of us a hug.

Sugjong came up and looked at the ring.

"So pretty. I can't wait for the wedding." He said.

Woohyun came up and ruffled my hair.

"I'm glad that you two are getting married. Just don't have the wedding too soon. Wait until we graduation."

"Will do." Hoya said.

Hoya kissed my cheek as Myungsoo came up. Myungsoo. Did he still like me?

"You were right. I was thankful." He said and gave me a hug. "congratulation you two."

I was so happy to hear Myungsoo say that. I didn't need anymore drama right now. Right now I just needed Hoya.

Sungyeol came up next with JinAe.

"ChanSook!" He screamed.

I ran away as he tried to give me a hug.

"Sungyeol! You're drenched!" I said.

His longs legs gave him an advantage and he caught up quick, tackling me into the grass with a hug.

"You won't believe it!" He exclaimed. "JinAe and I came here like we had planned behind your back. I fell in the pool and JinAe saved me with CPR. I remember you now! You are my friend and I remember you! Plus, she's mine now."

Sungyeol got off the ground and ran back over to JinAe and kissed her cheek. I smiled as I got off the floor and went back over to Hoya.

"What about me? Your not going to say anything to me?" Hoya asked Sungyeol.

"I already knew who you were. Congratulations though."

Dongwoo came up and patted Hoya on the back.

"I just have one thing to say. I am your best man."

Dongwoo's word caused a riot to come as they argued over who the best man was. JinAe slipped away from Sungyeol and came over to me.

"Two things. One, I am your bride's maid, right? Two, Sandeul won't be there, right?"

"You are and he won't."

She gave me a hug and thanked me. Then we stood and watched the boys argue. For the rest of the night it seemed like a dream. The word marriage, fiance, and engaged, all seemed weird to say. I liked it though. No, loved it. And Hoya.

_____________________

Nothing's Over~ Nothing's Over~

...Actually this story is. Thank you all commenters/subscribers/readers! I can't believe the story is over.

I think this is a pretty good final chapter. Don't you? I hope you like this last chapter and also...

I started a new story It involves Sungyeol/Changjo/Onew/MinWoo/Yoseob.

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/47907/hey-teen-changjo-minwoo-onew-shinee-sungyeol-yoseob-boyfriendband

^--- Link for those who are interested in reading it. ^^

So yeah, I love you all and thanks again! ♥