Chapter 16

What? Again?

 

In a few minutes Hoya and Dongwoo showed up in Dongwoo’s car. I got in and Dongwoo eyed me.

            “Couldn’t you have changed before we picked you up?” Dongwoo asked.

            “No, she looks cute and fine.” Hoya said.

            “But she’s wearing a uniform and…”
            “And I have clothes in my bag. She can wear some of my stuff if it annoys you that bad.”

            The drive was long but Hoya and I spent it sleeping. Dongwoo woke us up by throwing clothes at us.

            “Five more minutes.” I whined and cuddled closer to Hoya.

            “I understand you two didn’t sleep last night but we’re at the dance contest now.”

            I got out of the car and Dongwoo hurried us inside and handed me Hoya’s clothes and led me to a bathroom. I went inside and changed into a pair of Hoya’s sweatpants and a shirt that was big and long on me.

            “Why do I have to wear Hoya’s clothes?” I asked

            “Because people will get suspicious if you wear a uniform.” Dongwoo said.

            He left Hoya and I behind and I looked at Hoya to see him smiling.

            “You look cute in my clothes.” He said.

            He pulled me in for a quick kiss then we went to catch up with Dongwoo. He had found a place near the front right of the audience. I saw some really good groups while we performed. Every time I made a comment of amazement, Hoya kissed my cheek. Seeming to remind me that I was his girlfriend and I was telling him that his competition was really good.

            “I haven’t even seen what you and Dongwoo are doing.” I told him

            “And you can’t until show night. No one can see it until show night.”

            After the competition was over, we got back in the car for another long drive home. Hoya and I cuddled up in the backseat and fell asleep once again. Dongwoo dropped the two of us off at my house and by this time it was dark out. Hoya and I walked inside hand in hand to see an unhappy mom. I took my hand away and scratched the back of my neck, nervous.

            “Where were you?” she asked. “I was told that you weren’t in school today.”

            “Who told you?”

            “The school called and asked why you weren’t in today.”

            I looked at Hoya for a moment who looked at me apologetically.

            “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said.

            He said goodbye to my mom then hurried out the door.

            “Were you with Hoya all day?” she asked.

            I stuttered in answering her.

            “Were you with Hoya outside of school all day?” she asked since I hadn’t answered yet.

            “Y-Yes.” I said.

            “And you were in his clothes all day?”

            I looked down and saw I still had his sweatpants and shirt on. That is not good.

            “Um…”

            “ChanSook, tell the truth.”

            I told my mom how I skipped school today with Hoya to see people dance. She shook her head in disappointment.

            “I want you to break up with Hoya.”

            My jaw dropped as I heard those words. Those words that my mom shouldn’t be saying.

            “Are you serious? Why?”

            “He is a bad influence. The ChanSook I know wouldn’t skip school to be with a boy. She wouldn’t skip for any reason.”

            “But mom…”

            “No buts. It’s not just today’s incident that made me say this. When you hang out with him after school, you don’t even call to let me know anymore. You stay out late and stay up and text him throughout the night. That’s right, I know about your late night talks. So you better break up with him.”

            “No, I won’t. I love Hoya. Can’t we talk this through?”

            “No we can’t.”

            My mom left me in the room and I fell forward on my knees. I can’t believe my mom is making me do this. She won’t even let me talk about it. Well, I won’t do it. I won’t break up with him. I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone went off. I checked it to see Myungsoo was calling.

            “ChanSook! You have to get to the hospital now!” he said.

            “I do? Why?” I asked.

            Please let him be awake.

            “Sungyeol is awake. He’s awake!”

           I could just see Myungsoo’s smile through the phone. I almost walked out the door when I realized what I was doing.

            “I can’t come right now. It will have to be in the morning.” I said.

            I said goodbye to Myungsoo then sighed as I ended the call. I really wished I could go see him but that would make my mom so mad. I can’t go and ask her because she is mad at me right now. This is just too much right now. 

------------------------------------------------------

School is almost over!! I have about two weeks left and one week is all half days where I take my exams. (ugh. exams.) 

So this story isn't close to being done (at least I don't think....) but I'm aready planning my next Infinite story. ^^ it will have Teen Top in it as well. I'm just deciding which Infinite guy I want the girl to be paired with. I'm choosing between: Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya and Woohyun.

I'll probably post the story and work it while I work on this one. Idk. Who would want to read another story by me?