Chapter 15

What? Again?

 

Sungyeol couldn’t believe I had agreed. I kind of couldn’t believe it myself. It wasn’t until now I thought about what would happen if Hoya figured it out. Sungyeol went to kiss me but I took his hands off my shoulder and backed away.

            “I can’t.” I said.

            “But you said…”

            “I know I just said yes but, what about when Hoya finds out because you know he will.”

            “You can cross the bridge once you get to it. Please, you already said you would.”

            Sungyeol tried again to kiss me as the first tear fell down his cheek. That little tear made me cave and I let him kiss me. At the same time, Sandeul came into the room calling for me. I pushed Sungyeol away and looked over at the door where Sandeul stood.

            “You do know that ghost or not that is still cheating, don’t you?”

            “It’s not what you think.” I told Sandeul.

            “So you weren’t just cheating and Sungyeol wasn’t kissing you because he got over JinAe?”

            “Nothing like that. I still like JinAe.” Sungyeol said.

            I turned back to face him and realized he was still here.

            “You haven’t left.” I said.

            Great. I just kissed Sungyeol for nothing.

            “Maybe there is a delayed reaction.”

            Before I could answer, poof. He was gone. I sighed in relief and sat on my bed.

            “I think you should explain before I go call Hoya.”

            I pulled Sandeul down next to me and explained to him why I was kissing Sungyeol.

            “I think that was just an excuse to kiss you.”

            “No it wasn’t. He wants your girl remember? Sungyeol doesn’t want me.”

            “Maybe he finally learned and moved on.”

            I rolled my eyes and pushed Sandeul out of my room.

            “I’m calling it a night. So goodnight Sandeul.”

            Before I went to bed I got a text.

           

From: Hoya <3

Goodnight my Sookie. I love youuuuu ^^

           

Reading the text made me feel so guilty. Even if I helped Sungyeol, it still was wrong to do. I should have at least talked to Hoya about it first. I should have made sure he would be okay with it. I stared at the text before a moment before replying.

           

To: Hoya <3

Goodnight my Hookie ;) I love you tooo.

 

From: Hoya <3

Hookie??? What happened to fixing that nickname?

 

To: Hoya <3

I changed my mind. It’s a way to mess with you plus it rhymes with mine. ^^

 

This brought on Hoya and I texting all night and I didn’t get a single bit of sleep. The first person I saw at school was a very cheery Sunggyu.

“Why do you have to be so happy?” I asked him.

“I’m always like this.” He said. “Why do you have to be so grumpy?”

“I’m not grumpy. Just tired.”

“Right, you stayed up all night texting Hoya.”

I looked at him with as much shock as my tired face let me.

“How did you know that?”

“He texted me saying he wouldn’t be at school today. He said it wasn’t from the lack of sleep by texting you all night. He actually didn’t say why though.”

“What the- he didn’t tell me!”

Sunggyu took a step back and raised his hands in defense.

“Don’t ask me or blame me. Just go and call him for yourself.”

I said goodbye to Sunggyu as I took out my phone and called Hoya.

“You’re not coming to school?” I asked.

“Hi, Sookie. No I’m not. I’m skipping. Do you want to join me?”

“I told you the last time we skipped it would be my last. Why do you have to skip in the first place?”

“I’m not alone. Dongwoo and I are both skipping and going to this dance contest. It’s going to have some of our competition in it so we are going to see what we are up against.”

The bell rang signaling us all to go to class and I bit my lip. Should I? I think I should. I promised myself I wouldn’t but it sounds like fun.

“ChanSook, you better hurry onto class.” Woohyun said as he walked by me.

“Come pick me up outside of school.” I told Hoya.

I heard him pull the phone and cheer before putting it back up to his ear and telling me he’d be there soon.

I didn’t think about consequences but instead the fun the two of us would have. Wait, three of us. Almost forgot about Dongwoo. This will be fun. I’m positive. 

-------------------------------------------------

♫♪~onuldo in fiction~♪♫

I am obsessed with Beast's new song Fiction!!! ♥

Yoseob looks absolutely amazing and the song is amazing also. The others look great as well but I'm Yoseob biased... so yeah. xD 

I think he looks best in this video. I know it has nothing to do with this story or Infinite but I love it so much I just needed to say something. 

♥Yoseob♥